Sea

Should I Take Fluoxetine?

24 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, pluto said:

I don't think its fair to give advice if you are still on it either.

Its sort of like being high 24/7 and saying its great and worth it and what happens when you wanna stop and be natural because when you come off it that's when it can backfire or at least that is when you notice it the most because you are no longer chemically "numbed out". Pharmaceuticals are a problem because they go against nature from being created by those not living in harmony with its natural flow. You may not notice it at first but eventually you will.

There are far better alternatives and natural substances that work in harmony with your body and not force and manipulate things around creating unnatural reactions that build up over time and can cause possibly irreversible damage.

Irreversible damage is almost unheard of when you using something that evolved in a natural sense, its designed for us. Although there is no profit in cures so they are rejected and ignored and classed as "alternative medicine/secondary".

When you understand nature, you understand self.

I understand what you are trying to say but I don’t think you understand the topic enough to give sound advice. A good caring doctor can help with that

@Sashaj I assure you my advice, to the best of my ability is as close as it gets to the most loving and caring expression of natures intelligence and health & medicine was one of the first things i mastered with its simplicity. If i didn't care and thought it wasn't sound enough, i honestly wouldn't comment at all. Its in my nature to lead others to the truth, to freedom because i was most people shoes at one stage when i surrendered to oneness.

Once you find truth in "how things work", on a universal level, you master everything you are focused on. Mastering something is simply finding the simplicity in the complexity of existence. Its actually very simple, we make it complex and complicated.

All in all, I understand the overall mechanism and long term outcome. Sure, some doctors do care and wanna help and create things that sometimes do a good job but unless they are in-tune with the universe and nature themselves, the mechanism is always temporary and will always end up doing more harm than good because it creates more resistance than allowance. I don't think I've ever met a doctor or health expert who continued working with the modern approach to medicine once they saw the simplicity in nature and the universe itself.

No one has to listen to me or believe me and i respect all your opinions as everyone has their own path to knowledge and truth but i genuinely care for everyone else as much as i do for myself because in helping others i help myself, why would i mislead others which only creates a misleading ripple for self?

I see everyone of you as the primordial energy of the universe. I am aware that is may not be the "correct" section to talk in the direction i have expressed but i feel sometimes its for the best to see where i am coming from.

Nevertheless, Absorb what is useful for you, discard what is not. All the best <3

B R E A T H E

Well said. I don’t disagree with what you have written. I was hoping to provide a balance to the discourse. Thanks for clarifying your intent :)

Psychiatric drugs are sold like candies nowadays. Maybe you need a bit of it, but I would do some research on fluoxetine. I took it for around 1 year and, when I tapered it off, I had some slight withdrawal side effects. But it depends on each person. Do the research because any psychiatric drug can be dangerous.

You can starting by reading or watching materials created by Robert Whitaker. There other authors and names like Paris Williams, Laura Delano, Will Hall, Loren R. Mosher, Daniel Mackler, Jaakko Seikkula and Katinka Blackford Newman.