Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Orange Examples Mega-Thread

1,482 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Evil Raccoon said:

Perfect to get freaky in bed ?

Listened to that quite a few times before.

Every man for himself.

deux-hommes-affaires-masques-se-serrant-main-tenant-couteaux-derriere-dos_104033-111.jpg

Edited by Evil Raccoon

I'm not friendly.

Stories are made for children to fall asleep, and adults to wake up.

"Few trends could so thoroughly undermine the very foundation of our free society as the acceptance by corporate officials of a social responsibility other than to make as much money for their stockholders as possible. This is a fundamentally subversive doctrine. If businessmen do have a social responsibility other than making maximum profits for stockholders, how are they to know what it is? Can self-selected private individuals decide what the social interest is?"

-- Milton Friedman, Nobel prize winning economist

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Everything about this feels so Orange lol. Even with their language “Looking at the facts!” “Logical conclusion” etc

On 29.1.2021 at 11:44 PM, AtheisticNonduality said:

Holy shit these videos are so damn good

1 hour ago, EmptyVase said:

Screenshot_20210302-130602~3.png

As if that isnt even more of a joke.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

3 hours ago, Rilles said:

As if that isnt even more of a joke.

You got it. xD

28 minutes ago, EmptyVase said:

You got it. xD

I got "whooshed", I realized that about a minute after my post. -_-

Edited by Rilles

This song is definitely orange. Especially the line "I'm filthy rich got businesses". 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

2 minutes ago, diamondpenguin said:

This song is definitely orange. Especially the line "I'm filthy rich got businesses". 

So funny you post that, I remember listening to GOOD AM once and thinking "Holy shit this dude is only rapping about success and achievement on this album." Kind of got bored and turned it off, Im glad to he diversefied himself more on Swimming and Circles, rip Mac!

34 minutes ago, Rilles said:

So funny you post that, I remember listening to GOOD AM once and thinking "Holy shit this dude is only rapping about success and achievement on this album." Kind of got bored and turned it off, Im glad to he diversefied himself more on Swimming and Circles, rip Mac!

I love Mac miller too dude, Good am was fun, but swimming was the most beautiful jazzy hip hoppy rnb album in the world. It is a gorgeous piece of music, especially come back to earth, that song was the most beautiful song with the lyrics, piano, guitar riffs, and the most aesthetic snare it brings me chills it was clear he transformed to green. Which song of his did you like most?RIP Mac Miller?

Edited by diamondpenguin

10 minutes ago, diamondpenguin said:

I love Mac miller too dude, Good am was fun, but swimming was the most beautiful jazzy hip hoppy rnb album in the world. It is a gorgeous piece of music, especially come back to earth, that song was the most beautiful song with the lyrics, piano, guitar riffs, and the most aesthetic snare it brings me chills it was clear he transformed to green. Which song of his did you like most?RIP Mac Miller?

Yeah, Swimming is my favourite, but I cant listen to it because it makes me too emotional haha, too many memories, man I love all of Swimming but if I have to choose, Hurt Feelings, Self Care, Ladders, Jet Fuel and 2009 and Dunno too, but damn it hits me too hard in the feels. :D

He was definitely someone who felt the limits of Orange... :( wish he could have gotten help. 

Edited by Rilles

6 hours ago, Rilles said:

Yeah, Swimming is my favourite, but I cant listen to it because it makes me too emotional haha, too many memories, man I love all of Swimming but if I have to choose, Hurt Feelings, Self Care, Ladders, Jet Fuel and 2009 and Dunno too, but damn it hits me too hard in the feels. :D

He was definitely someone who felt the limits of Orange... :( wish he could have gotten help. 

@Rilles Yea dude orange has its limits for sure. It's a necessary stage to develop though and get that cash in the door. You can be a conscious orange that makes a healthy business instead of something hazardous like an oil company ceo. 

Edited by diamondpenguin

Perfect cartoon caricature of a stage Orange person.

1200px-Villainc.svg.png

Edited by Evil Raccoon

I'm not friendly.