Peace and Love

Aliens and Absolute Infinity

38 posts in this topic

@Mikael89

I have explained a simple technique on how to make contact with benevolent ETs it in this post. I made contact with ETs more than 100 times.

I guess if aliens visited, they wouldn't be bloodthirsty tentacles looking to blow up the entire planet, because in order to get to that level of technology they would have to transcend all conflict within themselves on their own planet. So either the aliens destroy them self before they can get to us or they wander the universe as highly conscious creatures

Cmon guys if you think aliens don't exist with all the reports of ufo sights... 

How can ordinary people make this kind of shit up? Even supposed that 90% is bullshit, it may be 10% truth to it. 

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

Oh I see. Cool.

--------------------------------

So this thread isn't off topic and isn't against forum guidelines but my thread was: 

Threads about books and unconfirmable stories about aliens are ok. But threads about actual video footage, radar data, and testimonials by military staff about UFOs is not ok. That is very interesting. 

I know what you're saying, don't be upset, there is no perfect justice especially when it comes to internet forums.

In this case, this thread slips under the radar because it has the pretence of tying it in with philosophy. Your thread was just a UFO sighting report, which isn't anything to do with Meditation, Consciousness, Enlightenment or Spirituality.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

3 minutes ago, outlandish said:

I know what you're saying, don't be upset, there is no perfect justice especially when it comes to internet forums.

In this case, this thread slips under the radar because it has the pretence of tying it in with philosophy. Your thread was just a UFO sighting report, which isn't anything to do with Meditation, Consciousness, Enlightenment or Spirituality.

It has to do with the law of one so with abosule infinity. i think its correlated

@Mikael89 if you feel that thread was unjustly locked, feel free to contact another mod and make your case. I don't mean that facetiously at all. I wouldn't object to it being unlocked, I just don't see how it's related to the purpose of this forum. It get's into the territory of one of the things that's explicitly not allowed on this forum: Discussing conspiracy theories.

Anyways, cool if you're just dropping it. Respect B|

8 minutes ago, Angelo John Gage said:

Meanwhile there's this alien inside you.

D7w36PFXkAA-3qP.jpg

Yes, discussing that alien will be much more fruitful.

@Mikael89 No I know you didn't say alien, I was just jokingly referencing the meme there, you know, because .. aliens. 

61.png

The real core reason I locked that thread was because UFO is not a topic that is included in Meditation, Consciousness, Enlightenment, Spirituality, nor is it a topic that is included in any of the other sub-forum (or I would have moved it to the appropriate sub-thread).

If it matters to you, I actually came across that same video clip yesterday or something and found it very intriguing. It's just not the sort of thing we focus on here.

If someone rejects the existence of aliens, how can he be able to accept the Truth

??

On 6/27/2018 at 6:05 PM, Leo Gura said:

We had a long thread here a while back about Law of One.

If you wanna meet some aliens, smoke some DMT and you should find some ;)

And some machine elves

:P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Who claims that humanity is an exception and exists as the only one in a powerful universe?

The government is full of reptilians

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

Leo is a Lizard himself, trying to convince us we don't exist so everyone is goingmto die himselfs and he gets all world for him and his sexy lizard girlfriends

Just now, oMarcos said:

Leo is a Lizard himself, trying to convince us we don't exist so everyone is goingmto die himselfs and he gets all world for him and his sexy lizard girlfriends

????

8 hours ago, oMarcos said:

Will help him doing so. I hope he will spare me and hot asian girl so I can chill out in Greece for the rest of the Life. 

Leo pls spare @Shin so he can die from jelousy. Will send him photos every week.