Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Yellow Examples Mega-Thread

1,196 posts in this topic

Stories are made for children to fall asleep, and adults to wake up.

These are two beautiful  case studies,  requiring a vMEME Yellow Systemic solution, to the unchecked vMEME Orange Capitalism of modern times.

Edited by Bernardo Carleial

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

This video is very interesting and very informative,  it talks about how to develop a global internet, but also regarding its impediments,  like the intense trafficking of satellites and debris on Earth's Orbit, running risk of colliding with each other...

This video can be very technical sometimes,  in fact, there are two technical jargon that I want to explain in case some of the viewers might get lost:

Geostationary Orbit - when a satellite follows the Earth's rotation at the same speed, making it constantly covering the same area

L.E.O - acronym for Low Earth Orbit, the ideal position to set up satellites with GPS and internet system.

A short introduction on geopolitics and the economics of war

P.S: It is a shame what Putin is doing to Ukraine, a real act of cowardice...

Haven't seen Steve Macintosh being mentioned here, he was a part of integral institute, and is now leading a movement towards what he calls post progressive-left, which is coined label to represent system thinking left without the using the colors from the integral theory.

Yuval Noah Harari explaining basically how the structure influences our behavior...

This is a great video and I highly recommend you guys to watch ?

A MUST WATCH  video for understanding the Structure of Capitalism, from the perspective of Tier 2.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

Game B summed up by Terrence McKenna (7:06):

(...), and I think the guiding image that we've been operating under, which is the property-owning, male citizen, is giving way to a new guiding image, which is the planetary steward, androgyne shaman, and this image reconnects us to nature, reconnects us to the lost part of ourselves, and will serve then until circumstances change, and then it too will have to yield to some new definition, because we are ultimately malleable. We are like water; we take upon ourselves the shape of the container into which we are poured, and this is what history is; it's the flowing from one container to another.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.