CreamCat

Will my consciousness exist after death?

51 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

The ego dieing sounds nice, hopefully that's true

That’s the attitude! Maybe death is ‘bad’ is nothing more than a belief!

Self inquire...what is an a priori “I”?  What is even meant by “I”?  Been sayin it your whole life. Stop and contemplate what it is... and is it which says “I”, and refers to an “I”?  In all seriousness, self inquiry is fun, exciting even. Don’t ever believe the gloom & doomers, that’s maya. 

@Key Elements I think I hear ya now. There’s been no service to anyone in this life, and yet, this entire life has been in service to ‘guests’. Ego is “escapable”, but there’s no escaping love. Not that one would want too. Service is great fortune. ❤️ 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Played vs not-played is a duality.

There turns out to be no difference between the two. Everything that is, is also nothing.

From the relative perspective of your ego-mind, it seems to play.

From the absolute perspective, it just sits on a shelf.

From the relative perspective, there is a difference between the relative and the absolute. But from the absolute, there isn't.

It's just like saying, "would you rather be the chess pieces or the chess board?" It's more peaceful to take the chessboard position. That's non-duality. The chess pieces are always doing battles. 

35 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Key Elements I think I hear ya now. There’s been no service to anyone in this life, and yet, this entire life has been in service to ‘guests’. Ego is “escapable”, but there’s no escaping love. Not that one would want too. Service is great fortune. ❤️ 

Bingo!

@Key Elements The chess pieces and chess board are one ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

37 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Key Elements The chess pieces and chess board are one ;)

Yes, but metaphorically speaking, I'm saying that the chess board is non-duality. (Representing.) We become the chess pieces when we are unaware and do battles in daily life.

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

Envy feels false. Doesn’t it, just simple put, feel false? Feels inhibitive right?  Why? 

@SoonHei Orders of magnitude....remember that one pebble by the tree that you walked by 6 years ago? ...  See how not-at-all-relative that pebble is to you right now? That’s your life to the magnitude of infinite. It’s not that it’s only a tiny bit relative, it’s that there is no relativity...it didn’t even happen, and You are perfectly at peace and complete.     Like a movie happens on a screen, but really the movie isn’t happening....light from the projector appears as a movie happening on the screen, but you know it’s just light. Look around you right now, that’s “light” appearing as reality.    That is one heck of a projector. 

Damn

Something about this just put things into perspective for me.

Thanks. That was good

"The movie didn't happen"

It "apparently" happens... But I'm reality, it doesn't

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

Watch Leo's video. It makes sense that you don't own your consciousness to begin with as consciousness is the susbstance of everything. You as a person adapt an ego that makes who you are in physical form. Your attributes of everything are on a scale from 0-100% and the way you see, sound, hear, taste and touch define you against everyone else. That's why on pyschedelics all the known forces dissipate and you feel as one.

life does go on, like all seers of truth knows. Trust them, they know and have experienced stuff  beyond your mind's comprehension.

I've had about 3 obe's, which clearly indicates to me that we are more than the body, that we probably have a soul/self which is utterly immortal. Death is a fiction, as Sadhguru rightly proclaimed.

Everything is recorded, every thought, emotion, action. Everything existed really, nothing new. Even the infinite unfolded possibilities they already existed. Depends on the point of view of the EGO to see through the infinite veils. 

16 hours ago, CreamCat said:

Leo said consciousness is not a biological phenomenon. Then, is it possible for my consciousness to exist as a ghost after death?

Or, will my death lead to disappearance of my consciousness? Or, am I already a ghost living in an illusion of physical embodiment? Which is it?

You are consciousness. The whole world, your body, your brain, your experiences, they all appear inside consciousness. When the body dies, it's just the body that dies, but not you! When you awaken this becomes so obvious.

Easy choices, hard life. Hard choices, easy life.