Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Yellow Examples Mega-Thread

1,196 posts in this topic

Lord Mansfield: British judge. Makes an important chance in CollageMaker_20180709_123837379.jpghistory.

Okay it's too long to write. I adore this movie, I have had taken my time to write down most of the lines of the movie to my journal.

He adopts this black daughter; he resists immense pressure not just while adopting her but then through the Zong Ship case while giving the most humanistic decision at the court... The humanistic attitudes of Dido -her daughter, John her husband.. and the way they create a shift.. Is .. Still makes my heart pounding while even writing this.. 

I couldn't find his final speech at the court in YouTube, but:

Edited by Sevi

1 hour ago, Sevi said:

Lord Mansfield: British judge. Makes an important chance in CollageMaker_20180709_123837379.jpghistory.

Great painting of Belle and her cousin. What I noticed in the movie was, no one wanted to marry Belle's cousin in the end, so Belle supported her cousin's arranged marriage by giving her dowry. UK had arranged marriages at the time. The point to this is, just because someone's marriage is arranged, doesn't mean it's at stage blue, and it doesn't mean it stays at stage blue. Arranged marriages are more nuanced than that. Nowadays, most ppl are not familiar with it. When ppl hear about arranged marriages, they may just pass it off as stage blue marriage and don't give it a second thought as to what happens when it's not stage blue.

Alanis Morissette. Most people know her more for her earlier Orange-tinted work (which North American culture finds most relatable), but these days she appears to be at green/yellow. (As she moved into green and beyond, her music changed and became less "mainstream" you could say.) This is a good example of a song with aspects of both green and yellow, I would say:

This one as well, I would say:

There are many more examples in her recent work. Her husband's work is at a similar stage.

Also astrology is one of the models/tools in the journey of the evolution of human psyche toward self-awareness

Generally speaking, throughout a Saturn transition an individual starts to recognize some sparks of self-realisation through some internal or external blockages of any kind. The very inherent inner sensation of existence, the cognition of the external world and the perception of the self start to be get disturbed. This generally causes an arise of a panic within, then either the individual starts to resist and grab on the recognized and familiar tools and ways of living -and regress- or finds a way to cope with the shifting waves which stimulates the current awareness for awakening or at least for expansion.

It doesn't necessarily mean that every individual's way comes across to know astrology itself; but those important triggering moments represents the opportunities for the recognition of new layers in consciousness.

This journey is of course described and formulated in different various models; astrology is just one them. A very functional and efficient tool to have.

Some of the system thinkers through the methodology of astrology are:

Dane Ruthar (The Astrology of the Personality; his works were very influential in the new age movement)

Stephen Arroyo (The Inner Dimensions of the Birth Chart)

Steve Forrest (Founder of the concept of Evolutionary Astrology) (I know him personally:) )

Robert Zoller (Predictive Techniques: An Astrological Guide to the Methods of the Sages)

Edited by Sevi

What do we think of mr. Alan watts? He was a wise man and a controversial figure for sure, but does he qualify as yellow? He had lots of knowledge about eastern religion and culture, and he also talked lots about pretty high level spiritual consepts. I do doubt he ever embodied those concepts really, as he was an alcoholic. I think he's yellow nonetheless. 

Edited by molosku

48 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

I've always seen him as Turquoise but I don't know his work that well. He has talks about non-duality and he's appreciated as a spiritual teacher

I would not put in the same basket as your "traditional" sages and gurus. He is more of an intellectual i think. I'm not judging alcoholics but the fact that he was one probably prevented him to trancend himself and many other things. I dont know, I haven't studied him as a person in debth either. 

12 hours ago, MITTU said:

@Zweistein She is Green at best . . . If at all, there is Tier 2 in Green, . . That'd be perfect for her. 

Here is another video with Emma Watson (can't help it, Leo's list had too few women for my taste ;-)

And here are the reasons why I think that she is one of the first feminists who sees the bigger picture:

- she realizes that the word "feminism" is a problem 

- she sees the complexity

- she is openminded

- she can put herself into the men's perspective and is very understanding

- she is doing research and analyzing, connecting the dots, pulling ideas from different sources

- she is able to provide concentrated information (-> UN speech)

- she is able to act quite neutral and is building bridges

- she has a vision

Convinced?

2 hours ago, Daniell said:

Yes! Maybe the best example of the Yellow stage that I can think of, where Orange and Green are fully integrated.

His Stanford lectures are precious and a must watch if you want to move towards Yellow.

Edited by darktropeek

Notice how flexible his mind is, and how he loves to play with ideas, like a child:

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

''I never set out to convert anybody. Some of them ended up converting themselves.'' That's some deep yellow shit.

Edited by martin_malin

7 hours ago, Sevi said:

Lord Mansfield: British judge. Makes an important chance in history.

I would like to share something else because this was such a good movie. Lord Mansfield, in real life, had the authority to abolish slavery by just signing it into law. And, so he did just that, and that ended slavery in the UK. 

Unfortunately, 

Lincoln was assassinated, by the opposition, for abolishing slavery and uniting the US. The guy who killed Lincoln was pro-slavery and supported the confederate states. US had to go through a Civil War to abolish slavery and for the US to be united. UK didn't. 

However, 

Gandhi made India an independent country. He was not assassinated for this reason. Gandhi was assassinated because he was responsible for dividing India into India and Pakistan. And, the guy who killed him was supporting him, and he was of the same "religion" as Gandhi. 

The split that Gandhi did reminds me of Mahabharata. Bhishma, the great sage and warrior and the son of Ganga, was so upset that Prince Duryodhana divided Hastinapur in half because Duryodhana only wanted to be the king. He was not the crown prince and only did that to become king. The other half was ruled by his cousin Prince Arjun, a great warrior. And, the land ruled by Arjun was far more developed than the one ruled by Duryodhana. Then, Duryodhana wanted the land back.

20 hours ago, Brittany said:

I posted this on another thread but Alain De Botton on Romantic Love is pretty yellow.

And almost all of his "School of Life" company on youtube is yellow. 

Reason "School of Life" is so popular (despite his hidden nihilistic and non-dual views) is because of the Cartoons he uses. It draws in every stage.

I love his videos but the shit he sells on his website seems so fucking stupid and I don't know why anyone would buy it. It's merch on the level of SPIRITUAL HIGH VIBRATION GANGSTER. If I wasn't so stage coral myself it'd make me wanna puke.  

Strange loop❤

(This stage is already self-aware, right?!)

You're so different and special Leo:) it's impossible to not to love you❤= (strange loop×2):)

The Way of the Superior Man by David Deida seems to be a book that makes green people go to yellow.

In an Spiral economics books I have been reading, Paul Volcker is cited as being a Yellow economist under Obama.

I was almost forgetting to write:

"Bill Meridian": (or Bill Sarubi )

Well, he is a very interesting and good example for stage yellow.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Meridian

Financial Astrologer & Bioenergetic therapist

He is a technical astrologer (means that other than interpretations of the planetarium, he is very good at some complicated calculations of positions of the planets and their angles to each other etc, he is specifically good at maths -and he has a degree or something in finance) As far as I know he doesn't like to reveal his astrologer identity too much and known as an stock market influencer.

I've been in his seminar in Istanbul while he was visiting the country as an economist.

His calculations are precise. In the seminar I remember, he said once he calculated the case and it showed that there is a clear war between America and Japan, this was like 2010sh; but there wasn't even a little evidence for that in the social atmosphere... He calculated the place too; it was supposed to be a sea war... What happened that day was, accidentally a Japanese submarine went up and hit the American Navy boat.

The mathematical quality of life verses "uncertainty" of it became absolutely mind fuckery for all of us that day.. 

He is this guy: (well of course the vid has nothing to do w yellow, but he is by being very neural, non-reactive who doesn't need to showcase his research about universe, it's kind of a nice example of someone handling complicated systems)

Edited by Sevi

Actualized.org's grand-pappy: