Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Orange Examples Mega-Thread

1,482 posts in this topic

Pointers to spirituality and non-duality in stage orange style for marketing the hidden messages indirectly and creatively:

-Karma & the negative paranormal is being pointed out here:

(7.8 M likes, 2.4 B views currently, something like enlightenment doesn't just happen and you can't induce it. It's not that simple; is it? Karma is there. You got to work for it by figuring out how to show love in this world in your own way. The meaning can't be just about earning money, chasing relationships, etc.)

-Nothingness / Singularity / Non-duality is being pointed out here:

(Sung by Kelly Clarkson, someone who won the American Idle. At 2:18--"I want to know that you will catch me when I fall." Fall refers to the singularity in classical enlightenment.)

At 1:03, Shinzen Young said that most enlightened people are not public figures. I agree. It's not easy to relate to non-duality and market it. It's only at the very top of Maslow's. However, it could be in the form of hidden messages and mixed in with a life purpose in some way via entrepreneurship

Don't forget to incorporate philanthropy. If it's just for $ and to live lavishly, it may just fuel the ego. Be humble.

14 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

xD

2l3wlg.jpg

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@kieranperez this is green

i think

or perhaps orange rationalizing orange 

Edited by thehero

@Leo-Tzuifk@Leo-Tzuifk@Leo-Tzuifk@Leo-Tzuifk idk why my mobile is doing this "@Leo-Tzu". Fucking mobile actualized.org lol. 

Here's some orange for you:

96deb7b.jpg

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

Go travelling, explore, enjoy, but stay safe in whatever you do. Contemplate on having good boundaries. Example:

I think stage orange can become reckless and stuck if one becomes unaware of any healthy boundaries--not just this area but different areas (Eg. relationships, health, education, money, entrepreneurship, etc., even exploring spirituality/non-duality--yes, it could go overboard).

Good voice, but orange af.

Everybody 'round me saying I should relax
'Cause I been going hard 'til my eyes roll backward
All I want to do is forget about my past
And smoke a little weed, really nothing too drastic
Any time you see me in a picture and I'm smiling
Probably 'cause I'm faded, or I'm chilling with the fans

. . . 

Got a couple girls shooting movies on the mattress
Then I hit the booth, make the motherfucking soundtrack
Then I play it back on the eighty-inch plasma

Edited by Arthur

"Beyond fear, destiny awaits" - Dune

On 25/6/2018 at 1:45 AM, Leo Gura said:

Oh man, you couldn't be more mistaken.

Women LOOOOOOOVE Green sex! ;)

Sorry for the old quote LOL. I was reading just now.

Well, in my personal experience, definitely YES.

But not all women.

Some women I know as acquaintances are very shallow and validation-obsessed. They openly admit that they only want stud guys who fuck them hard and coldly, and that they despise emotional and pleasurable guys (because they are """losers"""). You can't say that they like it this way because of "orange leadership". They are just incapable of appreciating emotions and connection.

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

On 10/16/2018 at 2:28 PM, DnoReally said:

Unbedasdasdnannt.PNG

Lol, what a bullshitter that dude is.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol, what a bullshitter that dude is.

His self totally wants to control the narrative. I’ve been there ? 

@DnoReally

On 16/10/2018 at 10:28 PM, DnoReally said:

Unbedasdasdnannt.PNG

I mean it depends what you mean by "atheism" right? If atheism is the lack of belief in a god, isn't an enlightened person an atheist because they don't believe in the concept labelled "God"? 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

36 minutes ago, lmfao said:

I mean it depends what you mean by "atheism" right? If atheism is the lack of belief in a god, isn't an enlightened person an atheist because they don't believe in the concept labelled "God"? 

One can be ideological about atheism - which Sam Harris most certainly is.

Harris is such an interesting mix of Orange, Green and Yellow.

46 minutes ago, lmfao said:

If atheism is the lack of belief in a god

It is not that. It is the belief that there is no God and that the universe is a dumb material object.

There is no atheism without materialism. They go hand in hand.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, lmfao said:

If atheism is the lack of belief in a god, isn't an enlightened person an atheist because they don't believe in the concept labelled "God"? 

The atheist and theist are both wrong and are exactly the same. They both make truth claims which they are both ignorant of and have their heads too far up their own ass to admit they don't know because we live in a culture that's addicted to pretending we already know. All beliefs are false and both the theist and the atheist are still both belief systems.