Arkandeus

funny synchronicity

11 posts in this topic

I bought these shower curtains at ikea a couple of months ago.

The first few days I was really dazzled by them, after that I didn't really pay any special attention towards the curtains although I do appreciate them!

Until a week ago, I'm taking a shower and I ''notice" the curtains, suddenly there is space and attention for the shower curtains.

The curtains depict a sort of ocean with all sorts of fish and in the middle of it there's a line and hook, with a banana at the end of the hook, there are a couple of fish gathered around the banana on the hook, looking curiously.

Honestly I do not even remember this scene when I first bought the shower curtains

So I look at this scene, it captivates me

Then two days ago I visit this site that streams anime, I notice the new anime shows coming out, I stumble upon one called banana fish. I simply watch it, its about people that go crazy and the last thing they say is banana fish, I drop the anime because it is not that interesting

Only now, only today did I realize this link while taking a shower again, banana fish, on my shower curtains, banana fish the anime

its incredible, it so random

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

Its great! Get used to it :)

Don’t forget that it is just experience. 

Cosmic love

Yeah, those are confirmations to us that we're on the right path. Banana fish is funny.There's often an element of humor to my synchronicities, too.  :D  Those are little "thumbs-ups" from the universe to you. 

Check this synchronicity:

I was relaxing and listening to some music and I stumble upon the video:

Check out the small picture on the wall at 2:55

Hope you see the same thing as I do :D

@Morten  Yeah, I don't get it either. The picture on the wall looks like my aunt Starla and her husband Jim. But I doubt that's what you thought, unless you're my cousin. I would kind of like to have a cousin named Morten.....

Weird. Stuff like that has been happening to me more and more.

I had a lucid dream involving my first grade teacher. The next day I logged into an online account which I hadn't been on in quite a while, so I couldn't remember my password. To reset it I had to to answer a security question..."Who was your first grade teacher?"

But even weirder was the time I woke up from a particularly intense dream and couldn't get back to sleep. I decided to get up and read the comics in the newspaper and found that they ALL seemed to make some kind of commentary on my dream/mental state. EVERYTHING I looked at was significant. The only other time I felt this way was the one time I ate a pot brownie and became uncomfortably stoned. It was very strange to feel that way without taking drugs, but I will say that the dream I had that night was one of the most mind-shattering experiences of my life. So it kind of makes sense that my mind ran a little differently after that.

Most of the time though I'll just be in a store or something and notice that the lyrics of a song are very oddly on-the-nose. This stuff used to weird me out a little, but now I just smile.

Uhhhhh, yeah that actually does look like one of his popular photos.   xD

I'm not sure if this is an event of synchronicity, but just yesterday I had this event!

I was thinking about how in highschool we always played with a 'mushy' football. It's the world cup now and I was following it closely.
Thinking about the hard leather ball and how it must hurt sometimes for the keeper to catch it / when it hits another player.
So I was thinking about how it was when I used to play football when I was younger, at school with this mushy yellow footballs.
I had never thought about it before, for over 6 years (high school was 6 years ago).

Then I visited a friend, and I went to sit on a chair outside in the garden of her house, and this exact mushy ball I was thinking about just HOURS before, is right in front of my feet!
It was crazy, such a coincidence