Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Orange Examples Mega-Thread

1,482 posts in this topic

TITLE: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez VS. Bread: The Analysis

4 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

This is what Leo would call "you scientific rationalists!!"

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Often overlooked causes of spiritual regression are exposure to free glutamate and EMF's. For me personally the REID program has helped me a lot, but everyone walks their own path and what has a profound impact for one person might be negligible for another.

Drink every time he says "LOGIC"

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

TITLE: Tony Robbins - Story (Biography) Part 1. (MYCOMEUP.COM)

Great speech! Might be also be some Yellow

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Regarding the LGTBQA+ community and spiral dynamics,

A lot of the mainstream LGTBQA+ culture falls into SD orange, especially when it comes down to outfits & fashion.

I'm aware LGTBQA+ is also strong in green, I think this more often the case with lesbian women. One factor in this might be that women generally go faster through individual colours, staying more often in communal colours and vice versa for men.

Also, I notice people who are asexual or demisexual often tend to be in green, yellow or sometimes beyond.

For myself I noticed the more I am in touch with my spirituality the less I desire sexuality. Also I notice there is a chunk of the male gay scene dwelling in red, think of stealth breeding, pozzing, huge anal toys, BDSM parties, etc.

Then there is also blue, but blue more often than not tends to suppress their desires and identity. I have came across blue gay couples though, they usually tend to follow a bit more open minded form of a religion, or are communists. They tend to be very strict in their ways of doing and dress very formally (so no fancy clothing). I've also come accross several gay people being anti anal sex, seems also very blue to me.

However I'd categorize this video from my own YouTube channel in be orange, or maybe orange-green as I show the open-mindedness that guys can wear a crop top, but there is still some very obvious pride going on, while people in higher tiers often tend to surrender their pride.

Often overlooked causes of spiritual regression are exposure to free glutamate and EMF's. For me personally the REID program has helped me a lot, but everyone walks their own path and what has a profound impact for one person might be negligible for another.

"The problem with getting everything is you run out of reasons to keep trying" -Notch

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?