Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Orange Examples Mega-Thread

1,482 posts in this topic

This the best example of a healthy Orange-Green hybrid I've seen. It will resonate with someone transitioning from Orange to Green.

Orange aspects: The underlying message is developing personal skills to maximize results. It has a lot of Orange keywords including success, failure, goal setting, defining objectives, execution, defining key results. The speaker tells a story of a woman who overcame personal adversity to achieve. He describes how ambition and passion fuels hard work. When combined with an effective action plan and effective management, we maximize our potential and achieve results. He also mentioned how this can lead to higher profits for a corporation.

Green aspects: The speaker integrates plenty of Green into the story. He includes the story of a Korean woman. He highlights her human emotions and she suffered and overcame adversity. He highlights how the social program of medicaid (green) can open up opportunities for people to reach their true potential (orange). . . He talks about how we should develop and use our skills toward a "higher purpose" or helping humanity. He spoke of the value of being a team member. The goals included helping cure global disease, debt relief and universal access to health care. He dropped a feel-good Green line of "magic is right around the corner".

His methodology is Orange and his "higher purpose" is Green. "Higher Purpose" is a key term for stages Blue to Green. For blue, higher purpose is god. For Orange, higher purpose is self. For Green, higher purpose is humanity.

A great example of overcoming adversity to rise to personal success - lots of wealth, women and fame.

That would be plenty of Orange on it's own. Yet, he goes double Orange. He didn't just attain wealth, women and fame - he did it HIS way. He rubs it in to Blue and Orange faces. He didn't achieve his success through god, self-restraint, college degrees, science or traditional hard work. He smoked weed, drank and made kick ass rap music. He even dedicates the song to overzealous cops (blue) and teachers that said he would never amount to anything (Orange).

Being a rebel is Orange. Having the money to buy and do anything you want is Orange. Succeeding your way, boasting and rubbing it into your critics' faces is Orange.

On 9/19/2018 at 11:52 PM, Odin said:

Orange loves to sell image and illusion without substance. Orange lust for Orange can become delusional and they buy it up.

Orange getting triggered by Green

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

This video introduces trauma team from a game called cyberpunk 2077.  Trauma team is Blue-Orange, but it is more Orange than Blue.

Trauma team is a premium emergency medical extraction team. They get money from wealthy customers and extract them from dangerous places when the customers become incapacitated. They move by a flying vehicle equipped with a powerful mounted machine gun. They are also heavily armed with infantry weapons. They take out enemies by surprise and extract incapacitated customers from dangerous situations. They charge customers by seconds that it took to extract them.

You can watch the video to see them in action.

The following video shows how they attack by surprise with a mounted machine gun.

The game itself is Orange as hell.

Edited by CreamCat

Why am I so differently wired? Am I a martian?

What kind of twisted experiment am I involved in?

Because I don't belong in this world. -Eminem

Quintessential stage orange. I would've agreed with this guy wholeheartedly a few years ago.

We are enslaved by anything we do not consciously see. We are freed by conscious perception.

- Vernon Howard

Verry Orange. But i do admid that the charisma of this guy is mindblowing.

Javed seems to be stuck in stage orange materialism...