Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Orange Examples Mega-Thread

1,482 posts in this topic

42 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Kangaroo-Astronaut-in-Space-106027.jpg

Lol :D

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

"Our job is to get the gamers to the top of that building so they could get a medal, and that's it!" That's what she said. She got straight to the point because it's not so hard to communicate something in orange. Ok, interesting. Even though this is stage orange, since everything is one, it reminds me of a plant:

The individual embodied ego is supposed to be doing something in this lifetime, right? What's the point of living life anyway and going through it? Why go through this story? The next question is: why not? What's wrong with going through it and having some fun? :) I know there is an auspicious plant that grows in the Himalaya mountain range. You could write something down on its leaves, and it will last as long as the earth is alive, and if no one picks the leaves. (Although, you won't get a medal for this journey. Sorry, no material gains for you. :P The journey goes beyond this.) You just have to make the journey to the Himalayas. Nowadays, it's easier to make that journey. The question is, what are you going to write on its leaves? Hopefully, something profound and not shallow. Something that could help guide ppl. Something that everyone can learn from. I forgot the name of the plant. This journey was done in the past and in archaic times. It could be done now. Or, you could do the same thing in your life purpose, somehow/someway. How effectively are you going to communicate it? How many types of ppl can you reach? Then, of course, make the journey to the Himalayas, if you dare. You have to be careful sometimes--avalanche.

Looks like getting medals (or material awards) are only halfway vista points:

It's not the full journey, just like stage orange is only halfway.

The movie - "The Island" (2005) is brilliant, it depicts Orange dystopia very well.

The main theme of the movie is a great example, albeit an exaggerated one, of corporatism,  technocracy and deception.

Makes you value a strong government that can step in...

It's a movie worth watching. 5$ on google movies or youtube. (please don't watch the original trailer as it reveals the plot)

Edited by Arthur

"Beyond fear, destiny awaits" - Dune

I live in Mexico, and I know many people in stage Orange that maybe will never be stage green because of the responsability they feel of taking care of their children. Sure this repeats it self in all countries. Until all governments are able to guarantee the well being of ALL the children in the world by providing them quality health care and education we will be in a stand still. It has become clear it wont be us it wont be now, the ones to change the world aren't yet to come :) 

45 minutes ago, Myegolikestacos said:

It has become clear it wont be us it wont be now, the ones to change the world aren't yet to come

It's happening now and the people are us.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I know it is a little bit long, but worth watching. Amazing insight into how orange scams work.

My favorite woman of the day. I love AMD products.

Edited by CreamCat

On 12/5/2019 at 6:26 AM, Revolutionary Think said:

@Leo Gura Is this is the epitome of Toxic stage Orange and @Ferdi Le this is one of Dan Lok's mentors 

Nope, cause he's not censoring himself at least, the most toxic form of stage orange is a narcissist psychopath who tries to constantly have a fake front to them and tries to sound saterical while ignoring that people are dying due to the system they're supporting, and imply that they're inherently superior to others without directly saying it because they imply it's obvious along with their superior attitude

Here's a good example of orange: 

Randomly came across this guy.

A highly psychologically repressed and deluded ego garnering "security" within "chaos"

He created nothing on his own. He made nothing on his own. Everything is connected. He rests upon the foundation of humanity and he leeches from it. He didn't build that apartment he is in and he definitely didn't create that ridiculous pillow behind him. Yep, monopoly man with a machine gun. 

Not hating, not moralizing. Simply putting it out for others to observe the toxicity of Stage Orange.

We are all one spark, eyes full of wonder

“Take the lowest place, and you shall reach the highest.” 

“In the monastery of your heart, you have a temple where all Buddhas unite.” - Milarepa 

On 6/26/2018 at 1:39 AM, Leo-Tzu said:

Is he roasting fake green or orange ? 

I think he's roasting on some green, but I don't think George Carlin advocated behavior that ruins our environment but I think he's showing human self bias. To me George seemed stage green/yellow. what do you think?

Edited by Jordan A