Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Orange Examples Mega-Thread

1,484 posts in this topic

Try not to cringe. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Rilles It's almost feels like a parody, so I don't know whether to laugh or cringe :D

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

What would Orange be without black. -_-

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Husseinisdoingfine Grind is only orange if it's creating exponential growth.  If it's linear growth or maintenance, it's just stage blue.  Thanos looks like he's proud of growing to the top of this particular Pareto distribution, lol.  Albeit, Rolex's have been replaced by the Apple Watch.

Edited by Woke456

4 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Pyramid of the Capitalist system.

2C1E8E1A-6617-4329-8DF8-1D3E8DD04633.jpeg

So Monarch --> Clergy --> Military --> Middle Class ---> Proletariat ---> Peaseants.  That's actually a stage red system and it dates back to mesopotamia.

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

This Youtube channel just screams Orange, watch one video of his and it'll be clear as day. He reminds me of RSD Julien the way he tries to catch the viewer's attention in the beginning of his videos with his hand gestures and the way he speaks.

I guess you can tell by the title of this video without even watching it, plus I'd say you can also tell by the channel name as well.

Edited by 7thLetter

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

On 3/24/2021 at 2:38 AM, 7thLetter said:

I guess you can tell by the title of this video without even watching it, plus I'd say you can also tell by the channel name as well.

@7thLetter What I hear here is that he is saying to all the empaths/light workers  to love themselfs as an ego, to set up boundaries etc. to not live in the idea/belief that everything is one, when in the back of their mainds they fear that the world is  chaos etc(shadow work)... He is saying that it is okay to be selfish sometimes, and that selfishness is a fiture. Empaths need to embrace it. Love it. so thay could straighten their ego before they can drop it.

I think that this guy has green and maybe a little yellow in him. Even though it screems orange. 

Edited by EddieEddie1995

9 minutes ago, EddieEddie1995 said:

@7thLetter What I hear here is that he is saying to all the empaths/light workers  to love themselfs as an ego, to set up boundaries etc. to not live in the idea/belief that everything is one, when in the back of their mainds they fear that the world is  chaos etc(shadow work)... He is saying that it is okay to be selfish sometimes, and that selfishness is a fiture. Empaths need to embrace it. Love it. so thay could straighten their ego before they can drop it.

I think that this guy has green and maybe a little yellow in him. Even though it screems orange. 

Hmm. I re-watched the video again, I guess I can agree he may have some Green in him but I don't think I would say Yellow at all. It's easy to confuse Orange for Yellow.

If you watch his other videos though the topics appeal to the Orange mentality. Although I haven't watched too many of this guy's videos so I guess I can't come to a conclusion of where he's at that quick. But the main reason for my initial opinion is the fact that his body language and speech just seem manipulative like RSD. They do this to try and capture the viewer's attention, Leo used to do this too in his older videos. But as he evolved its clear that he doesn't do this anymore.

For now maybe I'd say this guy is 90% orange 10% green.

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

6 hours ago, 7thLetter said:

But the main reason for my initial opinion is the fact that his body language and speech just seem manipulative like RSD.

Yeah! Those can get really funny hahaha 

I will use this trick in my videos ? Its called a hook ? You have conscious hook and unconscious hook haha 

10 hours ago, EddieEddie1995 said:

Yeah! Those can get really funny hahaha 

I will use this trick in my videos ? Its called a hook ? You have conscious hook and unconscious hook haha 

It's sort of cringe to me lol, it'll catch the attention of the average person I'm sure but with me personally it just makes me not want to watch.

There's just something off-putting about the fact that someone has to do something specific with their body language or tonality for the main purpose of getting some sort of result out of another person.

But like I said, it'll work for the most part with the average person. It'll most likely attract the majority of people but then there's the small percentage of people who will click off the video haha

"What do you do for a living?" -> "Im homeless" sitting in supercar... how? 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

The way he speaks reminds me of a preacher who believes he is passing down the word of God. You really get the sense that this is what they believe world to be on the most fundamental level.

Granted, he is speaking to a child as an educator trying to simplify something complex, so in that sense he is doing a good job (he has strong Fe), but this is also how he speaks in general.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Orange romance. For dreamers. This coming of age romance can be a beautiful experience, definitely worth the ride in early years. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?