fi1ghtclub

Starting out with meditation and first trip decision/advice

2 posts in this topic

Hi! I would like to connect with fellow actualizers from  India/Mumbai. Also someone with any psychedelic experience would help. I've been meditating for two months now most of which has been dealing with mindless chatter and a few moments of silence. Now thinking of experimenting with psychedelics for a boost and looking for help from people who are around Mumbai or any other nearby location in India on this forum with such experience and accessible. 

I'm also seeking advice on how to decide if you're actually ready to do that stuff. I don't think I'm fully prepared as I've been dealing a lot of anxiety and cynicism coupled with existential terror which makes a skeptic.  Having said that, I'm still very much open to this and feel I can make that plunge. Thanks!

It's hard to not be afraid of these things, and someone who doesn't have a little fear in them is probably going to get their butt handed to them by the substance they ingest. I think though, that if youre of reasonable mental fortitude, and are in a place in your life where things aren't in complete upheaval and tumult, you'll do okay with it, despite the fear and anxiety of going into the unknown. 

Set and setting are far and away the two most important factors in making a good psychedelic Journey. The mere fact that you're entertaining the idea and asking about it here suggest to me that your mind is at least open to the idea of a transformative experience. It doesn't mean that you are 100% ready, but it's a good sign.