Onecirrus

I hate stage green so much!!!

74 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Outer said:

@White Start a new topic man. That's what they are for.

What's the point? It's going to get censored anyway if it's not in agreement with blue and orange conditioning

source: cook-greuter.com 

@White I'm trying to say that someone who deeply connects to the present moment will "see the beauty" in reality irregardless of how it manifests. When you let go of your ego, your consciousness will not be engulfed in neurotic anger in the face of any external circumstances even if somebody is trying to physically harm you.

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

Just now, lmfao said:

@White I'm trying to say that someone who deeply connects to the present moment will "see the beauty" in reality irregardless of how it manifests. When you let go of your ego, your consciousness will not be engulfed in neurotic anger in the face of any external circumstances even if somebody is trying to physically harm you.

Matey, this is just your fantasy coming through. Things you have read from spiritual teachers who want you to believe they live a life of absolute 24/7 bliss . 

Watch closer your spiritual teachers. Most of them you know are facing the public and are watching their behaviour. How do you know what happens behind closed doors? 

This is reality. 

3 minutes ago, lmfao said:

You don't know what neurotic anger is. Leo getting enraged at people breaking rules is neurotic anger. Getting angry because of capitalism of the West is built on exploiting the third world is a global concern and if you didn't get angry then there is something wrong with your enlightenment . There is nothing neurotic about seeing the sadness of the world. 

I think this thread has run its course. Thank you all for your time.

28 minutes ago, Onecirrus said:

This triggers me

IMG_0398.JPG

Lmao that's stage  B L A C K E D

It triggers me as well to some extent I guess but more from a cuckphobia pov. I can just imagine all the ways 4chan would make fun of this. 

Edited by stevegan928

14 minutes ago, lmfao said:

30 minutes ago, White said:

Huge difference there because awake people know social airs and rituals are arbitrary

everything is arbitrary 

Yes, we need rules but that doesn't mean a oppressive government should be the rule maker and enforcer. Rules are between people and free association. If I don't like you I can choose not to associate with you. Government does not nessesarily=government. Government loses it's use at yellow or higher on spiral dynamics. 

1 minute ago, stevegan928 said:

everything is arbitrary 

Only when you're stuck in the absolute and running away from life. 

Go sit and rot in a cave if that is your goal. Or participate. It's up to you. 

I consider myself largely green with a good leg still in orange. But I have a couple of issues with some of the more outspoken part of green, which I can't help but see as less developed. Mainly, those who take on feminism to become a professional victim and have very toxic views on men.   

I accept the point that as a white male, there are discriminatory factors I can not fully appreciate, but surely these stances are missing the point of green and belong in a lower level? 

5 minutes ago, DavidK said:

I consider myself largely green with a good leg still in orange. But I have a couple of issues with some of the more outspoken part of green, which I can't help but see as less developed. Mainly, those who take on feminism to become a professional victim and have very toxic views on men.   

I accept the point that as a white male, there are discriminatory factors I can not fully appreciate, but surely these stances are missing the point of green and belong in a lower level? 

Yes these are extreme green. This comes about when green cannot evolve into yellow and gets stuck. It regresses back to red. It's called the mean green meme. Its the pathological expression of green. If you like read boomeritis by Ken Wilber. Eye opening

Edited by White

@White This makes sense! I guess it accounts for the ugly spouts of hyper moralising too. So I'm safe to proceed becoming more green knowing I don't have to become a professional victim or scream at people for not being as "caring" as I am haha. 

Edited by DavidK

3 minutes ago, DavidK said:

I am a black male and I doubt our lives were that different if your from a first world country. I don't believe you are any more privileged than me. I think social justice is being used to attack males and whites and this is another reason I resist green.

4 minutes ago, DavidK said:

@White This makes sense! I guess it accounts for the ugly spouts of hyper moralising too. So I'm safe to proceed becoming more green safe that I don't have to become a professional victim or scream at people for not being as "caring" as I am haha. 

Of course you are safe to develop into green. Just don't get stuck there without awareness. 

If you want to know the lowdown on green and yellow read here. I explain everything in detail and give context. I provide clinical data on what green and yellow are in their healthy forms and you can fact check it against any of the researchers I mention. 

@Onecirrus yes exactly, this whole bickering about who's most privileged is silly, the suffering of the human condition does not discriminate. I guess its the extremes of green which doesn't have to be embodied to pass through green.  

10 minutes ago, stevegan928 said:

@White Fine I'll participate 9_9

I was wrong, the truth is that nothing is arbitrary. 

I mean participate in life xD 

7 minutes ago, White said:

Of course you are safe to develop into green. Just don't get stuck there without awareness. 

I agree 100%. These video are what happens when green goes wrong:

4 minutes ago, Brittany said:

I agree 100%. These video are what happens when green goes wrong:

I've been there. It's very painful. It's very crazy too.