Joseph Maynor

Who are Some People You Think are at Stage Turquoise

40 posts in this topic

Alan watts. I also know couple of Shamans who are just out of this world weird. At first glance, they are like animals. Careless as fuck. But once you start to know them , they feel like what a turquoise being would be like. 

Edited by Samra

On 24. 6. 2018 at 10:06 PM, martin_malin said:

Paul Chek 

Yes, to me Paul also seems like one of the most evolved people I encountered.

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

@Staples Yeah, I just heard about Osho from my Dad. Strange someone with high degrees of consciousness would make a cult out and do amoral things for money. Isn't that orange? But I also think Mooji is turquoise.(My end goal is to escape the matrix and just do lots of consciousness work) I live in Canada, and the material world is great, with all the orange and some green, but it has its limitations. Yes there is green here, with social justice and such but it has it's limits. I'm thinking these yogis must know a lot. There are a lot of fakers, but I like to follow Leo because he is hard nosed and pragmatic making all these structured themes of videos with all the research he does. Like someone who has ascended through the stages.

Edited by Neptune2020

Anyone who has transcended their ego and realised the infinity of everything? I don't understand what that means though cause I am very very far from that level :) 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Teal Swan really jumps into my mind because of how many perspectives she integrates and speaks from. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

1. On 7/1/2018 at 0:01 AM, Emerald said:

Teal Swan really jumps into my mind because of how many perspectives she integrates and speaks from. 

Teal's Workshops on her website on Premium are OUT OF THIS WORLD. She is going into insane stuff

She takes the ego and dissects it into a million pieces.

Curious if any of the people here considered/listed to be Turquoise have ever mentioned Spiral Dynamics themselves? 

Jesus was probably turquiose.

I have permanently locked myself out of my account to force myself to focus on my work. Goodbye.

@Etherial Cat i recently spoke personally with someone who worked with co-author of Spiral Dynamics Dr. Don Beck in further developing the spiral and said Eckhart Tolle is about as Green as one could be. 

Specifically Beck again the actual co-author  is actually t is against labeling Mystics being labeled as the highest levels of development see link. He has said this is a misrepresentation of the spiral and not a "model of consciousness" in the way a mystic would see label consciousness but a model of emergent vmemes directly related to variables considered in solving problems. He has stated that it is a severely incorrect assessment of the theory that it evolves into "mystical thinking": 

@Etherial Cat Spiral Dynamics is pretty much a “real world” map, so when things vere off aka enlightenment/mystics etc. it’s off the map. Usually the higher stages develop for people who hold positions in life that have “impact on society” or can think as if they were in those life conditions.

Will Smith. Yellow & Turquoise. Bit stereotypical but I think of movies like "After Earth", "Men in Black", "I am Legend", "I Robot", "Wild Wild West" etc. Type casted, but awesome. No deepity BS.

I think turquoise people are out and about doing their business in the world, keeping to themselves, their community and their environment. popularity would probably kill them or sth, maybe not physically but on a "spiritual level", so to speak. 

josef beuys

frederik leboyer 

umberto ecko 

j.w. goethe

the bauhaus had a turquoise stage as a community

rudolph steiner

maria montessori (maybe)

have a lot more maybe‘s but that’s a definition of metaphysics and the definition of enlightenment.

list some of them anyways:

inge aicher scholl

max otto brucker

in some ways karl marx (for his time and interpretation of hegel)

lorenzo di medici

hildegard of bingen

geoffrey bawa 

Edited by now is forever

Wouldn't put Jobs in Stage Turquoise. Leo describes him as fitting more into Yellow.

not to make anyone embarrassed, but Nahm is lol. And there are reminiscent bits of it in seretoninluv's replies, although IMO its largely yellow. 

EDIT: also IMO Bashar, Matt Khan, basically all of the really really out there new age to the max teachers. The ones that say very very woo woo and spacey out there stuff (but that stuff is actually real! Its no joke) People who talk about multi dimensions of earth are as turquoise as the atlantic ocean. Law of One (Ra) is as turquoise as the ocean. Its the very modern new age teachers. 

Go look at the last few paragraphs of Nahm's dream board post. That as turquoise as the ocean. 

Spiritual teachers who have loving, compassionate teachings; teachings that aren't black and white but very integrative. Teachings that are very smooth to use. Teachings where you need to be very open minded because they are very unique and personal and adaptive and integrative with many paradigms. When a teacher says something like, the ego is not an ego but a signal that your thoughts are not aligned with your feeling and emotion, I find this to be very turquoise because a typical enlightened teacher would demonise the ego with a very black and white "this is bad, this is good" sort of approach. I also find turquoise teachings to be very meta (again like Nahm hahaha. And that's why I love his style, its so meta its amazing. He goes meta on absolutely everything, and in a very deep way. He will go meta on whether you should meditate or not - that's meta! He will show you 'whether you should meditate or not' isn't actually a question, but a feeling, and that feeling has nothing to do with whether you should meditate or not, but your low self esteem issues lol). 

Or maybe the above is just green, and I'm confusing turquoise for green. Which is true if that rule of "you will always think you're 2 steps above what you actually are" holds true. 

Edited by electroBeam