Peter12

sociology or bioengineer

6 posts in this topic

what do you think about sociology or bioengineery, wich one is the best and most worth following faculty? idk what to choose... i like them both and i m thinking about the one that can bring more money but i dont know wich one can bring more money... ? 

You're chasing money or passion ? Choose. If you will be good, master at anything money comes to you anyway. 

both, this is what i meant when i said wich one

.... i like them both, i like biology and learning about how society works

I can not agree with the previous commenter. In the light of recent scientific discoveries, bioengineering is much more promising than sociology. I also know this because I recently wrote a scientific work on sociology, namely, how this science is now developing in our country, and in the world as a whole. https://edubirdie.com/blog/70-sociology-research-topics Here on this site, you can find many topics of sociological research that say that now people are not so interested in what is happening outside in society, like what happens inside the human body. That is why I would advise you to choose bioengineering.

Edited by Breemeyli

Environmental Engineering? (noise pollution is an interesting segment that might appeal to sociology)