nour-cha93

Nutrition

11 posts in this topic

I watched a lot of videos and read a lot of articles about Gurus nutrition.

Its simply eating vegetables and fish and avoiding food that take away your energy such as (Beef, coffee, tea .. etc)

I also watched a video by Leo in which he says that you can eat salad whole day and work out.

I wonder how can we get enough energy to work out when we take no carbs or sugar.

You take enough carbs and proteins you need but you should eat that many greens because there are acid making foods and food who neutralize the acid as greens nuts oils so it has to be 50 50 % for health if you only take sugars meats carbs acid making you will force your imune system to help so thats why you easily get sick when cold weather comes...and you have category for nutrition and exercise

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Salads are hard to sustain.

Meat is a good source of energy.

But if you're going vegetarian, you'll probably need a lot of grains. Like rice or quinoa. Or potatoes.

Lots of fruits is also good.

You gotta experiment and find something you're comfortable with and keep evolving it over time.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@nour-cha93

Read a book called Slow Burn by Stu Mittleman. It's technically a book for runners, but there's some really good nutrition info on there and the relationship between food and energy.

The basics is that your body can either run on glucose (carbs and sugar) or fat. Glucose is a bit like dynamite: quick bang of energy and then it's gone. Hence the term "sugar rush".

Burning fat doesn't give you such an initial kick, but it's far more sustainable. It's a higher vibrational way to achieve lasting energy.

The truth is you'll probably do a combination of both, especially if you're new to cleaning up your diet. But you definitely want to be moving in the direction of kicking the sugar habit for energy.

No food will take away your energy, only the beliefs about it. It is optimum a vegetarian diet. Apart from the said above. Micro Algae, nuts, seeds and fruits.

@nour-cha93

I've searched far and wide and obsessed over this topic (admittedly looking at it from an overall personal health point of view, not consciousness point of view), and the best dietary approach I've come across is the following: http://perfecthealthdiet.com/the-diet/

I would also stress the following excerpt from that page:

"We highly recommend certain foods for their micronutrients. These include liver, kidney, egg yolks, seaweeds, shellfish, fermented vegetables, and bone broths."

“Curiosity killed the cat.”

On 30.6.2018 at 8:53 AM, nour-cha93 said:

I watched a lot of videos and read a lot of articles about Gurus nutrition.

Its simply eating vegetables and fish and avoiding food that take away your energy such as (Beef, coffee, tea .. etc)

I also watched a video by Leo in which he says that you can eat salad whole day and work out.

I wonder how can we get enough energy to work out when we take no carbs or sugar.

I heard somewhere that most of the energy we use comes not from food but from the oxygen in the air. I have not verified this, yet. But I open the windows more often in my apartment.

Thank you all for your advices.

My problem is that I feel super dizzy (almost fainting) when I eat little, sometimes I eat a piece of brown bread and still feel dizzy.

21 minutes ago, nour-cha93 said:

My problem is that I feel super dizzy (almost fainting) when I eat little, sometimes I eat a piece of brown bread and still feel dizzy.

you are probably not taking in enough calories. Count your caloric requirements on plantspace.org and than use one of the useful aps such as cronometer.com to track your meals for couple days to make sure you are hitting your macros and micros. 

No need to go all fancy pancy sciency forever but maybe just for couple days till you get the feeling of how much you should eat to feel satiated and energized. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

If you include nuts, seeds, potatoes, sweet potatoes and fruit this should help with energy.

Sometimes you have to take into consideration... Most people are nowhere near functioning at optimum levels so if you haven't done water, dry, urine or juice fasting at least or some time of effective detox program that gives the body enough time away from food or heavier foodstuffs altogether to heal and repair itself optimally at least once, you will never be able to be biologically efficient. In ancient times we fasted from food at least 2 - 4 times a day. This is mentioned in many ancient texts and books from the most intelligent and knowledgeable people we have in our history.

This is important because sometimes no matter how much calories or nutrients you get, your body will not be able to absorb and use them efficiently because of blockages, deep stored toxins, chemical imbalances ect... With the current lifestyle most people live especially in the west 4 times a year should be suffice.

Intermittent fasting is also somewhat helpful especially if you have generous amounts of fruit/veg/berries and or smoothies to help flush out toxins or possibly even better OMAD but sometimes toxins are so deep and the systems are such a mess that complete rest from food for 1 - 3 weeks depending on the method and severity will reset you Body>Mind>Spirit.

When the body is pure the mind has minimal thoughts and they eventually purify as well and when they become in harmony with one another it actually becomes a trinity with spirit.

B R E A T H E