Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Orange Examples Mega-Thread

1,482 posts in this topic

I have to admit that the first time I saw this title, in my ignorance,  I thought to myself: "this might be some weird post-modern label..."

so could I be so wrong... this situation is very serious! 

Just try to imagine the government and/or private sector,  willingly dumping pollution into areas where communities of color lives, which are "Chernobyl like" level of contamination... they even called them "Cancer Zones"!

Very Critical and Very Informative! Some of the best contents presented by Last Week Tonight!

Today I was on a flight and I browsed the magazine there is in every seat's pocket. All the advertisements are marketed like the ultimate (material) goals, the high achievements of life, most of them with no real value. The lifestyle it promotes is the most orange I can imagine. 

I've followed Leo's YouTube Channel recommendation, and found this very good example of vMEME Orange Con-artistry

Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep learning, Artificial Neural Networks, Autonomous systems, autonomous vehicles, robotics, data "science", internet of things, digital twin, digital transformation, the tech utopia.

Example of companies that talk about this stuff and believe in the tech utopia are and are of stage orange are Synopsys, Hexagon,  Autodesk and Siemens. Shown is Synopsys's website. Website of the other companies are shown in subsequent posts.

People confuse them as yellow, as the are are bit nuanced. But the 'bit nuanced' stage is the "achiever" in the nine stages of ego development, not the stage 5 "autonomous" stage. This is why people also miss identify the University of Queensland as yellow when the are in fact orange, and at most the highest cognitive and ego development of staff at the Uni, is partially in the pluralist stage, so they are definitely "not yellow" although they are nuanced compared to "conformists" or "experts".  Stage yellow requires a post-conventional mind and cognitive development, so if your mind or cognitive development is conventional you are definitely not in this stage.

Synopsys 1.PNG

Synopsys 2.PNG

Synopsys 3.PNG

Synopsys 4.PNG

Synopsys 5.PNG

Synopsys 6.PNG

Synopsys 7.PNG

@Fearey claimed,

"Those working on and pushing this technology forwards likely does so out of a genuine interest in the topic, not to enrich themselves materially."

No, these people or businesses are working towards it because allows jobs to be automated to save money. They do this because they believe in the tech utopia. Stop confusing orange for yellow. The tech utopia is often confused for yellow, when in fact it is a stage orange fantasy. Yes it is true that new technology is required to solve the worlds problems, but alone it will not solve the world's problems They are not yellow the people who develop stuff like Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep learning, Artificial Neural Networks, Autonomous systems, autonomous vehicles, robotics, data "science", internet of things, digital twin, digital transformation, because they do not think on the impact on society and believe AI is an existential threat. 

Additionally, @Fearey claimed,

"These kinds of people tend to seek knowledge for its own sake, and not in pursuit of material success in and of itself."

No, these things are being developed by business which are, orange, like silicon valley companies. IT and computer "science" is a very orange field. 

Do you seriously think, Synopsys, Hexagon, Autodesk, or Siemens are at vision logic? They are not because they are not cognitively developed enough

This would not " would at the very least put such individuals into Yellow, if not higher" because these organisations are at the achiever stage and are conventional.

@Fearey, you have the wrong idea what stage yellow is. It is not the tech utopia. Stage yellow requires vision logic.

Edited by CellRider

The tech utopia or the "future" is, flying cars, electric cars, internet of things, drones, humanoid robots, artificial intelligence, renewable energy, smart buildings, cool gadgets.

Edited by CellRider

On 09/07/2022 at 5:16 AM, CellRider said:

The tech utopia or the "future" is, flying cars, electric cars, internet of things, drones, humanoid robots, artificial intelligence, renewable energy, smart buildings, cool gadgets.

Nope.  That's 100% Yellow.

Orange is not at all this forward thinking or broad in its scope.  Orange plays under pre-established rules.  It doesn't  even care about making traditional cars better, let alone reinventing what the car is.  Orange would, simply, open a factory in China and make cheap copies of gas-powered cars, and cut corners for extra profit.

Revolutionizing transport at a global level is the very opposite of what Orange would do.

There are waaaaaaaaaaay easier ways to get rich and famous than by challenging the world order and doing something that's never been done before and still gets laughed at.  There are still people who think electric or self-driving cars are science fiction or a fad.

Edited by thisintegrated

8 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

@thisintegrated Again with the techno-Muskian hogwash . . . ?

bruh.. I didn't even mention him.

You think electric cars are a fad?

And self driving cars too?

And reusable rockets are somehow Orange too?
It's literal rocket science.  There exists no feat more impractical for an Orange.

Orange people are attracted to becoming lawyers, engineers, businessmen, etc.  Not revolutionaries and impractical dreamers who talk of sci-fi stuff like drones and electric cars.  Orange engineers join drone companies or join Tesla.  They don't come up with this shit.  They join ideas/companies once they've already taken off and there's money to be made.  Yellows are the people who come up with it all, as in the beginning there's no money in anything and Yellows don't care, they just see the future and know what must be done.

Edited by thisintegrated

Leonardo DiCaprio breaks up with woman the moment they turn 25. He does this consistently. 

From 1999 to now he has never dated anyone older then 25 statistics show. 9_9

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?