Nagma

Im so bored with life ...

14 posts in this topic

Its really tragic , im 18 , im at the point of my life where im supposed to be the most enthusiastic and all this shit but im just so bored with life

Every day passes and life just lives it self , everything repeats each day and im just stuck in this cycling torture of being a victim of time and life . 

I have no motivation for anything and i all wish for is to sleep for a long time without waking up to  struggle trough the meaningless of life when the dark silent of sleep is so much more warmhearted than the inevitable pain and disappointment of living . 

Looking myself from a third person perspective i seem suicidal , pls help . 

You are thinking the whole day. I would bored with it too!

In my opinion your situation seems depressive not suicidal, we need to have more information about this kind of modes of the mind. Because you're writing to this forum, you should be doing self help already but in whatever situation you are professional help is good, if you don't have this opportunity family and friends are so important. And here you write about your problem, but in real life you may hesitate to share this problem with your family and friends. And you may be hesitative yo get a professional help because don't want anybody to know this, you son't wanna seem weak etc. I've been in this situation but whenever you start breaking boundaries, it will continue like a snowball effect. I hope my points are clear here, please tell me if you have any questions about this.

maxresdefault.jpg

@Nahm 3600 times per hour our life slips away a little more into the void , while it has been imposed to us to live such bittersweet existences . Nobody chooses birth or our DNA ect ... 

@Nahm @Nahm I know that my Dna and My body are things that I POSSES , and you can't be what you posses so i know that im none of these things . I know that im not this body and im not the monkey screaming in my head witch is the produce of my brain and all i acquired trough live . So the same way you are not your sockets or your car  im not my body and  my mind . 

So what am i ? a soul ? 

Edited by Nagma

@Etagnwo The thing is a used to care . i have started a journey to become the ideal me , but its like chasing perfection .

I know only one thing , is that i know nothing . 

I know enough to know the things i search for , but at the same time , i know so little to begin in the path .

its a act that i know i will never completely finish . 

so , why ? 

@Nagma You are what is after  all that you are not. Sounds like there is a lot of negative conditioning, probably from your immediate environment.   Conditioning only is, if you perpetuate it.   Sitting quietly alone though, it begins to unravel and dismantle, truth begins to shine through. ♥️

Are you aware that you are perpetuating it with your thoughts and words? 

That  probably sounds antagonistic or sarcastic, but some people are aware they are doing this, and aware they want to stop doing this but struggle with the how, and some people have no idea they are what’s behind their misery, that they are the one doing it,  because they are still in a blame phase. 

Awareness alone is curative. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I can relate, I´m 18 too. As young men we have to find our place in the world and It´s not easy. Youth is the most difficult part in a young man´s life because we don´t have nothing to offer...yet.

I can also relate to the suicidal thoughts, I don´t buy into the whole "suicide is bad, you are a snowflake, bla bla bla". 

Whenever I feel suicidal I renounce to my identity, to my expectations and plans, I simply let go of all of it, and a new playfulness arises, maybe I can´t do X at the moment, but I can do these other amazing things instead so who cares! 

Hope it helps, hit me up if you want ;)

On 6/25/2018 at 3:35 PM, Nagma said:

@Etagnwo The thing is a used to care . i have started a journey to become the ideal me , but its like chasing perfection .

I know only one thing , is that i know nothing . 

I know enough to know the things i search for , but at the same time , i know so little to begin in the path .

its a act that i know i will never completely finish . 

so , why ? 

"Every perspective is true." -Lucretius

[Paraphrasing] 'Philosophy that doesn't help people is useless" -Epicurus

[Paraphrasing] 'Do you just sit around reading books and learning all day?  Then you are a silly fellow, incapable of labor.' -Seneca

Edited by CroMagna

just gonna tell you something simple

if you believed that you're so bored with life, you also deceived into believing that the opposite polar (i.e happiness) exists also.

but the paradox is, you won't ever or/ you don't believe you're happy, thus making the opposite polar non-existent.

the thing is both not exist. these are just words you come up with. I'm not being iffy or mystical. what is happiness? 

On 16/08/2018 at 1:31 PM, CroMagna said:

"Every perspective is true." -Lucretius

Owehh... That's a stinger. Ace quote, thank you. Where did you read it from, direct from the texts?