Mondsee

Spiral Dynamics Stage Coral

45 posts in this topic

Maybe the guys who don't resonate with the video above or with the coral stage  is because they below it in the SD .. like when a blue person doesn't resonate with an orange person ! 

@Capital it’s a cool video but it’s definitely not demonstrating the characteristics that have been predicted for coral

@11modal11 yeah! you got the idea pretty well!

I'll leave this in here in case y'all are interested in seeing what a coral vision looks like. It's pretty badass.

Edited by Mondsee

"Es gibt die Wahrheit, mein Lieber! Aber die ,Lehre', die du begehrst [...], die gibt es nicht. Du sollst dich auch gar nicht nach einer vollkommenen Lehre sehnen, Freund, sondern nach Vervollkommnung deiner selbst."

- Herman Hesse, Das Glasperlenspiel

@Mondsee I think confusion exists. I am saying I appreciate the video and the vision, but it does not appear to exhibit the coral vMeme. The video is cool!

@11modal11 oh! I had only read your comments on describing the stage. I would argue not only isn’t anybody operating 100% from a single level, there are also degrees of each level. Not all corals are going to look like Morpheus ;)

"Es gibt die Wahrheit, mein Lieber! Aber die ,Lehre', die du begehrst [...], die gibt es nicht. Du sollst dich auch gar nicht nach einer vollkommenen Lehre sehnen, Freund, sondern nach Vervollkommnung deiner selbst."

- Herman Hesse, Das Glasperlenspiel

@Mondsee hah respect, I’m just going by what I have heard read/thus far vs the specific video. If you want to understand more about the vmeme check out MA Carranos video on it, I’m on my phone or I would link. He actually discovered the vmeme himself while doing systems consulting for corporations and identified it first as the behavior of the corporation itself. You could glean how to develop that code a bit from the video although it’s relatively new. Mostly the issue other than a lot of research would be life conditions, it’s very rare that a person would have the conditions to develop that thinking style naturally unless they were perhaps a CEO or a high level official as it involves leveraging global systems into your control, but I could see you could utilize elements for your own life conditions.

One key I remember was to avoid blowback from the system you are trying to control, you  would disguise your objective as something that happens to cause the actual objective that you want, so if there is attack on the system it is aimed at the incorrect target - attack the assumed goal and not the real one, which was a byproduct. Also control is gained by seemingly giving people what they feel is best for them without realizing the long term implications of it that you have calculated in advance.

It's good that you understand that spirituality is included in the general life. What I find funny however with this video or Benthino Massaro is when they say that these spiritual speeches and technics are inefficient ideologies and they need to be dropped. He doesn't realize that it's thank to them that he was able to build a kernel of strength and clarity from which he was able to grow to speak like he does in the video. He thinks he has transcended the limitations of the spiritual ideology but there never was it's just tools that enligthened masters use to guide minds.

Sadhguru is all about living powerfully, having a powerful mind and body through hatha yoga and kryia yoga. In fact Sadhguru is not even about that, his way is the synthesis of all the ways that's why he's becoming so big. 

Are Coral people guardians or ruthless systemic exploiters?

5 hours ago, 11modal11 said:

One key I remember was to avoid blowback from the system you are trying to control, you  would disguise your objective as something that happens to cause the actual objective that you want, so if there is attack on the system it is aimed at the incorrect target - attack the assumed goal and not the real one, which was a byproduct. Also control is gained by seemingly giving people what they feel is best for them without realizing the long term implications of it that you have calculated in advance.

That reminds me of jordan peterson a bit. A lot of leftists attack jordan peterson for his opinions, but those attacks only make him more famous. He makes a lot of money from his fame. He still has a lot of fans. I'm not saying jordan peterson is unethical. I didn't think his speeches were unethical.

Perhaps, jordan peterson's goal is not to convince people, but to entertain people with controversial topics and direct people's attention to him with which he does a lot of things. People pay for his programs. People donate money to him. People provide him with valuable research data. If that's true, he's a genius.

Edited by CreamCat

@CreamCat Spiral Dynamics is not inherently a self-actualization model with an omega point one is to work toward and it does not map mysticism which confuses a lot of people. It’s a theory set on identifying human vMeme (particular ways of organizing memes) patterns that emerge due to changing life conditions and that continue to emerge as time goes on. It wasn’t intended to be a “here are stages you should rise to” sort of model. It is mapping the emergent ways of thinking about and handling arising problems due to life conditions. Higher levels of complexity generally emerge due to life conditions such as being an overseer of large or global systems, requiring one to shift cognitive complexity to effectively handle challenges that arise in those life conditions. For many an the ability to think in say turquoise or coral is of course possible but useful for life conditions they don’t actually have. The complexity of their unique set of problems would not fit the vMeme. As for coral it seems discoveries reveal that it wants to be in control of the system it has access and the one dictating the flows of the currents for its own ideas of their potentials regardless of what those ideals are.

“Post enlightenment motivation” such as the video seems to be championing for a reintegration of the Orange vMeme into life. With its “strive drive” style Motivation.

"It's hard to soar like an Eagle when you're surrounded by Turkeys."¬¬

Yeah, this strikes me as a very orange video. It's dripping with masculine energy. However, when he talks about being responsible for the evil in the world... I'd never personally considered that.

@WorknMan I personally like the video and the message, just saying the message is very Orange reintegration, If coral made this video the  real agenda would likely be something other than what is presented only to get the viewer to percieve this as the real agenda and fall into corals plans “good” or “bad”, which I guess is possible- this guy could be a deceptive coral lol

What the hell is coral representing anyway? I haven’t yet come across any proper explanation or description of it and yet some of you write about it as if you’d exactly know what you mean:D Could someone please clarify in a general way what coral represents and stands for? And if TJ himself is on this forum, how come he never wrote anything in this thread as of yet, even though it is mainly all about him apparently? just being curious...

Hey, what's up! This is Jack R. Hayes, I'm an author, currently living in Germany. Thus far, I've written two books, both in English and German; one's called "User's Manual for Human Beings", and the other one's called "The Wisdom Espresso". If you'd like to check out my work, visit me at  https://jackrhayes.de  or go to Amazon and search for my name. I'd be happy to see you there!

@DocHoliday To clarify I contacted him after I came across this video a while back and he explained it to me over the phone. He said it was all confirmed by Beck, the co-author of spiral Dynamics.