DMM710

Why would actualized.org followers be mostly orange?

47 posts in this topic

@DMM710 I have been following this channel since 2014 when I was 17 years old actually. Most of us got into the channel when most of the videos were orange type videos. Also, many people who got into the channel later might have actually thought this channel was about spirituality in other ways than they expected. That's my guess! it's been interesting seeing how i have changed as this channel progresses. I started following this channel because I was all about success and being the best, but now i'm more about trying to calm my monkey mind, be more mindful and raise my own consciousness.

Edited by carlos flores

On June 26, 2018 at 8:13 PM, Leo Gura said:

When an Orange person hears the word "spirituality" or "God", he runs for the hills. I should probably stop using those words.

I'm not going to lie, there was a time I stopped watching your videos because I started to hear these words from you and I thought "oh great, religious nonsense." However, something in my mind kept telling me to keep watching your videos and I did. I'm glad because I became more open minded and now realize what you mean with all of these words. I'm still pretty stuck in orange, probably about 60% orange. I have however changed my views on psychedelics, spirituality and god. I have also stopped seeing religions as "bullshit made up stories" which is how I used to describe them. I actually left atheists groups and forums because I realized this was hurting my progress. It can be a tough transition!

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's Green.

Maybe what he is saying is that the friend is entrepreneurial. To be honest, I’m a little confused about the stages as well. I feel like I was indoctrinated into green, but am only just starting to embrace an orange mindset. Viewing blue as ted cruz or Islam, and orange as tai Lopez and Paris Hilton doesn’t particularly work for me. And I think most of my external behavior would be perceived as green, both now and when I was a child. 

I’m also confused because most of the personal development that I have pursued would probably be classified as yellow or even turquoise, but I feel very far from that. 

Edited by SeanD

@SeanD Lopsided development is common. Yes, these days you can get indoctrinated into Green without properly integrating Orange or Blue.

You gotta find the holes in your development and fill them.

If you're lacking in Orange, starting your own biz is one of the best ways I know how to fix that. You will grow enormously and learn just how necessary and important Orange values are.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

15 hours ago, Soulbass said:

We on the forum / YT comments, are like 1% of your audience and mostly twisted fools.

I've literally heard my mum watching one of Leo's videos on her tablet in the past, without ever having mentioned actualized.org myself. And she's an old Iranian lady. Who knows the true demographic of the larger audience. 

On 27/6/2018 at 3:13 AM, Leo Gura said:

@billiesimon Sounds like you're 50% Greenish.

Most of my viewers are probably Greenish. Because Orange viewers would go watch Tai Lopez -type videos instead. I'm too metaphysical for them.

When an Orange person hears the word "spirituality" or "God", he runs for the hills. I should probably stop using those words.

Am I 50% green even though I watch Tai lopez too? xD I'm very conflicted because I only like the green ideologies who are completely peaceful, and respectful of property and free speech. 

I also like Teal Swan A LOT, and RSD lol. And I get triggered very very hard by social justice, terrorism and antifa LOL. And the conservative tendency to bring war to the world too. I'm also strongly against the military draft.

Very conflicted orange/green xD

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️