Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Yellow Examples Mega-Thread

1,198 posts in this topic

Critical theories

"I wanted only to try to live in accord with my true Self. Why was that so very difficult?" - Herse

"As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live.” - Goethe

"There are no bad parts" - Schwartz

David Berceli

"I wanted only to try to live in accord with my true Self. Why was that so very difficult?" - Herse

Effective Altruism

PSTEC

David Lynch

Joseph Raz

In his managerial capacity, Pep Guardiola.

Edited by SLuxy

On 9/3/2021 at 2:01 AM, Bernardo Carleial said:

vMEME Yellow  Systems Thinking applied to Grocery Stores' logistics 

@Bernardo Carleial Pretty incredible! I think about this all the time when I'm grocery shopping. I also love contemplating the logistics and systems thinking that goes into building a skyscraper. Simply astonishing and yet all easily explainable if broken down into small enough pieces :)

playlist of Lectures on Analytic Idealism, by Bernardo Kastrup

Edited by Bernardo Carleial

On 7/9/2021 at 10:03 AM, tuckerwphotography said:

@Bernardo Carleial Pretty incredible! I think about this all the time when I'm grocery shopping. I also love contemplating the logistics and systems thinking that goes into building a skyscraper. Simply astonishing and yet all easily explainable if broken down into small enough pieces :)

You're welcome my friend!

I'm glad you liked!??

I found that channel just recently , but I love the way by which he covers the logistics and the infrastructure of many activities and places in our lives!???

@Leo Gurahey leo, do you still think Obama is stage yellow or is he more green/orange? I have been watching some interviews of him and he's kind of hard to pin down. 

On 9/9/2021 at 7:59 AM, bbgbyby said:

@Leo Gurahey leo, do you still think Obama is stage yellow or is he more green/orange? I have been watching some interviews of him and he's kind of hard to pin down. 

He is hard to pin down.

I think his cognition itself might be Yellow. But in practice his public policies were more Orange/Green. I think he's a very nuanced and systemic thinker. But he may not be that great at playing politics and twisting nipples to get things passed. These are different skill sets.

The smartest and wisest people are not necessarily good politicians. I would be a horrible politician.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Akashic said:

So would Einstein.

Einstein was offered to be the first Prime Minister of Israel. He declined.

Zubin seems pretty Yellow, talks about Non-duality, self-deception, taking science to the next level, etc etc. 

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Einstein was offered to be the first Prime Minister of Israel. He declined.

The first president. Yes, that's true.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

Yeah, Zubin is a good example of Yellow.

This vMEME YELLOW/turquoise book is one of the most beautiful books I've ever read in my life.

"Why Materialism is Baloney" by Bernardo Kastrup provides a new metaphysical and ontological foundation with regard to consciousness, by the lenses of his analytical Idealism,  that mind is not subjective by matter, like the brain or an "outside world", but rather that brain and matter are experienced by the (Big)mind, and translated in our psyches through our egos.

Whatever I'll write here wouldn't do justice to describe how eye open this book was for me, it really gave me a new perception upon life and reality.

I'll leave you with one excerpt from the book:??

"The direct experience of freewill, however, remains ambiguous: before you make the choice it is not there; and then the very next experience seems to be already that of having made the choice. The experience of making the choice seems lost in a kind of vanishing in-between limbo, too elusive and slippery to catch at work.
It is as though freewill were outside time, only its effects insinuating themselves into time.

I contend that freewill proper is the primary cause of all movements of (Big)mind;
the freewill of the one subject of all existence. Freewill can never be experienced directly: it is the driving force behind all experience and, thus,never an experience itself. But we can infer its existence from the retroactive sense of free choice that we have immediately after making a decision.
This sense of free choice is, so to speak, the ‘echo’ of the primary cause reverberating within our psychic structures.

This may sound like a copout. But if the word has any meaning at all, freewill must not have any explanation, otherwise it wouldn’t be free."

Edited by Bernardo Carleial

Robert greene is a stage yellow thinker .although his work include machiavellianism, those books are yellow ,red topics presented in a yellow way.atleast according to my opinion

Edited by itachi uchiha