Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Orange Examples Mega-Thread

1,482 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, tenta said:

How cliche. A Silicon Valley guy supports a Silicon Valley guy.

See, like I said, people simply vote for whoever most closely matches their level of consciousness and worldview.

Birds of a feather vote together.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

See, like I said, people simply vote for whoever most closely matches their level of consciousness and worldview.

I am referring to how this is somewhat of a mock-endorsment, elon musk later said it's because he wants the first "goth president", it would apparently be too damaging to Elon to take a clear bold political stance and then back it up genuinely

2 minutes ago, tenta said:

it would apparently be too damaging to Elon to take a clear bold political stance and then back it up genuinely

More damaging than thinking he could reason with Trump on climate change? ;)

I think though there's something that separates Yang from pure stage Orange people. He seems to have high EQ as well as IQ. It also seems that even if a person like Yang is a Silicon Valley type it's not like he's just going to let people who are technologically illiterate suffer and be left out of the rest of the economy like how Trump only gives a damn about Coal miners and Factory workers and not other struggling demographics. 

@Revolutionary Think Neither Musk nor Yang are pure Orange. They have healthy doses of Green and even some bits of Yellow.

Yang is a nice healthy example of a conscious responsible capitalist.

9 hours ago, tenta said:

I am referring to how this is somewhat of a mock-endorsment, elon musk later said it's because he wants the first "goth president", it would apparently be too damaging to Elon to take a clear bold political stance and then back it up genuinely

What is a goth président ?

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

When you do not vote. Does that mean being anarchist ?

I voted fuck authority.

What's wrong with not believing in democracy ? It's a theater of corrupted clown.

One good high conscious king wouldn't be better than 50 unaware mongs ? 

Leo would you accept that law on this forum would be dictated by the smartest members instead of yourself. 

Which one is the best ? :-)

Edited by Aeris

OK Well then in that case @Leo Gura what would you like to see in Yang that you see in Sanders? I really don't think they should be fighting instead they should be sharing their best ideas with each other. I just think that Sanders was good for the 20th Century and we've passed that Yang is good for the 21st Century but, that's just my bias and I understand that with in myself that's why I'm open to suggestions and other points of view. 

1 hour ago, Revolutionary Think said:

OK Well then in that case @Leo Gura what would you like to see in Yang that you see in Sanders? I really don't think they should be fighting instead they should be sharing their best ideas with each other. I just think that Sanders was good for the 20th Century and we've passed that Yang is good for the 21st Century but, that's just my bias and I understand that with in myself that's why I'm open to suggestions and other points of view. 

This thread is not the best place for that discussion.

In brief, I agree that Yang and Sanders should not be fighting each other. Nor are they. Their ideas largely dovetail. Sanders is too advanced even for the 21st century. We are nowhere near "passed that". We are just warming up. Yang is part of the warm up.

Yang is not going after corporate corruption as directly as Sanders is. Yang's over-focused on UBI as a cure-all at the expense of a solid welfare system.

Again, I am not opposed to Yang per se. If he were president that would be a huge step forward for America. But I see Bernie Sanders as an MLK or FDR type figure who can lead a true social movement unlike anyone else. He has the balls to do it. The status quo is most threatened by Sanders. Because they intuit that he will call out their selfishness and greed unlike anyone else.

The polar opposite of Trump is not an Asian guy who knows math. It's Bernie Sanders -- who will attack the very heart of late-stage capitalism. This attack is badly needed to shift the center of gravity of our culture.

If you want to discuss this further, start a dedicated thread.

9 hours ago, Aeris said:

What is a goth président ?

It's a joke by elon musk, because this isn't a genuine endorsement of andrew yang

Stories are made for children to fall asleep, and adults to wake up.

Ok...

I think this song is orange but making a transition toward green. It's more meaningful than just making the audience focus in on its appearance.

Orange giving an accurate reflection on Orange. 

An example of the beginnings of a healthy stage Orange and the Blue society it emerges from's resistance against it

Edited by Apparition of Jack

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

This channel is hilarious 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

My interview with a very stage orange libertarian who ran for President. Notice how he just comes out with it and says "PEOPLE ARE GOING TO DIE" 

Edited by Revolutionary Think