Viking

does well being stay?

14 posts in this topic

if for example I will do a whole year only self development work, meditating, yoga, balancing energies, getting my mind in order and become extremely peaceful, ecstatic, blissful, loving, etc. Will I continue to be like that after I come again to the "ordinary life"? suppose I keep practicing and trying my best to be present and such. Will I start to get upset sometimes? will I start to suffer? will I get out of peace and bliss?

One will be blissful even in anger and pain after awakening and keeping the expansion going on. 

There is no sutch thing as a permanent mood/feeling. If you change your lifestyle your moods will change as well. Self development is like brushing your teeth or taking a shower - you have to keep doong it day after day, year after year. It dosn't mather if I dedicate a whole year to brushing my teeth. My teeth will not become permanently clean. I still have to brush them next year and every year for the rest of my life. 

INSTEAD OF COMMUNICATING WITH PEOPLE AS IF THEY POSSESSED INTELLIGENCE, TRY USING ABSTRACT SPIRITUAL TERMS THAT CONVEY NO USABLE INFORMATION. :)

My first published essay

@Erlend K that i know more or less, though will i be able to sustain it is the question.

1 hour ago, Viking said:

@Erlend K that i know more or less, though will i be able to sustain it is the question.

Im not 100%"sure I understand your question then. Of course you will get upset and suffer. No, you will not live in a state of perpetual bliss.

INSTEAD OF COMMUNICATING WITH PEOPLE AS IF THEY POSSESSED INTELLIGENCE, TRY USING ABSTRACT SPIRITUAL TERMS THAT CONVEY NO USABLE INFORMATION. :)

My first published essay

@Erlend K well, do you think sadhguru ever suffers? or is he not in perpetual bliss?

What I mean is suppose someone grows a lot in an ashram or something, doesnt suffer, is in perpetual bliss as long as he's in the ashram. If he gets out of the ashram and continues to practice and try to grow, will he go back to his old ways?

@Viking Identity suffers if you go in daily life without identity you wont suffer if you do you will it all depends on level of conciousness we talk about...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Learn about law of attraction for the answer. But don't be too shallow learning it or it goes wroong

There were people like for example Ramana Maharshi who took their enlightenment far enough to the point of no return by the virtue of inertia. Meaning they wouldn't get highs or lows from their changing environment. 

That makes sense considering that the default state of being of perfect peace is unchangeable. 

But until you're there you would experience ups and downs caused by different factors including environment.

2 hours ago, Viking said:

@Erlend K well, do you think sadhguru ever suffers? or is he not in perpetual bliss?

What I mean is suppose someone grows a lot in an ashram or something, doesnt suffer, is in perpetual bliss as long as he's in the ashram. If he gets out of the ashram and continues to practice and try to grow, will he go back to his old ways?

You might not exacly "go back to your old ways". Some change might have occured, but nothing as radical as perpetual bliss.

I don't know much about Sadhguru, so I cannot answer your first question. All I know is that he's a savvy businessman and a charismatic, entertaining speaker. I don't know anything about his emotional health tho.

If he occasionally suffers, it probably wouldn't be rational for him to admit it anyway. I assume that would be bad for business. When you are in the business of selling fantasies of emotional perfection, you need to uphold a certain image. 

Edited by Erlend K

My first published essay

Funny thing is, as much as perpetual bliss might sound great - it's not really.. not sure how to explain this exactly, but if the potential for sadness is gone.. 'bliss' also ceases to exist.. can't have one without the other, it's contrast that gives these things meanings - yea you can have more of one than the other, but the potential must remain

People misunderstand blissfulness. 

The pain will not cease to exist, the anger, the frustration. 

But for the awakened ones, they are blissful even in rage. 

Duality is being positive or negative all the time.

Transcendence is to integrate both polarities, see the world from the 3rd perspective, then go higher into a 4th, after is infinite. 

So the key is 1st chakra (red pill), and all the negative and positive will pass through there and will reach the brain in a state of bliss rather than anxiety. This happens after the healing of the body. Maybe some will take 2-5 years or for others decades. Depending on how much one is willing to go to the inner personal world and rewind all the traumas and dramas. Only after the integration and understanding of the personal traumas, one will be totally different and see, feel, etc the world as it is. 

It is easy to see the truth of reality using drugs but is not easy to heal the body and achieve the same levels of consciousness or even higher in a natural, awake state, being in trance at the same time and function day by day. 

Edited by Quanty