DMM710

Why would actualized.org followers be mostly orange?

47 posts in this topic

Thought-self only ever thinks it’s going to end thought. It always finds a way of putting it off into the future. “It takes a lot of time and effort. Maybe 20 years from now”, etc. - Hahaha

Thought projects time because thought is time. Thought perpetuating thought, as a movement of fear/security seeking. There is holistic insight into this.

Edited by robdl

34 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@robdl 

Spiritual schools exist precisely because there is much to learn.

And unlearn

8 minutes ago, robdl said:

Thought-self only ever thinks it’s going to end thought. It always finds a way of putting it off into the future. “It takes a lot of time and effort. Maybe 20 years from now”, etc. - Hahaha

Thought projects time because thought is time. Thought perpetuating thought, as a movement of fear/security seeking. There is holistic insight into this.

And that holistic insight is the ending of all the implications of time. 

One must see the futility in time using time as means to end time. 

This is the attempt to use thought to solve psychological problems. But thought creates those psychological problems. 

Thought, which is time has no place within the psychological realm. 

That which is timeless cannot be cultivated. Cultivation implies time. 

Edited by Faceless

2 minutes ago, Faceless said:

And that holistic insight is the ending of all the implications of time. 

One must see the futility in time using time as means to end time. 

Yes. Seen as a fact that it’s akin to trying to dig yourself out of a hole. The very solution is the cause/problem!

That’s right....

In that holistic understanding comes complete action. To see that falsity and negate all movement that implies time. 

Then a whole other pattern of order emerges. 

Its beautiful indeed. 

Edited by Faceless

There must be freedom from all psychological authority, even your own,(experience, knowledge, memory, TIME)

Edited by Faceless

I am in a middle of a house party , reading this makes so much sense ! Its strange ! 

I can interconnect everything ...Orange is kool bra 

The question for the forum is - what is needed for a change? And is it ready for a change?

Can we do a little thought experiment here? Imagine - you have been working way too much and your body starts to tell you this, e.g. you have a stroke, get a burn-out or you get diagnosed with cancer. Really dive into how this would feel and once it feels real - I bet you, you are "crashing" and are ready for the next transformation! But it really has to feel real... it might take a bit longer contemplation.

All of a sudden there will be more empathy for others and relationships and bonding will be more important than earning millions of $$.

IMG_20180625_084023.jpg

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Cause most people on YT and in the West are Orange.

Of course many Green people watch me too.

Fully overcoming Orange isn't easy cause it's the predominant culture of our time. Even much of personal dev is Orange.

As my channel evolved over the last year or two, I've probably alienated many solid Orange people with my mystical talk. So maybe now I have more Green people. Who can say? The majority of viewers stay silent. The wisest, most Yellow viewers probably don't ever post a comment, which skews my understanding of my audience.

I still don't get where I'm at in the spiral, precisely.

I think of myself as high orange, around 85% orange and 15% green. I started following you years ago for success goals and success psychology, but I like your meditation and consciuousness videos a lot. I'm fascinated by enriching human kind with a new form of consciousness and healing this world from war and conflicts. I'm also very concerned with the economical well being of the world, of course. But I definitely have a small percentage of green which is made of accepting every kind of people, except the ones who threaten my life or my freedom.

I also like affection and human contact a lot, relationships, intimate sex etc. Which is my greenest part overall.

But I think that a lot of your viewers are like me, orange people with a little taste for green thinking which can evolve.

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

@billiesimon Sounds like you're 50% Greenish.

Most of my viewers are probably Greenish. Because Orange viewers would go watch Tai Lopez -type videos instead. I'm too metaphysical for them.

When an Orange person hears the word "spirituality" or "God", he runs for the hills. I should probably stop using those words.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@billiesimon Sounds like you're 50% Greenish.

Most of my viewers are probably Greenish. Because Orange viewers would go watch Tai Lopez -type videos instead. I'm too metaphysical for them.

When an Orange person hears the word "spirituality" or "God", he runs for the hills. I should probably stop using those words.

Replace ‘Spirituality’ with ‘Personal Development’.  I prefer ‘Existential Truth’ instead of ‘God’.  ‘Spirituality’ is a Green-sounding term.  ‘Non-duality’ is a very Tier-One Epistemology sounding term.  I avoid the term ‘Non-duality’.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Leo Gura

25 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@billiesimon When an Orange person hears the word "spirituality" or "God", he runs for the hills. I should probably stop using those words.

Yep anytime you used the word God it completely triggered me. I wasn't triggered by you using the word "spirituality" because I was already convinced by Sam Harris that spirituality can be good. I also had a lot of problems with your criticisms of science. I mean I have reservations about your two videos on quantum mechanics, but that's only because I don't want to just take somebodies word on a topic that I personally don't understand. I'm neutral towards those videos. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@Good-boy Hahah you dont have quit social media, just dont be addicted to it

Dont look at me! Look inside!

18 hours ago, Rilles said:

@Good-boy Hahah you dont have quit social media, just dont be addicted to it

I would like to propose that social media are of fundamental importance once the human condition reaches higher states.

I recognize myself being mostly orange.

Yesterday, after 2x 20 minutes meditation, I got an insight about why I'm nostalgic about when I was 10 years old.

It's because at that age, I had understood something. Nowadays as an adult, I have to un-learn stuff, to reach the wisdom I had at that time.

This thing was : love.

It's nothing to say it with words, it's a feeling.

Hopefully this is the beginning of a long walk towards green (years or re-education probably, I can't believe I've wasted 17 years of my life being blind about that).

Edit: I was talking few days ago to a friend who's into NGO, community stuff, growing vegetables, thinking about the future... Even tho it seems green, I think he's probably orange, in a sense that he want to "improve the world" and for him it's something "which have to be done, cost that cost".

Edited by Soulbass

On 6/25/2018 at 0:19 AM, Leo Gura said:

The wisest, most Yellow viewers probably don't ever post a comment, which skews my understanding of my audience.

We on the forum / YT comments, are like 1% of your audience and mostly twisted fools.

14 minutes ago, Soulbass said:

I think he's probably orange, in a sense that he want to "improve the world" and for him it's something "which have to be done, cost that cost".

That's Green.

Just now, Soulbass said:

We on the forum / YT comments, are like 1% of your audience and mostly twisted fools.

I appreciate your self-honesty ;)