herghly

10 grams + of mushrooms

12 posts in this topic

I am sure some of you guys have heard of people taking 10 + of magic mushrooms.  paul stamets said he has taken 12 grams,  Grahman Hancock has done over 10 grams and kilindi iyi says he regularly does 20-30 grams dried.

Has anyone done 10 + plus?

I have VERY curious to try, but also cautious 

You're playing with a nuclear weapon at those dosages.

Don't be surprised if it gives you PTSD.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Do you know anyone that has done it though?

I have taken 12 grams of dried mushrooms Once. Not really planning to get back to such a dose as it's just not that much more useful than 3-5g well executed trip. Generally the bigger the dose the harder it is to extract lessons from the trip as the mind gets really "unstable". I would say do it if you have built your way up to it with the doses of 2-4-6-8 grams, otherwise the jump might be too big as the experience you get can not be mapped to anything else. Would be the same as trying to read scientific papers in a new language you just picked up one week ago.

Trip itself shortly... On 12 grams I felt  like some kind of alien intelligence took over my body. I know it sound weird. On higher doses of LSD it still feels like you are in the driving seat if you want to. There is a chance to contemplate, inquire. Mushrooms on the other hand... different beast. Unpredictable,  wild. It takes over. It enjoys tripping you. It shows you what it wants you to see. 

Edited by Karlos

When I first encountered mushrooms, I was absolutely fascinated with it, and I wanted to experiment with dosage, in an attempt to sort of map things out. Started with 5 grams, went to 6, then 7, then 9, and finally 14g. For me, it just gets more confusing and the information gets more unusable and impersonal at the higher doses. Like raw data bundles being hurled at you in clumps, and you don't know how to use it, so all you can do is duck and try not to be hit by it. It was like Cosmic dodgeball.

I have since learned that for me, the most benefits seem to be in the smaller doses, like say 3g - 6g. 

2 hours ago, herghly said:

I am sure some of you guys have heard of people taking 10 + of magic mushrooms.  paul stamets said he has taken 12 grams,  Grahman Hancock has done over 10 grams and kilindi iyi says he regularly does 20-30 grams dried.

Has anyone done 10 + plus?

I have VERY curious to try, but also cautious 

My First try is 18 Grams hahahaha.. my personality that time is i don't care if it is strong hahaha because i want to explore the hardest experiences..

4g the optimum dose in my opinion.

6 hours ago, Karlos said:

I have taken 12 grams of dried mushrooms Once. Not really planning to get back to such a dose as it's just not that much more useful than 3-5g well executed trip. Generally the bigger the dose the harder it is to extract lessons from the trip as the mind gets really "unstable". I would say do it if you have built your way up to it with the doses of 2-4-6-8 grams, otherwise the jump might be too big as the experience you get can not be mapped to anything else. Would be the same as trying to read scientific papers in a new language you just picked up one week ago.

Trip itself shortly... On 12 grams I felt  like some kind of alien intelligence took over my body. I know it sound weird. On higher doses of LSD it still feels like you are in the driving seat if you want to. There is a chance to contemplate, inquire. Mushrooms on the other hand... different beast. Unpredictable,  wild. It takes over. It enjoys tripping you. It shows you what it wants you to see. 

Welcome! 

Interesting post. Can you explain more? Or maybe not ?

10 grams with zero tolerance - I can imagine how it would look like. More than that - seems unreasonable. Extremely high doses can cause a seizure and produce much more intense vasoconstriction, which can be a serious risk, if you for example have a heart disease. 10 grams is already playing with fire.

Either way, prepare for a much, MUCH longer trip and some physical pain.

I'm not too informed on the topic. But have you heard of the concept of receptor saturation? It means that at a certain dose, more of a substance doesn't intensify the effects but only prolongs them. Maybe it's something worth checking out. I know that it is said that LSD reaches recpetor saturation at approximately a dose of 1 mg. 

I understand what you guys are saying and i also think this kind of does is crazy... which makes me curious why does  kilindi iyi say you need to be dosing 10 grams +

On 4.7.2018 at 3:18 PM, Outer said:

This guy took 10.5 g during his first time.

i had a similar experience with 2.4 gram... 

have ADHD? click here if you want to treat it