Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Yellow Examples Mega-Thread

1,196 posts in this topic

There is some Green and Orange ideals sprinkled in some of these people/channel, but it seems like to me they are very Yellow.

Thanks!

Edited by Equanimitize

@Truth I think the actual character Lucy at the end of the movie shows a lot of traits that could be considered Coral based on what I’ve read/heard about it.

Folks! Before posting examples here, thinking twice about whether your video is actually Yellow.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Vasiles Stefanis Ralston is completely beyond SD. He's certainly not Yellow.

Edited by Space

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

38 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

Yeah. I can really see the stage yellow shining through here. Especially in this video.

Am I right Leo? :D

45 minutes ago, Lorcan said:

Yeah. I can really see the stage yellow shining through here. Especially in this video.

Am I right Leo? :D

You don't think it's yellow? I thought it's too complicated for green.

20 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

You don't think it's yellow?

I do not know. I see the video and it does not make sense to why it would deserve a label for being stage yellow.

The behaviour of the boy does not communicate anything linguistically in the video. If I had some opinions expressed by something in a video I could have a guess at what stage it was at given my current perceptions of what yellow is. I do not see how I am supposed to judge a stage of a person by looking at the movements of their body.

Am I supposed to perceive a stage of development from a mere action?

For example...

Stage Red = Someone raping or killing

Stage Blue = Someone praying

Stage Orange = Someone sweating

Stage Green = Someone Hugging

Stage Yellow = Someone Dancing??????

I do no understand what is being projected as yellow. Are you projecting Youtube as yellow? The filming and commentary that goes along with it as yellow? (As in it being neutral) This could be the case, but I do not think it is what you mean.

Re-watching the video. It seems you would have to derive meaning from the movements and set. I did not try to do this.

I do not see it as any stage, so as in as much a picture of a tree is a stage. What is being pointed at as stage yellow?

Edited by Lorcan

@Lorcan See, I love music and arts. I posted a few green songs too. From the lyrics, I know they are clearly green. That's why I didn't put them here. Why did that robot guy die in the end? He put a flower in himself. Did that cause his death? Is nature (ecology) about to take over the world? Some plants in this world are considered spiritual. When they bloom, they can indicate something. For example, the Brahma Kamal Flower of the Himalayas is considered to be an auspicious flower. His performance is awesome--combo of multiple talents.

@moon777light I wasn't sure if you were referring to me when you made that comment. I want to ensure that what I am posting is a good example of Yellow as to not ruin this thread with garbage material. The videos I posted were of Robert Sapolsky, Peter Senge, Ray Kurzweil, Jeff Bezos, Naval Ravikant, Bence Ganti, Steve Mcintosh which I am almost positive are all at stage yellow or at least are a very solid example of stage yellow thinking. Jason Silva, Julia Ormond, and Gabor Mate definitely have aspects of Yellow, and of course the youtube channel Kurzesagt which goes very deep with a wide range of social and systemic topics and compacts it into a 10 minute video or so. 

If you or anyone else has objections let me know please! I'd love to rethink any of these videos that I posted. :D

9 hours ago, Vasiles Stefanis said:

Found this baby ;) I'm pretty sure Peter Ralston is Yellow. Thoughts?

Looks Pretty Turquoise to me.