Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
herghly

Do you have a daily affirmations or visualisation practice?

6 posts in this topic

I really want to start a daily visualisation practice, but what usually happens i do it for 30 days then stop. I think its cause my mind has a hard to believing that sitting down and visualising my ideal life would change anything.

Even if you day it for 30 days, that's still impressive. I think you need to carry on with those 30 days until it becomes a habit

Your mind tells you a lot of things that is bullshit. The key is to just drop it, like when you're holding your arm up and then dropping your arm down. Don't stop or resist but drop and detach and carry on with it.

Visualise really big as well and not like I want a nice house but a fucking tower with my name on it, that will make it a lot easier. Also, what helps me sometimes is reminding myself that it's possible to achieve my dreams, the only thing stopping me is the mind. Hold that belief because it's actually true. LITERALLY, nothing is stopping you. Nobody has a gun to your head forcing you to do things. Everything is done by you. NOTHING but YOURSELF.

Realise that your mind is holding you back. Perhaps look at different videos about your mind. Start thinking positively ! 

You're not human, you're the universe

Sorry for the double post, there was an error while typing and I couldn't type anything in the previous post.

When I do visualization, I don't always picture what I want my life to be. I visualize or affirm the person that I am (in present tense) and how I am to other people. I feel that visualizing or affirming not about material possessions or future achievements, but about our present character is more rewarding than imagining a future life.

For example, rather than visualizing about having a million dollars, I visualize and affirm that "I am a wealthy and successful businessman who servers other people and helps them solve their problems." When I visualize like this, helping other people isn't something hard for me to believe because I can do that today, right now.

If you have difficulty believing that your visualization or affirmation practice will change your life, maybe you can try focusing on visualizing the character that you are (the best person you can possibly be). You can do that instantly.

Cheers!

I review self-help courses to find out which ones are good and not good: propelyourwealth.com

10 hours ago, herghly said:

@B_Naz Thanks, How long do you sit and visualise for ?

I use to do 5 mins straight after my meditation, I always did it in the morning because I find that the visualisation affected on what I did during the day.

Dude you have this! You can get everything you ever want! Think of life as a game. Think HUGE. Think MILLIONS. Nothing is stopping you, and that's fact. Nobody forces you to do anything but yourself!

I really want you to succeed man, and you will!

You're not human, you're the universe