Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Orange Examples Mega-Thread

1,482 posts in this topic

@Peter-Andre I was gonna post that on my blog. Amazing hollow video.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

50 cent is so stage orange 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

9 hours ago, Peter-Andre said:

This is not a house. Its more of an office-block/hotel/events-venue.

On 25/04/2021 at 7:10 AM, Preety_India said:

50 cent is so stage orange 

Rap culture in general is Orange.Even Red with gangsta rap.

I'm not friendly.

Oh GOD. Can't get more Stage Orange than this in the context of intellectual/philosophical pursuits).
Again. . . *sigh*. . ."Naturalist Nuke". How pretentious can you get. .  .

Natural Scientist tries to argue that science is not a social construct.

His argument in a nutshell: The survival strategies of animals counts as doing science. Therefore science is an objective existential force of nature.

Actual quote from the video: "Science is not an invention of society. Science is an evolved cognitive process".

So coincidentally, its something mentioned in @Leo Gura's most recent video about survival strategies but weirdly twisted in a way to try to say that "Science is a Survival Strategy" proves that science is actually real.

Edited by Extreme Z7

On 4/26/2021 at 11:05 AM, Evil Raccoon said:

Dude's gonna have a heart attack one day.

7165555_full-elon-musk-work-harder-quotes-click-the-link-in-the-bio-for-more-elon-musk-wisdom-follow-us.jpg

Absurd logic which assumes that such things scale linearly. They don't. Many studies have been done and show that productivity does not continue to scale after 40+ hours/wk. In fact, you start making costly mistakes and then burn out.

This is a good example of how dumb and illogical stage Orange logic can be.

Not to even mention that high achievement is a pointless goal because it does not produce happiness, consciousness, truth, or love -- which are the real goal.

Landing a man on Mars will not make Elon Musk any happier. Nor will it make mankind any happier. It's a rather shallow flex goal. It's just a sci-fi version of the rat-race designed to appeal to nerds who are so spiritually bankrupt they know nothing better.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

29 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

I never understood the purpose of being a high achiever who works 40+ hours a week

I like being a higher achiever. And I often worked more than 40 hrs per week. But it has to be carefully balanced out against the higher things in life. It shouldn't become a lifestyle nor its own end. You can do it for short bursts when something important needs to be completed.

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Landing a man on Mars will not make Elon Musk any happier. Nor will it make mankind any happier. It's a rather shallow flex goal. It's just a sci-fi version of the rat-race designed to appeal to nerds who are so spiritually bankrupt they know nothing better.

I agree. It's such a neurotic goal. It's not admirable. Having the capacity and discipline to get things done is important, but I don't admire such crazy, neurotic goals anymore. Having said that, Lucas talked about how we will need a new sun in a few billion years, and getting to Mars would be a step towards finding a new sun. But I don't know if we'll even be alive in a few billion years. Probably not.

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

This guy streams his study sessions every day. Makes me genuinely more motivated to read every time it pops up.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

8 hours ago, The Mystical Man said:

It's not admirable.

I think space exploration is very admirable. But not at the sake of everything else.

With orange the authoritarianism is gone, at least in their visible ideology

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

Hipsters feeling disillusioned with the nihilism of stage orange's glorified lifestyle.

Legitimately one of the saddest videos and I’ve ever seen

A perfect example in my opinion. Just a bunch of wealthy guys casually throwing food out of helicopters.

beep boop