Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Orange Examples Mega-Thread

1,482 posts in this topic

When Dragons' Den multi-millionaire Peter Jones pauses to consider what he would do were he currently in charge of the British political establishment, he invokes the famous phrase of another television entrepreneur.

“They would be sacked,” he says, unblinking. “There is no doubt about it. I’ve got my own businesses I run every day and I like to think I’m a nurturer rather than a firer, but the reality is, if somebody continues not to succeed and do the right thing for the business they lose the job because they are affecting the livelihoods of others.”

Jones delivers this diatribe not with the pantomime finger pointing of The Apprentice’s Lord Alan Sugar, but laced with latent fury. 

Edited by Ed76

Is he roasting fake green or orange ? 

Edited by Leo-Tzu

@Leo-Tzu That's actually a Yellow/Turquoise sort of mentality. Especially the last minute. He's basically describing the enlightened view of life. Very holistic thinking.

Not surprising coming from Carlin, who did LSD.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Who needs love if you have access to that many drugs!?

lol

Edited by Timotheus
grammar

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all of the barriers within yourself that you have built against it 

- A Course in Miracles

Great Orange film:

No sure about this one! - I think its Orange (jack) vs Green (tom)

Edited by Ed76

King Henry the VIII. 

He was the King of England in Renaissance times. 

He split off the Catholic Church and started his own Church and made himself head of the Church of England. 

He was a very ambitious ruler and had many wives. He also was very competitive.

He put his own personal interests often before of what was commonly expected of him. Rebelling against the Medieval Stage Blue believes system. 

I don't think Henry VIII was a trough and trough Orange ruler. 

His reign has many Stage Red and Stage Blue elements in it. But within the times he lived he also portrait a high degree of Stage Orange thinking an acted on it. 

For the times he lived in he was an early example of a Stage Orange ruler. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_VIII_of_England

Edited by SFRL

The most popular self-help coach from Poland: Mateusz Grzesiak. Very orange. You can only watch first 2 minutes to see.

Some of the TED speeches are orange, too.

@George Fil It's funny someone on LinkeIn reached out to me for some stupid mlm scheme that this Patrick Ben David guy was the head of. She talked about how the company was named people helping people we're trying to get everyone financially free yada yada yada. She wanted me to come all the way to Pasadena from West Los Angeles. Then I knew something was fishy I googled them and saw there terrible yelp review and one yelp review specifically mentioned her name. They are one of those mlm cults that constantly smile in your face while they financially stab you in the back. I think in the future cults like that should end up behind bars but, in a stage orange society it's no wonder that they thrive while victimizing the weak minded to the brink of suicide. 

We are all one spark, eyes full of wonder

“Take the lowest place, and you shall reach the highest.” 

“In the monastery of your heart, you have a temple where all Buddhas unite.” - Milarepa