Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SpyAquamarine

Could this statament be yellow?

14 posts in this topic

"There is not right or wrong. There is just what you want"

White Oleander - Janet Fitch

Obviously it's Red, looks like someone like Friedrich Nietzsche would say that. 

In my opinion depends on the consciouss intent. You cant judge right or wrong in nature, for example, a lion killing a deer is bad? Well he's just eating, not trying to create pain for fun. In humans is different because he's the only being that has free will, knows what he's doing.

I think it's turquoise, but I would  say "There is not right or wrong. There is just what is".

Your wishes are part of what "is".

6 minutes ago, Soulbass said:

I think it's turquoise, but I would  say "There is not right or wrong. There is just what is".

Yep. I agree with it.

On 7/3/2018 at 2:07 PM, SpyAquamarine said:

"There is not right or wrong. There is just what you want"

White Oleander - Janet Fitch

No.  The Paradigm of Morality is a more or less useful conceptual system, just cling to it loosely and don’t interpret it as conceptual truth.  That’s how Yellow thinks.  Yellow likes to think in paradoxes.  Yellow would like the paradoxical statement: there is no morality but then there is morality too.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 hours ago, Soulbass said:

If Yellow is a pile of systems, Turquoise becomes the system.  Turquoise doesn’t get hung up on systems for or against, and just lets the universe be and act through them.  That doesn’t mean that Turquoise doesn’t try to change systems, they do.  But Turquoise isn’t trying to design systems for everything — they just pragmatically do systems thinking when the need arises by letting the Universe flow through them.  Turquoise is way more intuitive than Yellow is.  Yellow is much more conceptual and in their head than Turquoise is.  If Turquoise shares systems, they’re likely to be sharing their own actually embodied systems.  But remember, Turquoise can access all the lower Spiral Stages to maintain the flexibility needed to advance their Life Purpose.  But this is done intuitively and naturally in Turquoise.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Seeing thing as black and white is stage red, seeing things as “grey” is orange. Yellow view morality in a multitude of colours. 

Could be yellow in many ways, could be red/orange in fewer.

@Augustus, Nietzsche is still a hard read even for Yellow people, would be very weird if one thinks of  him as a red thinker O.o

"If you immediately know the candle-light is fire then the meal was cooked along time ago"

I will dig that book someday and write here the context. That phrase is actually said by a very manipulative woman who killed her lover out of jeaulosy and ego, so yes, maybe not yellow in the context of the book.

I highly recommend the book and the film by the way.

2 hours ago, Clayman said:

@Augustus, Nietzsche is still a hard read even for Yellow people, would be very weird if one thinks of  him as a red thinker O.o

I didn't read much of Nietzsche writings, I assumed he was on red stage but thank you for clarification. 

@SpyAquamarine Honestly that statement sounds like it could be any colour except for blue. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.