Rilles

Thanks For The Amazing Video Leo

20 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura

So much detail! Incredible! I really connected with the last 30 minutes about the hollowness of materialism. Looking forward to next episode. :)

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Agreed. Ever since he went on that retreat, the videos greatly improved in quality.
I'm still not over that Infinite Intelligence video. I had a genuine awakening while watching that. It really resonated with me.

10 hours ago, DoubleYou said:

I'm still not over that Infinite Intelligence video

Me neither, it's fucking amazing isn't it ?

@Charlotte

@DoubleYou

Yes!!! Im babysitting a dog right now, thats incredible intelligence in action:P

Just finished it. Loving this learning curve. Really starting to get my head around Blue and Orange now. Really looking forward to Green! :D

I can resonate with some orange, for sure. Not a lot of it, though. I lost the 'I need to make a shit tonne of money to be successful' and 'I want to be the best in my field' ambition a while back. I don't own new technologies. I don't get excited about new tv's, phones, computers etc. I sell or donate material things I don't 'need'. I feel that all we really need is a roof over our (mine and my daughter's) head, a warm bed at night and food in our bellies. I do want to become a better person for myself and those around me, though. I'd much rather use money to fund my own learning and mind-broadening experiences. So I'm still self servicing in that regard. I'm independent and generally try to stay away from others in my local community as I find I judge their Blue tendencies. It's a small town. Lots of elderly and very conservative and quite religious people who seem to view me like I'm a total freak. So I know I have an awful lot to learn.

Anyway, totally using this thread to make some selfish observations. I thank you for allowing me to do that :):x

6 hours ago, Rilles said:

@Charlotte

@DoubleYou

Yes!!! Im babysitting a dog right now, thats incredible intelligence in action:P

Is she a small bitch? I mean, small puppy?

Hahahaha

5 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

@Rilles You daaaaaamn right it is xD

Oooooh, your avy is a monkey. 

I thought it was wordy, rambly, and unnecessarily lengthy.  It could have been tightened up much much better.  Concision is a virtue!  The Orange video should have been the same length as the Blue video, maybe 2 hours MAX.  I liked the Blue video much more.  The Orange video needs a good revision, like when you rewrite a rough draft in school.  I hope the Green video is much better.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Ether Nah he a pimp! fo real! 

Loving this series so far @Leo Gura We're all looking forward to Green and beyond :) 

P.s you should say cu** more :P 

We are all one spark, eyes full of wonder

“Take the lowest place, and you shall reach the highest.” 

“In the monastery of your heart, you have a temple where all Buddhas unite.” - Milarepa 

Just now, Charlotte said:

@Ether its a gosling you douche ?

no, its a fonki monki

Just now, Charlotte said:

@Ether ? ?

Shit, I say some jokes when im with you but I always cant remember shit when im with other girls

dam

8 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

@Ether I have absolutely no idea what your on about but... AWESOME! ?

what?

fonki womin?

3 minutes ago, d0ornokey said:

fucking pumped for green 

Same lol I can't wait. It's like waiting for the new episode of your favorite show (just that the show is not dumb like most)