SoonHei

Every soul shall taste Death…

10 posts in this topic

Kullu Nafsin Zaiqatul Mawt – Every soul shall taste Death…
This is from the Quran. This is what God tells us.

What happens after death? What is death?

Death is the Day of Judgement. YOUR Judgement. By yourself. By "you"

It is the judgement of your ego-self by your real-self

it is the deep self-inquiry which we all will be subject to.

Those who have done "good" deeds will find a easy path out of the purging vs those who have done "bad" deeds

After the death of the body, an ordinary person who does not know the concept of ego-death will be going thru that. Of course as awareness (our real-self) is eternal, there will remain awareness after the death of the body. The ordinary person will see this as their "soul" now afloat in space and so on. At the same time, they will enter this realm which many of us try to go while our physical body is alive... Via meditation/self inquiry.

Once the soul which is going thru this death accepts the ego-death - he/she will transcend to one-ness (heaven). The ones with deep connectedness to the world, to this life, the ones who have not surrendered or letgo, the ones who have not let-go of the emotions, hidden away deep demon feelings etc... all of that will bubble up and it will feel like HELL. that is what HELL is.

it is very fortunate for those of us who at least are aware of this before the death of the body... right now it is something which we do not do very easily because we are afraid of losing this ego-life we have still to live. but post death, the path to the self-inquiry of the ego-death would be (i presume/hope) easier with out current knowledge about this. 

i guess that ego-death post death is something which would be easy for those living a good/pious life. i know many muslims who pray 5 times a day, do good deeds, remain good as a whole - how easy do you think the path to heaven would be for such a person post death. very easy.

so sure, enlightment is ego-death b4 the death of the body... and thru that enligthment, ur sitting at the doors of heaven (to be entered post body-death) waiting for the connection of ur body to end upon physcial-death

but for those who do not have enlightment in their living life, will go thru the same ego-death at the time of their death

and whatever the beliefs of each of us are about post-death, that will manifest - to the muslim thinking punishment in the grave is what awaits him, will have that manifest into his awareness... for the ones who think angels will desend down to question the soul, that is what awaits him.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

In my forming theory, after physical death, the result is the same for those who were enlightened and those who weren't.

1 hour ago, CreamCat said:

In my forming theory, after physical death, the result is the same for those who were enlightened and those who weren't.

Yes. I agree.

The same path must be walked...

Starting on that path now makes it easier post-death even if enlightenment isn't achieved... The Knowing of this, what we are (awareness/not an individual), helps to detach easier after death.

Again, who can confirm this... But seems very likely... What we are, remains.

So one moment you're alive and in the body-mind and then your body dies, yet you remain, correct? 

So thus, begins the judgement/ego-death process when the One who is still aware post body death dives down into finding out what she/he really is - 

Those deep hidden demons Leo and others talk about which bubble up as we meditate and what not is what our guilts/fears/darkness are. And to truly detach and find peace one must allow these to pass and surrender to them... One must go thru hell before heaven can be achieved.

The smaller your guilt/bad deeds which you're subconsciously guilty about/darkness - the easier your path forward.

One thing which God/Allah says in Quran that he will forgive all sins, no matter how cruel etc but He will not forgive the Sin of Shirk - which is associating another power with God or saying there is more than One God... 

The other way to look at this is that God/Infinite/Absolute will not allow for that heavenly peace of Ego-Death unless/until one accepts the Oneness... 

That soul will continue to dwell in that depth of hell until it realizes that it's part of the One... 

That's what's being said/pointed to there.

God bless us All and guide us to the path of Heaven(yes, not the gardens where lakes of milk are flowing etc - but eternal bliss/peace/love)

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

6 hours ago, SoonHei said:

i guess that ego-death post death is something which would be easy for those living a good/pious life. i know many muslims who pray 5 times a day, do good deeds, remain good as a whole - how easy do you think the path to heaven would be for such a person post death. very easy.

This sounds like wishful thinking unfortunately...  Who do you think will have an easier time leaving behind their life form - a person who hated everything or a person who loved everything (just example)?  

If you loved everything you will have harder time no? 

To be honest,  I can't imagine life without hands and feet, I will miss those the most. The thing is we can only taste life, unfortunately, there's no escape. Even for a freakin dodo

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Every soul shall indeed taste Death. We are born to die, every soul is born to die. We are made for it. But ultimately, Death is a neccesity, there is much wisdom behind Death. 

What exactly dies?... The Ego.....which means what!!! Does this mean to say you join the ranks of the undead? Sounds like collectivism to me, not that I necessarily care, like one big movie. Kalima!!! Not sure if I have the heart for carnage.

You should see that death is a matter of seconds to happen to you.Death is waiting for you and you are unrealistic if you believe something different.

Edited by Crystalous

There are so many deaths in one's journey, that it becomes blissful. 

On 05/07/2018 at 3:20 PM, SoonHei said:

Kullu Nafsin Zaiqatul Mawt – Every soul shall taste Death…
This is from the Quran. This is what God tells us.

What happens after death? What is death?

Death is the Day of Judgement. YOUR Judgement. By yourself. By "you"

It is the judgement of your ego-self by your real-self

it is the deep self-inquiry which we all will be subject to.

Those who have done "good" deeds will find a easy path out of the purging vs those who have done "bad" deeds

After the death of the body, an ordinary person who does not know the concept of ego-death will be going thru that. Of course as awareness (our real-self) is eternal, there will remain awareness after the death of the body. The ordinary person will see this as their "soul" now afloat in space and so on. At the same time, they will enter this realm which many of us try to go while our physical body is alive... Via meditation/self inquiry.

Once the soul which is going thru this death accepts the ego-death - he/she will transcend to one-ness (heaven). The ones with deep connectedness to the world, to this life, the ones who have not surrendered or letgo, the ones who have not let-go of the emotions, hidden away deep demon feelings etc... all of that will bubble up and it will feel like HELL. that is what HELL is.

it is very fortunate for those of us who at least are aware of this before the death of the body... right now it is something which we do not do very easily because we are afraid of losing this ego-life we have still to live. but post death, the path to the self-inquiry of the ego-death would be (i presume/hope) easier with out current knowledge about this. 

so sure, enlightment is ego-death b4 the death of the body... and thru that enligthment, ur sitting at the doors of heaven (to be entered post body-death) waiting for the connection of ur body to end upon physcial-death

but for those who do not have enlightment in their living life, will go thru the same ego-death at the time of their death

and whatever the beliefs of each of us are about post-death, that will manifest - to the muslim thinking punishment in the grave is what awaits him, will have that manifest into his awareness... for the ones who think angels will desend down to question the soul, that is what awaits him.

1)

islam is a very complicated religion.
Because we don't know for sure , what are the words of mouhamed , and what aren't.
there was 5 versions of the quran before uthman ibn affan decided to burn 4 versions.

2) the sunnah , ie , the compilation of all hadiths , is filled fith non sense.
the hadith about the punishment of the grave for exemple , isn't from mohamed.
it's from an old delusional woman , and this hadith was spread by abou hureira , who was a notorious bullshiter...
and the fact he was a bullshiter didn't prevent boukhari to record every hadith of him , and there was a lot.
a lot of stupid hadiths , from a man , that wasn't even close to mohamed.

3) muslims can pray 5 times a day , fast in ramadan , and give zakat , but that doesn't matter if there are no true intention behind these deeds.
There's a reason why muslim countries are filled with hypocrisy , and are decadents.
That's because muslims don't embody these values fully , but rather just ACT as if they do.

4) from the point of view of non duality , there are no soul.
nor any judgement... Because what would be judged ?
the illusion of the ego ?
There's even no free will for any judgement.
no good , no evil.

But maybe , what we call hell or paradise is just a mental state after death .
In this case it would still be a "dream", not fully real.