Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Yellow Examples Mega-Thread

1,196 posts in this topic

ZenPencils is making stage yellow COMIC BOOKS come to life! Wish I read his comic books as a kid. :')

I realized something: The core of environmentalist ideology is blue. I noticed this when I heard Mark Steyn compare warmists to ISIS. They both hate enlightenment-age modernity and want to return to pre-industrial poverty, authoritarianism and religiosity. How do you advocate that? Well, post-blue wealth and equality were created by hydrocarbon use. So you attack hydrocarbon use. Thats precisely what warmism was designed to do. And wanting to return to before orange is per definition blue. So green ideology is led by a cabale of blues at the center. All this talk of yellow and turquoise and coral is silly. Humanity is still largely engaged in a struggle of blue vs. orange.

Check out Futurist Grey Scott's short playlist on future technologies.

Not sure if useful, the second video has subtitles. (Did not watch it) Seemed interesting.

Stage turquoise *cough* talking to yellow. P.S I don't cough, in reality, I think I need more skill. 

Phil Jackson is a systemic thinker, was able to lead several difficult to manage egos and used basketball as his leadership vehicle, practiced Zen Buddhism.

Using livestock to combat desertification.
- Creative new idea
- Studying other scientific fields
- Holistic solution (for the whole spiral)

Miracle:    Impossible from an old understanding of reality, but possible from a new one.

Probably Yellow.

Miracle:    Impossible from an old understanding of reality, but possible from a new one.