Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
okulele

Let's come together, body!

53 posts in this topic

A new relationship with the body

This was my previous journal:

The title of that journal itself showed the paradigm from which I tried to heal my body. It was a paradigm of lack. I had a feeling that something was very wrong and I had to fix it. In actuality that attitude itself is the very thing creating the problem. Here I would like to pay tribute to Abraham Hicks, whose videos helped me tremendously to grasp the point.

The title of this journal itself shows the new paradigm I am embracing. It is a paradigm of love. A paradigm of care and of gentelness.

I want to build a new relationship with my body. I have been out of my body for a long time. Out in the mind. I have been abusing it, basically mindlessly raping it with poison. That's what it feels like. It is hurt and it deserves to be loved now.

The new relationship will involve recognizing the body not as a dumb object, but rather as a sensitive and living life-companion.

I see the future in a very positive light.

I encourage anyone reading this to bring awareness to your body right now and give it a nice, warm thank you for all these years of service :)

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

Caring for your temple

This is actually a very good lecture. Talks about the basics of feeding our bodies. Most inspiring.

Notes: explains the importance of eating fruit and vegetable. Stresses cooking for yourself, as otherwise you have no idea what is in your food.

Edited by okulele

Caring for your temple 2

Notes: explores eggs, meat and fish. Reminds the listeners of the unbelievable ways the big corporations treat animals. Points out that a lot of fish are on the verge of extinction and should be avoided. Reminds the listeners how we "vote" with each shopping. 

Imagination

On the spiritual path we often try to shut the mind up. That is a valid goal for the mindless monkey-mind. But if we can also learn to use the mind properly, we can create wonderful things.

To those who are open to the power of imagination, anything is possible.

This is an example of healing with the use of imagination/vizualization.

The trick to creating with the use od imagination is faith. The picture in the mind doesn't have to be perfect, there is even no need for a picture! Just a simple belief that what you imagine is coming.

Ideas for creating with imagination:

• The golden pig. Create a golden pig in your mind. Make him alive. Feed it and tend to it, watch it grow knowing that he represents your external wealth, which will grow at the same rate. Be rich.
  • Deity. Create a deity in your mind that is suitable for you. Worship it, pray to it, ask it for samadhi. Attain samadhi.
  • The door of growth. Imagine an ancient door in your mind. Walk through it knowing that when you will be on the other side, you will recieve the most important lesson that you need at present time. Grow like crazy.
  • Astral travel. Imagine a path going up, up a mountain. Walk the path knowing that when you reach the top you will leave yoir body and astral travel. Explore.

Of course all of these could be done with no images in your mind. But we are visual creatures and it helps.

Edited by okulele

The class of insight - report

I decided to try out the the door of growth technique I made up in last post. Here is what happened:

I intended to get the lesson I needed most at the moment. I was standing in front of the door. A being of light appeared next to the door and asked me if I am ready for a class of insight. After I said I am, he opened the door.

I walked into a room. It had a big window and was bright. There was a desk and a chair on which I sat myslef. I looked down at the desk and realized that there was a mirror on it. The reflection was a me-like figure. It had horns and an angry expression. It grabbed me and pulled me inside the mirror.

We appeared in a hell-like dimension. The hurt version of me demanded to know why I left him in there all alone. Plenty of memories of the time I was hurt in my life started coming up. After a moment I hugged the hurt version of me and told him I love him. Right away he started transformig. The devilish figure changed into my child form. It was crying ans crying, getting smaller and smaller and then I ate him and he went into my heart :D

I came back to the room with the big window and met the bright figure. This time I started crying (also in reality) and the figure was hugging me. After I got consumed into the bright figure's heart I appeared in a wonderful forest. An antelope came to me and started playing with me. It was so much fun, I felt like a child. I was laughing (also in reality).

And bang I came back, out of the door which were closed by the bright figure. "That's it for now" - it said.

Edited by okulele

Concerning the belly

I don't know about others, but I don't usually feel my belly area too much. What is happening in my stomach? In my intestines? How does my liver feel? It's a bit of a dead zone for me.

This is a good guide to liven up your gut area and bring awareness in there.

Loosing control

The thing is, that when I started out with personal development, I thought it would be different. I thought, that I would develope a strong will and conquer the world along with my own self. It worked to an extend, but I have seemed to reach a limit.

It is scary to let go of the strong, actualized identity I formed in the last few years. A healthy individual! Very wise and mature! Very calm and spiritual! Disciplined! And now it has to go. It ultimately stems from fear.

"...to let go of the idea - me against life - which is what victim consciousnes is. There is me, I need to guard and defend myself, cause I don't really fully believe in God."

Caring for your temple 3

Notes: explores dairy and the horrible industry behind it. Explores vegetable protein sources and the option of vegetarian diet.

Neurotic self-improvment

Only after doing self actualization for over 2 years, I am starting to understand what Leo is saying in this video. I am starting to see what the real work is about.

It is not about discipline. Not about force. Not about strict rules. None of that works in the end.

That is why meditation is so basic in order to get anywhere. It is the yin side of life. The allowing. And as far as I know, all of us could use a lot more of it.

Healthy self-improvment

A healthy way of self actualization cannot start with an egoic desire. It starts (at least in my case) with a big dose of fruatration. I am so frustrated of seeing that more action brings no desired results, just the opposite. There comes a certain giving up on neurotic action and an internal, spontaneous commitment to being and feeling comes.

In the past I have tried to keep mindfullnes going throughout the day, because I figured it would be beneficial. More self-judgment and self-critisism followed, because I could not do it.

After giving up on ego driven action more and more, mindfulnes is all that remains more and more.20180622_100048.jpg

The eyes of a guru

Today I met a special person. She is being called a satguru. The time with her was so relaxed and friendly. Above all relaxed. Everyone was sooo chill.

In the end of the meeting she gave what she called a darshan. People would aproach her individualy, give her their hand, look into her eyes for a while and recieve a hug in the end.

When it was my turn, I was a bit nervous. But as I sat in front of her, all stress was gone. What did it feel like? Like melting.

Afterwards I went to have a talk with her. She was so natural. So natural. It seems like I only met fake, terrified people until now. Miracously, the words she said made every bit of my doubt about my life disappear. It's like she new exactly what my heart longed to hear for a long, long time.

I left the place grinning and laughing on and of like a mad man.

Dealing with a guru

This is a video a watched some time ago.

Explains the immense benefit a genuine guru can bring to a person's spiritual journey, as well as the traps that the seeker can fall into in the presence of such a being.

Anything we want is what we are

What do we want?

Happy thoughts = thoughts infused with what we are

A helathy body = a body infused with what we are

Pleasant emotions = emotions infused with what we are

Good relationships = relationships infused with what we are

It is just so easy. We do not have to understand how we get what we want. We do not need a plan. We do not need self imposed rules being repeated in our minds.

Before - I studied how to be healthy and vibrant. Planned. Contemplated. Made commitments. Failed. Introspected again. Journaled. Failed. Struggled. Failed. Was determined. Failed. Was surrendering. Failed.

Now - I am healthy and vibrant. 

The mind doesn't get it. How come I got what I wanted if I didn't do anything? Because what I wanted is what I am.

Caring for your temple 4

These lectures stress listening to your own body over following a strict diet. They also give useful guidance, of course.

Quotes:

"We need to work with what we have in order to get what we are seeking."

"The more you practice good nutrition, the more your body is gonna tell you what it needs."

Notes: Discusses the research of Weston A. Price into how modern diet is destroying our lives and how it is threatening our existence as species alltogether.

https://www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/abcs-of-nutrition/principles-of-healthy-diets-2/#guidelines

This webpage is an amazing resource into treating the body in a healthy way.

@okulele A great introductory video indeed. Although pasture raised animals are still butchered and packaged into meat against their freewill. In a society where it is healthier to live off and digest delicious (go to a raw vegan cafe and see!) sun grown fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, spices; why do we still have these practices?

The sun is the source of all our food :) Even our bodies don’t consume food, but the sunlight energy stored between the chemical bonds in carbohydrates that plants form through photosynthesis. We have the potential to live off the suns energy just like plants do; we are much more advanced and sophisticated beings of light than people would think. 

Namaste ? I hope you learnt something interesting.

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

@Solace Your contribution about eating to this forum is most inspirational, Solace! I agree that we should all strive to get energy in its most raw and pure form.

Although not all of us can go breatharian with our current lifestyles and physiology, all of us can decide not to support the sick meat industry.

A tribute to Leo

Leo, you keep blowing me away. This series was seriously highly, highly valuable. This is an amazing map to growth that you presented us with.

Stage Turquoise video showed very well, that enlightenment is not all there is. That can be a trap. As Ken Wilber says, besides Waking Up there is still Growing Up to do!

And finally, Leo, I would like to thank you for you! You are doing an amazing job showing us all what an actualized person can do and how much value he can be bringing to others. I am pretty sure you have no idea what kind of an influence you are :)

Your body wants to flow

"Just follow the flow. Learn to get into no-mind and just let yourself be guided by the wisdom of nature all around you."

Master Paul Chek shows everyone how to connect with the world around us by using the body.

• Breathe deeply.
  • Keep your spine up.
  • Smile.
  • Don't have a plan. Let the energy move through you.