Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Yellow Examples Mega-Thread

1,196 posts in this topic

Yellow talking to Blue/Orange about whether God exist.

Edited by tuckerwphotography

A stage yellow world would have some kind of technology that allows you to have like an in-build rating system (a hologram) floating like a halo maybe from your body (for all people to see), where all of your associations, affiliations and relationships are listed, and as a rule you have an overall rating based on all of the individual ratings given to you by everyone you are in a relationship with / spend time with.

Edited by Megan Alecia
Would promote intimate quality time with everyone tbh.

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

6 hours ago, Megan Alecia said:

A stage yellow world would have some kind of technology that allows you to have like an in-build rating system (a hologram) floating like a halo maybe from your body (for all people to see), where all of your associations, affiliations and relationships are listed, and as a rule you have an overall rating based on all of the individual ratings given to you by everyone you are in a relationship with / spend time with.

Sounds like Black Mirror's Nosedive :P

Edited by Loving Radiance

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

@Megan Alecia I would rather it tell me how people are feeling and ways i can help. Little suggestions, big suggestions taken from insights into their lives. Would make it easier to understand each other, our needs and maybe it could become a social norm to help each other more organically. Mass team work incentive system

lol this could backfire pretty badly... maintaining the illusion/masks serves a purpose. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@Loving Radiance 

The ratings are non-consensual in Nosedive.

lol this could backfire pretty badly... maintaining the illusion/masks serves a purpose. 

and what purpose is it?

toxic families/institutions certainly could make it an epic failure though.

Stage yellow's global revolution would need a coherent set of values first and foremost, they can't rely on technology to fix and solve the INNER problems of the world (emotional and mental health, which are en vogue nowadays, thankfully.)

Edited by Megan Alecia

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

@Megan Alecia At lower stages survival often depends on keeping demons hidden away, It will be used as another tool for judgement and discrimination. If yellow used technologies in this way, it would be more dynamic to suit the needs of every level and to coordinate synergy between them. Not sure what this technology would look like, seem promising to contemplate. How would a paradigm translator work?

I sent a request to openAI to get access to there tech, had an idea to use GPT3 to make a multi perspectival search engine. Categories the internet by perspectives. Imagine googling a question and it returned every answer from every perspective? To see the landscape is very nice. Yellow search engine. If children where exposed to this from birth... thats a significant boost for the collective... We need a high quality way to organize points of view.

On the right track.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

The issue at hand is vMEME RED,

But the Analysis presented in that documentary is very vMEME Yellow 

This man embodies yellow. 

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

stage yellow political analysis of recent culture wars from 11:45 - 19:35

Notice how he willingly concedes to a wide-reaching aspect of a Green idea and then critiques the excesses:

4:09 - 6:33:

There is a tendency to move from the uncontroversial concept of moral relativism to a concept that is in fact incoherent, and that is to say that moral values can range indefinitely. That belief which is held is literally incoherent. It's based on the assumption that moral values reflect culture, but then that raises the next question: how does a person acquire his or her culture? You don't get it by taking a pill. You acquire your culture by observing a rather limited number of behaviors and actions, and from those, constructing somehow in your mind the set of attitudes and beliefs that constitutes your culture. But that act is very much like learning a language or developing a visual system or in fact like finding a scientific theory. It's a matter of making a great leap from scattered data to some outcome, and that leap is made essentially the same way by all individuals given relatively fixed experience, and it's only possible if you have extensive, built-in, innate structure, just as you can develop a human rather than an insect visual system only if it's guided by genetic instructions (very specific ones). The same is true of acquisition of language, arithmetical capacity, culture, hence acquisition of moral values. But that means that the most extreme form of moral relativism is actually committed to the belief in universal values, namely those that set the frame in which this tremendous leap from scattered data to a complex, relatively fixed system can take place. That is why the extreme version of moral relativism, which is common, and I think Foucault professed it, is simply incoherent.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin "That will create integrity in the system that all of us are apart of", thought that was a great application of integrity, to design a system with integrity incentives. 

Edited by integral

"We tell stories about what happened, but, just as often, the stories we tell determine what happens. Narrative becomes paradigm, because origin stories are as predictive and constraining as they are explanatory. The map showing where we came from delimits where we can go from here. If yours is a story of victimization, you will live out your days a victim. If it’s a tale in which your race is superior to all others,evidence of their inferiority will seem plentiful and obvious."

Christopher Ryan , an excerpt from his book "Civilized to Death "

Edited by Bernardo Carleial