Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Green Examples Mega-Thread

2,017 posts in this topic

Let me note that Green has a serious Red(psychopath) infection problem. Often times, Green is not aware of psychopath infection, or Green doesn't want to admit that their movements have serious psychopath infections. Psychopathy is an evolutionary force. An Orange person called Pieter Hintjens told me what he experienced at EFF. EFF is Orange and Green. EFF almost collapsed due to psychopath infection. Later, EFF came up with rules designed to prevent psychopathy from going rampant. Orange has dealt with psychopath problems for quite a while although it is not very good at solving the problems. Orange also uses competition to outcompete ineffective corporations infected by psychopaths. Corporations severely infected by psychopaths cannot compete well in relatively free markets. Microsoft and Google are infected by psychopaths. They will be outcompeted by other companies although they are too big to fail anytime soon.

Factual feminists are Orange-Green and a rare breed of feminists. The mainstream feminists demonize factual feminists as misogynists. Factual feminists are aware of psychopath infection problems in feminism and detach themselves from the mainstream feminism.

I suspect Green people in feminist movements skipped Orange. That's why they are bad at dealing with internal psychopath infections. When I read FreeBSD Code of Conduct which was mostly based on Geek Feminism's proporsal, I see that FreeBSD CoC is not aware of psychopaths. Actually, It can easily be wielded by psychopaths as a weapon. Orange people(programmers) in FreeBSD community understand this and are slowly going to leave FreeBSD.

Blue is not safe from psychopathy, either. Perhaps, Yellow is the first layer well equipped to deal with psychopathy.

Edited by CreamCat

Not only one of my favorite games but a great example of how green ideals can glom into cultish, collectivist mob mentality that, for all it's progressive ideals still had blinders on and committed actions that still had major aspects of Red and Orange in them. They made it so sexy that it was difficult for me to see this for awhile. Let me know if I've made any errors in judgement with posting this here.

Edited by Soulbass

On 7/5/2018 at 0:03 AM, Leo Gura said:

It's a tricky topic because in the ultimate big picture, EVERYTHING serves its purpose. Cenk's demonizing the right has its purpose. White people lynching black people has its purpose. Nazis killing Jews had its purpose. Racism, war, genocide, slavery, anti-Semitism, rape, murder, theft, corruption, harassment, abuse, tribalism, etc. It ALL serves a purpose. It's all totally inevitable and part of Infinity. This is the bitter pill that no ego wants to swallow because the ego loves to judge and be self-righteous and to create an environment which aids the ego's survival.

So if you're gonna say that demonization is moving us forward. Okay. But also realize, so did Nazi concentration camps.

It will take some deep enlightenment experiences to accept that. It will not make sense to the ego-mind. The ego-mind is too selfish to see it. And the ego-mind will try to use this fact to further its agenda by saying things like, "Well, I robbed that person, but it was totally inevitable, like Leo said. So I didn't do anything wrong."

Of course this is just ego being a sneaky manipulative snake. Which is also inevitable.

Reality cannot be other than exactly how it is. The challenge for ego is to surrender to what is.

By definition, anything that happens within reality, servers the ultimate purpose. There is nothing within reality which is "wrong" or "should be otherwise". You cannot optimize reality beyond what it is. It is already 100% optimal and anything that occurs is part of that opitmality unfolding. It just unfolds in counter-intuitive ways. Most people would not think that murder is optimal, but that's because they are not seeing the biggest picture. They are not thinking infinite moves ahead the way God does. So to them, stuff looks sub-optimal. But that is just ignorance. At higher levels of consciousness that will fall away and there will be total acceptance.

This is the #1 reason why nonduality cannot go mainstream. This truth is too brutal for people to accept.

Wow... amazing text ??? 

------- 

Ralph Smart (Infinite Waters) is the epitome of green. 

In this video, he talks about being a vegan, not fitting into an "orange" job, finding your tribe, accepting your weirdness. In other words, green stuff. 

He has also integrated the lessons of orange. He says in the video, "You can live in the 5th dimension, but you also have to master the 3D." 

Finally, he's not falling into the trap of fighting fire with fire. He says towards the end: "Even if you're annoyed at the world, instead of using that energy to attack the system, use that energy to create the New World." 

In some other videos, he does get triggered by animal cruelty though. He seems self-righteous for being a vegan, and he preaches about it hell of a lot. 

But other than that, his videos are great examples of healthy green. 

Edited by Gabriel Antonio

Edited by Goliath

On 7/6/2018 at 0:23 AM, Outer said:

It's hard man, it's hard. I would be EXACTLY like you, but for Hillary if she was president.

I would suggest Hillary is just as orange as Trump. 

2 hours ago, stevegan928 said:

I would suggest Hillary is just as orange as Trump. 

It's a choise between rotten eggs and rotten fish. 

I'm interested to hear your interpretations about Sasha Shulgin and whether he is more Orange leaning with his scientific translation of psychedelics research or whether he is doing it from a Green state of consciousness?

Check out this great show with Laura Dern. Its basically about a break from orange to green but from a yellow writer at times. Because it shows the faults of green in her naivety to 'change' the world. Very funny to yellow?

For you alpha-bros in the audience who still don't fathom Green, here it is from Joe Rogan's mouth in 2 minutes:

That's Green triggered by Blue/Orange.

He's even wearing a green tie-dye shirt with peace symbols and hearts! LOL

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I’m in a massive Rogan Facebook group discussion forum, I’ll tell ya most of them are orange/blue not green/yellow. Maybe the only listen to his episodes with the right wingers