Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Orange Examples Mega-Thread

1,482 posts in this topic

This commercial aired during the 2013 Superbowl. This is this biggest viewing audience in the U.S. and commercials are extremely expensive. Companies go to great lengths to create innovative, alluring and humorous commercials. The commercial below s an inspirational message at the Orange level. It is filled with messages like "think for yourself", "be your own person", "knowledge is king" and "the power of logic". The weird thing is.. . . there is no product being sold and no company associated with the ad - in spite of paying about 8 million dollars for the 60 second slot. Very strange at the Orange level.

@Serotoninluv well it seems like a commercial that’s a counterreaction to blue - and want’s to enforce orange. but in a sense it is not even hiding that it is mysticism so i’m not sure if it is not going further than orange. as logic is not something that is far away from mysticism because mysticism itself has its own inherent logic. i’m not convinced if it’s really orange. it even points towards the unlabeling.

Edited by now is forever

Previously posted in the blue thread but decided it belongs here instead. Hank Hill is a classic example of blue but in this picture he's gone full orange.

Hope it's relevant.

IMG_5462.PNG

Here we have two examples of orange attacking green. Not that he doesn't have some good points, but Elliott built his entire career based on orange and has recently made the jump to green so naturally many are pissed off.  

Expensive areas causes...

Cool ppl though. Mountain View is so tolerant. I know that life purpose is the solution to everything in your life falling into place. Just keep going on that. Invest wisely before investing in something like this:

Looks awesome. It doesn't even look like a camper. It just looks like a van. Cost as much as an inexpensive house. B license, huh? Hmm...where do we go to be safe and hideout? Research. Must be great for meditation retreats.

Oh..it is big for a woman. That's why it requires a class B license.

Miracle:    Impossible from an old understanding of reality, but possible from a new one.

The Housing Crisis (orange?) is pushing ppl to a green lifestyle. I wonder what if the majority picked a camper lifestyle? What will happen?

I saw a cat review for the first time in my life today. He even talks about shipping cost for the product. What a brilliant twist. He might as well shoot an unboxing video for the cat.

Edited by CreamCat

Here is a story that illustrates the mania for success, entrepreneurship, and fake change that is going on in our society. The CEO in the story is ofc massively delusional, but she is a radical example. The same principles of business, technology, and personal success operate to a lesser degree in all Orange views of the world. There is a selfish motive underneath appraisal of technology, innovation, and entrepreneurship. It becomes a game of politics and deceit. 

(This YT channel is nice, but also very much sold on the idea that technology will save the world)

"Beyond fear, destiny awaits" - Dune

This is dumb and crazy. He would eat cacti for views.

Edited by CreamCat

On 3/3/2019 at 0:33 AM, Arthur said:

Here is a story that illustrates the mania for success, entrepreneurship, and fake change that is going on in our society. The CEO in the story is ofc massively delusional, but she is a radical example. The same principles of business, technology, and personal success operate to a lesser degree in all Orange views of the world. There is a selfish motive underneath appraisal of technology, innovation, and entrepreneurship. It becomes a game of politics and deceit. 

(This YT channel is nice, but also very much sold on the idea that technology will save the world)

That human looks like a cheap chinese clone of steve jobs.

There is a three big time movies that has a very clear representation of stage-orange excesses:

Edited by Ar_Senses

737 MAX and Stage Orange 

I just wanted to share this as an example of the atrocities created by stage orange. Boeing wants to patch the problem with a correction on the airplane's software but we all know that problem lies in the whole "winner takes all" mentality. 

https://www.vox.com/business-and-finance/2019/3/29/18281270/737-max-faa-scandal-explained?fbclid=IwAR2yGxL94C6RaFwRU2Bgwd_yoqcrxZ2BSpi9Ws-9dQG85VLW0X-MgaB49q8

Edited by Emiliano

He (supposedly) has...

• 240 nuns praying for him 4 times per day every single day 
  • 20 brothers 
  • 10-12 priests

Just so he “blow past Mars and purgatory on a rocket ship” past Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos to heaven...

This was a test of me getting triggered by Orange/Blue... I failed lol

I can’t do this guy ?

Could be "yellow", idk/idc but this video makes a lot of good points. 

Some people are ignorant to the fact that some religious fundamentalists actually believe in their religion wholeheartedly. They know for a fact that heaven and hell exist, and know for a fact how one is to get to each of them. Anyone who's been sucked into this type of thinking before can understand. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.