Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Orange Examples Mega-Thread

1,484 posts in this topic

"p..p..p..p..p..p..poker face! Maaa maaa maaa maaa!" ?????

there in the first few minutes, when they lift the skirt and everyone screams.... did she fart? maybe they constructed a machine that transmits a rose scent everytime they lift the skirt. 

the empresses new cloths, she can barely walk in her shoes.

not so sure how orange that is - certainly a lot of pink and black. if you see it from a travesty point of view it’s not so orange. although it will barely change anything.

Edited by now is forever

@now is forever I was thinking, could she be kind of green because of her acts and the way she dresses? Reminds me of Burning Man, the way she dresses sometimes. However, to me she's too flashy, glittery, and glitzy to be put into green, under the spotlight always.

@Key Elements maybe she‘d like to move into green, but it’s probably hard in the showbusiness because the star phenomenon is pretty much orange, or at least the surrounding - is there any star who doesn’t own an oversized villa and too many cars for one person. probably one or two but i suspect it’s pretty difficult. the air is orange at the top.

Stefan Molyneux goes on a tirade against drugs and fails to see how anything could be understood except through logic. 

3.png

2.png

1.png

"Bojack horseman" series is a good example of stage orange!

@Clint Eastwood well everyone seem orange to me specially Bojack... Diane seems different and deeper. Maybe green?!

Stage orange likes inauthentic marketing that tries to look authentic, like a commercial shitting on the product it wants you to buy to seem genuine, while never actually really criticising the product

A related example is google's devilry yet their inauthentic moto was "don't be evil"

Making the world of bioshock into a reality 

Edited by Revolutionary Think

Check out this guy's channel and read the titles of the videos. He is living in an illusion of being a winner, a successful person, a happy person, while he is actually incomplete inside. Lesson of stage green being learnt on camera.