Onecirrus

I hate stage green so much!!!

74 posts in this topic

@Sea not green, that's for sure 

Edited by d0ornokey

I think I am one of these autistic males Leo is talking about. I also have a problem with passing into green. Im politically left and I have no problems with hippies though. 

I just cant get laid and im almost 30, and there is a lot of material online that points out how feminism is probably the reason for it. I try myself not to become hateful at women but its getting hard. I can feel thats holding me back to ascend. 

I tried hitting on girls which just lowered my self-esteem after every rejection, I tried to break off all contact with women and go full monk-mode which made me miserable. Whenever I start talking to a girl I get needy like 15 year old teenager in puberty because of my dry spell. Im stuck with this bullshit loneliness/depression for years now and its frustrating as fuck, its the reason im involved in this personal development stuff in the first place.

Edited by MM1988

Green has pros and cons.  List 10 pros of Green and 10 cons for Green.  Try hard.

On 6/24/2018 at 9:55 AM, Onecirrus said:

I'd rather revert back to blue than ascend to green. I can't take political correctness or social justice. I don't care about being inclusive or making others feel comfortable. I'm also pretty anti social and don't Want to be part of any group or community. Is there any hope for me to ascend?

This is probably in part because you don't know a lot of real people who are Green. Most of whom, are cool people. You just see the lowest common denominator of Green in the form of a shouting nineteen year-old blue haired women in videos titled "Feminist Rekt by Logic." So, this is a very uncharitable representation of Green. 

Furthermore, these caricatures of Green often get lambasted by tons of red, blue, and orange people on the internet for various reasons. This type of widespread social judgment would strike right at the self-esteem of even the most healthy individuals. But for those who struggle with self-esteem, they literally couldn't emotionally handle being seen in that light. So, there is grave danger for those with low self-esteem who already feel rejected to even consider being seen in a remotely similar light to a Green. This is worst bottleneck of transcending Orange-thinking for many young men. 

So, because of this harsh judgment toward Greens from others (and yourself), to see yourself in a similar light to them, would make you feel lesser and ignites fears of being rejected and lambasted the same way. Perhaps it even steps on old wounds of being rejected in the school hierarchy or being unpopular with women. And my bet is that it is probably a core personal narrative of yours to be admired and respected as an autonomous individual to give yourself a feeling of worth and compensate for feelings of lowliness that stem from isolation, which is further exacerbated by internet culture in general. 

Plus, all the personalities like Ben Shapiro, Jordan Peterson, Sam Harris, and all those on the "Intellectual Dark Web" all speak from Blue and Orange. These are all cool-headed, 'intellectual-seeming' men with mass appeal who value masculinity and conjure a desire for emulation of their qualities from nerdy guys with low self-esteem who value intellectualism and have a desire to be more masculine. These speakers are heavily rooted in pro-hierarchical, individualistic, Yang-oriented values and see them as absolute positives without acknowledging much about the shadow aspects of those values. Furthermore, people like JBP build upon pre-existing success narratives to make them sound even sweeter than before. And the group-think is very strong around them.

These Blue/Oranges also value success as a result of hard work above all or almost all other values. They see success as an indicator of personal worth and character. So, it makes sense that Green would be a threat to someone in these stages because it calls the fairness of the status quo into question. If you are an Orange, who wants success and admiration above all other things, then Green's awareness of unfair social patterns will be quite triggering. 

Many Oranges have a dream of rising to the top of the hierarchy, and if the hierarchy is unfair as Green notices, it makes their sweet dream very bitter if they acknowledge in any way that the deck is stacked in their own favor (or against them, which can be even more painful). This is especially true for men who struggle with success and self esteem. If they believe with their heart of hearts that success is an indicator of personal worth and character, and they can't even be successful when the deck is stacked in their favor; if they were being consistent with their own values, they would essentially be admitting their own worthlessness and lack of character.  

But don't worry, you couldn't even pretend to be Green at this point in time. It isn't really a conscious decision to embody certain values that make you resonate with them and ascend on the hierarchy. It cannot be forced or made into an achievable goal when approached from the level of Spiral Dynamics as a system. It is mostly unconscious emotional and psychological attachments that keep you down in your current paradigm.

So, because you likely have a lot of psychological protection mechanisms that hide a deep sense of inferiority and pain, you must address those issues first. Right now you're a helium balloon with a weight on it. All you need to do to ascend within this system is to remove the weights. Once you do it will happen naturally and effortlessly. I recommend doing some Shadow Work. I have a video on the topic. You can also try to integrate your Anima, which will help you release resistance to your feminine archetype.

Edited by Emerald

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Joseph Maynor @Joseph Maynorthis sounds like fun.

Pros:

1) Green, at least to a greater degree than orange, sees through the illusion that material wealth brings satisfaction and happiness. 

2) Green sees the "value" in human relationships for life satisfaction. 

3) Green people are conscious of the impact their actions have on other people around them and the environment, and hence create a better society. 

4) Green is typically more emotionally honest and expressive with themselves and with others. Thus means that they can more easily troubleshoot their personal emotional issues than orange. 

5) And to follow on from the last point, they tend to be more empathetic and caring for the wellbeing of other people. 

6) They are open to spirituality. Can start to see the limits in hyper rationality. 

Cons:

1) They think that all problems can be fixed through persistent use of empathy.

2) Their empathy can be misguided, and they end up casting many people into two groups: predator and prey. They treat the predators with hostility and animosity whilst carrying with themselves a huge sense of moral superiority.

In their crusade for justice they become arbiters of injustice (e.g. SJW's who demonise people for being white). 

3) And just to elaborate from the last point, excessive green let their emotions get the better of them and cloud their judgement.

4) They can moralise a lot and hence restrict their wholistic perception of reality.

I'm struggling to come up with more items to this list. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

17 hours ago, lmfao said:

@Joseph Maynor @Joseph Maynorthis sounds like fun.

Pros:

1) Green, at least to a greater degree than orange, sees through the illusion that material wealth brings satisfaction and happiness. 

2) Green sees the "value" in human relationships for life satisfaction. 

3) Green people are conscious of the impact their actions have on other people around them and the environment, and hence create a better society. 

4) Green is typically more emotionally honest and expressive with themselves and with others. Thus means that they can more easily troubleshoot their personal emotional issues than orange. 

5) And to follow on from the last point, they tend to be more empathetic and caring for the wellbeing of other people. 

6) They are open to spirituality. Can start to see the limits in hyper rationality. 

Cons:

1) They think that all problems can be fixed through persistent use of empathy.

2) Their empathy can be misguided, and they end up casting many people into two groups: predator and prey. They treat the predators with hostility and animosity whilst carrying with themselves a huge sense of moral superiority.

In their crusade for justice they become arbiters of injustice (e.g. SJW's who demonise people for being white). 

3) And just to elaborate from the last point, excessive green let their emotions get the better of them and cloud their judgement.

4) They can moralise a lot and hence restrict their wholistic perception of reality.

I'm struggling to come up with more items to this list. 

Good job.  You learned a lot my forcing yourself to make this list.  I like your list of cons.  It’s important to understand the cons of Green.  Green has serious cons.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@White Wow this tree hugging shit is so stupid. I mean a tree certainly tries to preserve itself in a way but why would you project your human feelings on to it. Do they really think this tree feels pain and is afraid like a human? Why arent they crying about the thousands of insects they are stepping on in that forest that are more simmilar human than that tree as ridiculous as this sounds.

On 24/06/2018 at 10:55 AM, Onecirrus said:

Is there any hope for me to ascend?

ascend? you're just masking your old social cravings for status and egoic approval/acknowledgment.

give up already. be happy now.

unborn Truth

Some people skipped the middle stages to reach mystic levels, see hermit cristian monks and nuns who were in reclusive orders. The key is not to hate useless socializations. Just show indiference.

The biggest problem with green is that they discard all of the perspectives and all of the evidence that shows that they are wrong. This is why they are easy to hate, ignore what doesn't fit your perspective and scream and shout at people until you win type of thing.

Also they love narratives which uphold ideas like "Victim" and "Hero". They put everyone into these boxes, they also seem to have a severe disregard for competence and pragmatism, they want to feel good and be heroes for everything and everyone. "Who cares if Hillary is incompetent and corrupt, the important thing is that she is a woman and a leader" 

"Who cares that being overweight is extremely damaging to your health, you just need to love yourself"

This is why they are extremely irritating sometimes. 

On 24/06/2018 at 10:55 AM, Onecirrus said:

On 24/06/2018 at 0:36 PM, White said:

@Onecirrus none of that is green. These what you describe were just SOCIAL MANIFESTATIONS of green that happened in the collective we space in the past when green first emerged. 

Green is actually what you probably call "enlightenment". 

If you read the book the power of now you may transcend into green. 

No, that's just not true.

I think green, yellow and turquoise are confusing. Because there are some highly conscious people that fit into all 3.

yo just meditate a shit load and ull start to become aware of how unware you fuckin are ahahhahahha its part of the process bud u got it

@Joseph Maynor @Joseph MaynoryeahMaynoryMaynorMaynoryeahMaynoryMaynor 

Mobile actualized.org is trippy as fuck. I wanted to just type "yeah boi" as a reply yet I've got my phone doing that random shit in the previous paragraph.

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

As an adult, the only person to ever tell me to shut up to my face was a Green Person.  And they meant it too.  Red faced and all.  They didn’t wanna hear my voice.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor

Lololol ..oh god, that was funny. :)

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Ps, you must not be married ...or she IS the "green" person. xD

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

16 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

Ps, you must not be married ...or she IS the "green" person. xD

No, this was an old friend. We were having a discussion and I was challenging some of his opinions.  This was right around the time I was first moving into Yellow, I was 35 years old.  He thought I was becoming a Republican.  When you first hit Yellow from Green, you will get more pragmatic than Green is.  And Green doesn’t wanna have its grand-narratives exposed.  In other words, Green doesn’t really want to have their ideology challenged.  They think their ideology is hitched to the wagon of morality and civil rights.  They wanna criticize outward, not look inward.  They’re blind to their acceptance of Tier-One Epistemology.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor Gotcha ;)

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?