Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Santhiphap

The stars were communicating

5 posts in this topic

After a very deep and long meditation in nature at night, I looked up to the stars.

Something was different that time. I almost didn't catch it but then it struck me.

I saw a very subtle, thin light ray shining outwards from each star to the ones nearby.

The light rays were pulsating a bit as if the stars were trying to communicate with each other with a flashlight.

None of the light rays were crossing each other as each star was only communicating with the ones next to it.

But all of them connected in a giant web of subtly pulsating light rays.

---

At the time I saw it I wasn't really super excited or had any interpretation as I just came out of the meditation, I was just curious, kept looking at it for a while and finally went to bed.

The nights after, I was looking at the stars after the meditation too but haven't seen it ever again.

I have googled but did not find any other reports of exactly what I have seen.

Anyway, I felt like sharing this here as I just remembered, and realized how beautiful it was.

Edited by Santhiphap

I write advice not to convert you to my "truth" but for you in hope that something resonates and you are able to further develop your own "truth"

Everything is communicating ;) 

Oh wow!  I clicked on this thread thinking it had to do with the famous stars.  

But what your saying really makes sense.  And is really beautiful.  And even kind of mundane!

What it bring to mind for me is something I learned from my anatomy and physiology teacher about diffusion.

We all stood up and pretended to be molecules diffusing.  And as the moments progressed, some of us were on one side of the room and some of us were on the other, all kind of minding our own space.  

It begs the question, how did the molecules know where to go?

Next time you're star gazing, try looking at the depth of the stars.