Samra

There is no another "I"

12 posts in this topic

I hope I can put this understanding into words. I have intuitively known that all  beings are "I" s. So when I look or think of another person, I right away become them. And this is beyond just empathy. But there is something else (or isn't in better words). There is no other type of "I", that i know of. I don't know any aliens. This is a big revelation for me. Has anyone ever experienced or encountered another type of "I", unknown to their nature of "I"? There is none. There is only one I. How can there be any other type of I ? Maybe in another realm? 

Edited by Samra

1 minute ago, Samra said:

I hope I can put this understanding into words. I have intuitively known that all  beings are "I" s. So when I look or think of another person, I right away become them. And this is beyond just empathy. But there is something else (or isn't in better words). There is no other type of "I", that know of. I don't know any aliens. Even when I was on Ayahusaca.  This is a big revelation for me. Has anyone ever experienced another type of "I", unknown to their nature of "I"? There is none. There is only one. Right?

Please try and explain this better it sounds really interesting :D. It doesn't sound like an easy thing to explain so I can't moan.

Oh man. I'm trying, but I'm not very good at explaining. There is only one type of "I" . Even a mosquito is the same "I". Have you ever experienced any other type? No! An alien "I"? And I don't mean alien not from earth. I mean like mother Ayahusaca alien. A completely different entity that you cannot comprehend as your own "I". It doesn't exist. There is only one type of exsistance than I know of.

Edited by Samra

1 minute ago, Samra said:

Oh man. I'm trying, but I'm not very good at explaining. There is only one type of "I" . Even a mosquito is the same "I". Have you ever experienced any other type? No! An alien "I"? And I don't mean alien not from earth. I mean like mother Ayahusaca alien. A complete l different entity that you cannot comprehend. It doesn't exist. 

Oh I understand. What do you mean by becoming them when you see them?

Switching your identity with theirs briefly. Imagination and role playing.

2 minutes ago, metwinn said:

Oh I understand. What do you mean by becoming them when you see them?

@Samra So by alien I you mean something that has a completely different sense of self?

There can only be one "I" because consciousness is the substance of everything. Whether you experience an alien, an entity, X dimensions and / or multiverse etc. it shall still be the same. From nothingness to 1, 2 these shall always exist otherwise you'll never be able to communicate between one another. We as people are mere divisions of the whole.

Edited by Danelius
Extra words.

Only the I exists aka awareness. This I includes all beings. The rest is not a certainty. It supposedly exists, like the physical world, but it is not a certainty. If you don't exist, nothing does. You have to be there first, then because of you it apparantly exists.

Saying that there in no another 'I' is synonymous to saying there is no another Consciousness aka there is only one Consciousness. You've cracked a very fundamental nature of Consciousness. Good work!

The consciousness with which I am knowing my experience, and the consciousness with which you're knowing your experience is the same Consciousness. Our experiences may be oceans apart but our knowing Consciousness is one and the same. 

Also when Consciousness knows itself aka knows it's own presence, it's the same beingness irrespective of whether I or you realize that. So we both share the same beingness.

12 hours ago, Samra said:

How can there be any other type of I ? Maybe in another realm? 

That another realm will be another experience in the same one 'I' or Consciousness :D

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

18 hours ago, metwinn said:

@Samra So by alien I you mean something that has a completely different sense of self?

@metwinn yes i guess so! So Alien is the the other I that you cannot switch roles with it. So the question is, can I switch my role with an existence such as a microbe? I think so.

@Preetom  Thank you! But i need to contemplate on this more. I want to be skeptical about this. I want to be 100 percent sure, that there is no other type of "I". "The fool who persists in his folly will become wise."  World is a mysterious place. You can't find something you are not looking for.

@Highest Physical world is not a certainty, but awareness is a certainty?  how you know awareness is a certainty? I'd like to know. 

@Danelius Thanks for the reply. I need to think more about what you say. 

@Samra Do contemplate on it more! It's the direct path to enlightenment. Explore the nature of this one 'I'. You don't have to assume anything. An experiential shift will happen in due time. You don't have to rely on a thought, belief or a book. Just take it as a hypothesis and keep observing.

Guys like Misargadatta Maharaj, Rupert Spira etc. got full blown Enlightened just from exploring this 'I' non stop within 3 years!

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Preetom Thank you ,will do. I am not concerned with enlightenment though. Its not on top of my list. Im just curious.