Nathalie

strange message

16 posts in this topic

hi every Body 

what would you think, say or do if you found a message from your boyfriend, telling a woman you don't know, that he his in Germany next month.. Knowing that she has a german Name and a german tel number.. and we are living in Germany and just leave it for vacation..? So I think he's lying to another Woman, but what for? Dating? Testing his attraction?? How would you react?

PS: I watch his phone after he reacted strangely as I wanted to download something to mine (Things we often do normaly)

So you live in Germany with your boyfriend, and he tells a women that he will be in germany next month. Implying that travel or the lack thereof is somewhere in the equation.

Ask him if he has any plans for July, then tell him you wanna do something(minor) and see how he reacts. It can backfire if it’s just like a dentist appointment or something like this if you confront him about it.

Edited by Spiral

@Ether I would if I thought he would tell me the truth, but he often tells "people in general can't cope with the truth".. I mean he's telling stories all the time. And so I'm afraid it would take me the last chance to know what's going on..

Edited by Nathalie

@Spiral At the Moment, he would surely accept if he can manage it with his job. We are Living together and  on the one side he really seems to care about me and this is exactly what is so strange. So maybe he wouldn't see her than but it wouldn't exclude that he dates her (or try to) a few days or weeks later.. Should I always try to controle him? Seems silly..

@Ether we are living together for years and in many aspects we are really happy and and do a lot together. In many occasions he's also a challenge for me (and I suppose he feels the same) I even like the arguments we have because afterwards I have the feeling that we both transcend and grow.. So it isn't an easy relationship but somehow always exciting in different ways..

@Ether don't know but even if it's so I would like to know the Raison, at the Moment I feel like in my own detective Story.. I just would like to understand Why.. ANd I ask it in this Forum because maybe it's a typical men behavior.. and someone could exlain.. But maybe I waste my time?

@Nathalie Other people dont have the power to know whats going on your boyfriend's mind.

Have some self appreciation and leave it

@Ether maybe just the need to speak with somebody neutral because I don't find the answer on my own..

@Ether you Seem to be absolutly bored by my asking.. Why do you answer?

8 minutes ago, Nathalie said:

@Ether you Seem to be absolutly bored by my asking.. Why do you answer?

Im not bored. Im rarely bored.

Just ask him if he doesnt answer, decide.a

@Nathalie It seems that you are wanting to talk about multiple potential scenarios rather than simply asking him.

If I were in your shoes, I’d want to use my mental resources for dealing with reality rather than speculating on what something could mean.

It’s not easy, but the truth never is.

@Hero of Time yes you're totaly right.. I just think that if I ask him I will never know the truth.. Maybe I first need more informations and ask him than.. Thank you :-)

If he trusts you and not cheating on you - he shouldn't worry about if you take his phone for checking. But on the other hand, he can have some personal area for communicating with another woman, there is nothing shameful here.