Pure Imagination

Don’t Underestimate 5-Meo-DMT

37 posts in this topic

I do have experienced a change. Always. They still are the number #1 tool for growth and change of ego. But hey maybe I just resonate too well with them and some people aren't able to get so much off them.

Let people do what they work for them anyways.

I don't judge people who don't take psychs and just do meditation. I expect the same treat.

12 minutes ago, Tarzan said:

@Javfly33 Do you do other practices as well? or just psychs

Currently no, I don't do other practices, mainly because I found a new job and I don't find so much time and energy as I had before.

But before the new job I used to do 3 hours a day of Yoga and meditation.

Most people who preach " sober practices are more than enough" don't realize that most people in the west just don't have time to do them. Meditation, self inquiry, yoga, imo they are potent practices when done long and intensely enough. Meditation or Yoga for Enlightement purposes is not supposed to be 1 hour a day. Hell not even for healing which ime happens also because of a high states of conscioussness. Yes of course they can heal, is just takes too damn time doing the amount you can do while maintaining a full time job

I would laugh if I have to get all the healing and insights that I had until, doing 1 hour meditation and 20 self inquiry a day. Like...lol. No way.

Edited by Javfly33

17 hours ago, Germo said:

People make claims that "it changed my life so much" and ask the details. They have nothing to share, only that it was great expereince. But most still keep old habbits and havent kicked their bad addictions. So what has then changed to those people? 

Theres plenty of examples of people changing their habits and bad addictions after having used psychedelics. I've seen, read and heard of lots of cases of this. However, when people say that psychedelics changed their life they are not really talking about changing habits or addictions. What they're talking about is a shift in context for life in general, or a specific moment/event in their life. Life is seen through a new lense. So the content can largely stay the same, the personality unchanged for example, which is why giving details is sometimes very difficult. But the underlying context for life in general or for a specific traumatic experience has radically shifted. This is why Leo has referred to awakening as a radical recontextualisation. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

16 hours ago, Display_Name said:

Eh. Tad melodramatic. Yes 5-MeO awakening is insane. Yes all my awakenings prior were baby shit. But after coming down absolutely nothing changes tbh

Interesting report. Two questions: Did you realise actual God Infinity during the 5-MeO sessions? and did you have any body tremors, shaking, energy releases? I find it hard to believe that God can be fully realised yet result in no baseline change to one's consciousness. 

18 hours ago, Germo said:

People make claims that "it changed my life so much" and ask the details. They have nothing to share, only that it was great expereince. But most still keep old habbits and havent kicked their bad addictions. So what has then changed to those people? 

It goes beyond language in that sense, my breaktrough experience for example, i couldn't communicate the insights , not as how i really experienced it.

It is so different of a experience then normal waking state. But you know deep inside that this stuff you experienced on a trip is something you known forever you just forgot 

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

1 hour ago, Space said:

Theres plenty of examples of people changing their habits and bad addictions after having used psychedelics. I've seen, read and heard of lots of cases of this. However, when people say that psychedelics changed their life they are not really talking about changing habits or addictions. What they're talking about is a shift in context for life in general, or a specific moment/event in their life. Life is seen through a new lense. So the content can largely stay the same, the personality unchanged for example, which is why giving details is sometimes very difficult. But the underlying context for life in general or for a specific traumatic experience has radically shifted. This is why Leo has referred to awakening as a radical recontextualisation. 

Very beautiful explanation!

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

5 hours ago, Space said:

Interesting report. Two questions: Did you realise actual God Infinity during the 5-MeO sessions? and did you have any body tremors, shaking, energy releases? I find it hard to believe that God can be fully realised yet result in no baseline change to one's consciousness. 

Yes. I was in a very pessimistic and chemically depleted mood yesterday, so I actually retract my statement. Of course it changes things. Thinking back to my first trips, it certainly transformed perspective for good. And sometimes progress in baseline is subtle and hard to detect without an immediate comparison. 

Perhaps what I mean is, the absolute boundarylessness, infinity, unity, construction of reality was always the case and continues to be the case. The main benefit I think is seeing that normal every day is also IT.

Energetic purification is of course also an axis of development. Coming down from a breakthrough I feel unimaginably relaxed, loose, empty. My breath is free and my voice is half an octave deeper. As the subconscious reconstructs the body constricts and tenses up again. I have more work to do there.

Side note: Frank Yang told me his every day is on the level of a 5-MeO breakthrough (which he has experienced). Take that as you will. Compared to him I’m still a chump.

Edited by Display_Name

Perhaps what I mean is, the absolute boundarylessness, infinity, unity, construction of reality was always the case and continues to be the case. The main benefit I think is seeing that normal every day is also IT.

Definitely some truth in this. Hard to un-see Infinity once it has been seen.

Energetic purification is of course also an axis of development. Coming down from a breakthrough I feel unimaginably relaxed, loose, empty. My breath is free and my voice is half an octave deeper. As the subconscious reconstructs the body constricts and tenses up again. I have more work to do there.

Side note: Frank Yang told me his every day is on the level of a 5-MeO breakthrough (which he has experienced). Take that as you will. Compared to him I’m still a chump.

I've followed Frank's videos and social media stuff quite closely for a few years now, so i'm familiar with his awakenings and psychedelic usage. If i'm honest, i'm skeptical that he's at the total God Infinity that occurs at 30mg 5-MeO. You couldn't really function properly long term in that peak state. There would be no reason to do anything because all there is Pure Infinity. I dno, maybe he is there all the time haha. He seems woke as fuck nowadays.

1 hour ago, Space said:

Definitely some truth in this. Hard to un-see Infinity once it has been seen.

I've followed Frank's videos and social media stuff quite closely for a few years now, so i'm familiar with his awakenings and psychedelic usage. If i'm honest, i'm skeptical that he's at the total God Infinity that occurs at 30mg 5-MeO. You couldn't really function properly long term in that peak state. There would be no reason to do anything because all there is Pure Infinity. I dno, maybe he is there all the time haha. He seems woke as fuck nowadays.

Same here, and agreed. Apparently he can zoom in and out, or something. I don’t know. Yeah, I smoked 20mg just the other day and all semblance of a life & any kind of functioning was gone.

Edited by Display_Name

3 minutes ago, Display_Name said:

Same here, and agreed. Apparently he can zoom in and out, or something. I don’t know. Yeah, I smoked 20mg just the other day and all semblance of a life & any kind of functioning was gone.

1 hour ago, Space said:

I dno, maybe he is there all the time haha. He seems woke as fuck nowadays.

I don't get it. You believe a guy on the internet just because he tells you?

Ok. Fine. Here it is: I am in a constant state of God-conscioussness and Samadhi super-state ?

14 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Ok. Fine. Here it is: I am in a constant state of God-conscioussness and Samadhi super-state ?

I understand what you mean but I know him personally and yeah he’s legit. Besides, we’re just discussing. No belief needed. I’m only saying what he told me. I myself don’t know. It’s not like I’m staking my life on it.

Edited by Display_Name

typical prejudice I guess, but I can hardly believe that a guy who spends 4 hours a day in the gym to increase his beauty and take 1000 photos to show the world how sexy he is, is enlightened ... but it is possible

Don't underestimate anything, not even meditation.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

11 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Not at all, I have been following Frank for years and have carefully listened to what he has to say prior to and after his awakenings. Combined with having studied dozens of other teachers and awakened people I have a strong sense that his awakenings are genuine and sincere. The way he phrases and communicates his insights suggests to me that they are coming from direct experience and not belief.

I've never come across someone who has convincingly faked a deep enlightenment. It's basically impossible. Your whole demeanor and appearance changes, its quite obvious.

11 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

typical prejudice I guess, but I can hardly believe that a guy who spends 4 hours a day in the gym to increase his beauty and take 1000 photos to show the world how sexy he is, is enlightened ... but it is possible

This is just silly. You're creating a duality between what you think are spiritual activities and non-spiritual activities. Everything is wonderfull, blissfull and divine from the highest perspective - even working out and building muscle and taking 1000 photos to show how sexy you are.

2 hours ago, Space said:

This is just silly. You're creating a duality between what you think are spiritual activities and non-spiritual activities. Everything is wonderfull, blissfull and divine from the highest perspective - even working out and building muscle and taking 1000 photos to show how sexy you are.

Absolutely, you are right. Also is divine to say that you have a super high state of conciousness to be an influencer and earn money. All is god. And maybe to be an smart guy and see where the business is , it's a kind of enlightenment

Edited by Breakingthewall

14 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Don't underestimate anything, not even meditation.

magic pill sounds sexier. :P 

2 hours ago, Space said:

Yeah definitely, as long as there is no attachment and addiction there... But we can only talk about ourselves for such things, we never know if someone else is attached or addicted, or whether they just look like they are. SO this path and enlightenment is always about introspection. I cannot tell anything of substance about anyone else (yeah yall will say there is only one, but im talking about other bodies, not the ultimate consciousness). We can only speak with authority if we are talking about ourself and our journey.

47 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Absolutely, you are right. Also is divine to say that you have a super high state of conciousness to be an influencer and earn money. All is god. And maybe to be an smart guy and see where the business is , it's a kind of enlightenment

Yeah well there's the earthly achievements and then there's the heavenly achievements. The unconscious - The Earth -  is the mother - fertile and pregnant with all possibilities, but not shining by itself - it needs the heavenly - the Sun - the father - to shine its light on it and give it the missing piece and we get the Ying-Yang

The money and being healthy in the physical is the unconscious part of existence, and meditation +spirituality + nonattachment etc  is the conscious part... Bringing the two together brings completeness  and complete union I would assume. 

I dont know how much sense I am making, but thats that

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟