Paulus Amadeus

Tell us where your city is at on the spiral

46 posts in this topic

Lexington, Kentucky- 45% blue, 50% orange, 5% green. That's the city. The state of Kentucky is rural blue. 

Berlin: blue/ORANGE/green with majority in orange, more green than blue and some sprinkles of yellow

I am biased obviously

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”

Keuruu, Finland. I think we need a lot more of yellows here that could get into work immediately :D 

purple 8%

red 5% 

blue 15%

orange 40%

green 20%

yellow 8%

turquoise less than 1% 

On 4/13/2020 at 0:46 AM, At_Giza said:

Is Russia seriously such a undeveloped country? I thought that she's more orange.

Russia is strange. They have Moscow with 12 mln different people (red/BLUE/orange/green) and they have a lot of villages we're people are below red usually)) And not just 1 nation.. And 7 time zones and strange history.. slavic people.. So in short you should see it :-)  

Bristol, the UK. Green.

Chengdu, Sichuan, China. Where I currently live. Green as well I would say. It's much more open minded and innovative compared to the rest of China. Its tucked on the west, near tibet. Probably a strong dose of orange still but the culture and attitude is a bit more developed here and theres a deep spiritual vibe and history.