Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Orange Examples Mega-Thread

1,482 posts in this topic

mouse-trap-01.jpg

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Pure Liquid Orange Concentrate. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

7vzyz6sv1kx41.jpg

It's great that actualized culture is able to see through this sh*t...Im looking at you reddit

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

@Leo Gura I have many questions & confusion points about spiral dynamics. 

• Distinguishing stage orange vs stage yellow
  • **How to "Take the good parts" of each stage & "Leave out the bad parts"  > This is especially important topic > Because I don't want to end up like warren buffet but I also don't want to be a lazy broke hippie > Is Tai Lopez not stage yellow because he stresses the "good life" & talks about how you want a balance of wealth, love, fulfilment ect.. 
  • Some people listed in the paragraph have also been listed as stage green, red in other posts. 

• I thought Robert Kiyosaki was stage yellow? > When he talks about rich dad, poor dad, isn't he conceptualizing big picture? Surely his book is helping people escape wage slavery 
  • How is someone like Eben Pagan different to Tai lopez or Robert Kyasaki? > Eben pagan is rich, he teaches business & marketing. 

• Isn't much of your videos (excluding spirituality) stage orange? (success, self help, pick up  ect..) Or would you say it's stage yellow?

On 21/10/2020 at 4:02 PM, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Lolololololol imagine wasting money to upgrade your cell phone every year even though your current phone works just fine simply to project status...

How sad!

Ok On this topic I actually disagree with you 100%.

I couldn't give a fuck about showing off my phone but I plan to spend some money on better electronics, as they run faster, foster creativity, entertainment. 

no one needs to know I'm buying a good mac, but it's fucking important that I do it. 

Similarly using an optimized phone IS worth it. It could even be used to learn faster, more reliable research faster in order to provide value to the world. 

I think you here are showcasing the issues with being too "anti - capitalist" > you're missing out. 

I think you are wrong on this one ... electronics are useful and valuable, I'm not saying they should cost so much, but it's a lot more justifiable than buying a Rolce Royce, which doesn't provide enough value to justify it's price, I'd rather have a range rover/Jeep or standard audi / skoda ect.. which is 5X cheaper and more valuable. 

@Husseinisdoingfine

Edited by Striving for more

On 1/8/2021 at 11:25 PM, Ethan1 said:

That's more of a Stage Green example since she denounces Orange.Damn that girl is hot.

Edited by Evil Raccoon

I'm not friendly.

On 10/01/2021 at 1:42 PM, Striving for more said:

Stage Yellow has integrated all the lower stages. That doesnt mean that youre a religious mob boss with yoga pants but you thouroughly understand and can see life from all the perspectives from Purple to Green. 

Orange has not integrated all the stages. They are reactive towards Blue and Green. Blue being seen as religious nutcases and Green being seen as stupid woo-woo hippies. Yellow can take value from both the Blue and Green value system and understand how it fits into a larger whole. Not just intellectually but also emotionally so they are not faking it and are not too reactive although nobodies perfect. 

Mostly Yellow is about integration and meta thinking. I suggest you read some more on Yellow though. Its quite a difficult stage to grasp at first because its not very prominent in society. 

• **How to "Take the good parts" of each stage & "Leave out the bad parts"  > This is especially important topic > Because I don't want to end up like warren buffet but I also don't want to be a lazy broke hippie > Is Tai Lopez not stage yellow because he stresses the "good life" & talks about how you want a balance of wealth, love, fulfilment ect.. 
  • Some people listed in the paragraph have also been listed as stage green, red in other posts. 

You can have different values but have one center of gravity. Example is Trump, I would say hes centered in Orange but has alot of Red in him.

• I thought Robert Kiyosaki was stage yellow? > When he talks about rich dad, poor dad, isn't he conceptualizing big picture? Surely his book is helping people escape wage slavery 
  • How is someone like Eben Pagan different to Tai lopez or Robert Kyasaki? > Eben pagan is rich, he teaches business & marketing. 

• Isn't much of your videos (excluding spirituality) stage orange? (success, self help, pick up  ect..) Or would you say it's stage yellow?

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

1 hour ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

the-god-delusion.jpg

The negative reviews for this on Goodreads are great. xD

Dont look at me! Look inside!

2 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

the-god-delusion.jpg

The title of that book is referring to Dawkins' personal God delusion. So it's very appropriately titled ;)

On 1/10/2021 at 4:42 AM, Striving for more said:

Read, study, and contemplate it more.

Read the book

Tai Lopez is Orange.

People are complex and so is Spiral Dynamics.

I thought Robert Kiyosaki was stage yellow? > When he talks about rich dad, poor dad, isn't he conceptualizing big picture? Surely his book is helping people escape wage slavery 

No, he's Orange.

His book is helping people go from Blue to Orange. It's classic capitalist business/financial advice. It has nothing to do with Yellow or systemic concerns about "wage slavery" as a political or social ailment. He's just telling people how to make lots of money.

He's much more conscious and his material is not merely about making money.

I used to be more Orange. I've evolved a lot in 8 years.

Some topics I still cover from an Orange perspective because all the higher stages include the lower stage capacities within them.

When you become Yellow, you still have full access to the Orange abilities. If the topic I'm talking about is something like teaching incels how to get laid, then I will use a stage Orange approach because they do not need nor relate to Yellow. I am able to communicate from any color of the Spiral depending on what is appropriate to the situation. I'm not limited to operating from one color.

@mmKay

Yeah, all you need to be popular is to be Keanu Reeves.

Lol

Also, the secret to getting your dick sucked by girls without saying a single word or making any effort: Be Keanu Reeves :D

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I am able to communicate from any color of the Spiral depending on what is appropriate to the situation. I'm not limited to operating from one color.

I wanna see you being Red! Go gangsta mode in your next vid!

I'm not friendly.

MBS is one revolutionary stage Orange personality and he already made a lot of progress in Sudia arabia and planning to make a lot more in the future. 

Study MBS if you wanna see stage orange person making changes in stage blue community.

download.jpeg

Edited by Eren Eeager

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

@Loving Radiance I dunno, on how to be a "Spiral Wizard" to adapt to certain situations.Like if u're in the hood or some shit you're probably gonna get your ass kicked if you go Green/Hippie or Blue/Dweeb mode when interacting with people.

Edited by Evil Raccoon

I'm not friendly.