Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Orange Examples Mega-Thread

1,482 posts in this topic

Stage Orange = Anarcho-capitalism

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

This is high level vMEME Orange Kleptocracy.

Edited by Bernardo Carleial
Misspelled word

The majority of the Art Market today is a dirty business, in which curators and gallery owners run the show, but I will have to disagree slightly with the idea of intrinsic value:

All that Art has is intrinsic value, but when he mentions it, in that context, he's talking about a price tag that can be well stipulated and regulated, and, although in that sense is true,  it completely misses the point of the holistic value that Art has in our World (as an expressive manifestation of our collective and/or individual consciousness).

orange ranting on red:

Often overlooked causes of spiritual regression are exposure to free glutamate and EMF's. For me personally the REID program has helped me a lot, but everyone walks their own path and what has a profound impact for one person might be negligible for another.

Often overlooked causes of spiritual regression are exposure to free glutamate and EMF's. For me personally the REID program has helped me a lot, but everyone walks their own path and what has a profound impact for one person might be negligible for another.

TITLE: The Origins of San Francisco's Homeless Problem

TITLE: The Progressives' Guide to Ruining Civilization | Michael Shellenberger

On 18/10/2021 at 2:37 PM, Jabrail1111 said:

The best video about video games. Because it's a hot topic right now. Which is everywhere in the attention of everything. I really can't find the right video. But for me personally, there is nothing wrong. I often play games. I especially like to play GTA. Just recently bought a licensed version here . So I do not see anything wrong with it.

I would like to give my opinion on this, I use to be very addicted in play video games since my childhood,  until I  realized that it was a complete waste of my time and stopped at the age of 25, and right now, at 31, I'm experiencing  myself having some cravings with mobile games...

I used to think a lot like the guy from the first video I sent here, with the vMEME Orange notion of skill development , work ethic and goal setting. It just made sense to me that working on my career as an artist 100% of the time,  and no less, will help me achieve my goals and be fulfilled... that change two years ago, when I've had an existential crisis and a burnout from being a workaholic for the last 4-5 years.

The point is, I agree that there are activities that are less conscious that others, but you can't  focus yourself on just one activity 100% of the time and expect that it's going to be like that forever(that would be the ideal?) there will be moments that this kind of mindset will actually set back your performance and stifles your creativity,  because you don't leave room for your mind to wonder,  maybe it would be best, if the conditions are favorable, to work on your main task 70% of the time, and then find another activity that can help you direct your attention to different things,  it could be gaming or something else, as Leo says, sometimes life is counter intuitive. ??

The hipocrisy of having to keep everybody living the vMEME Orange "American Way of Life" while preserving the vMEME Blue ethnocentrism and segregation of people of color...

What the actual fuck?????

Murica being murica

@Leo Gura This is in Vegas so maybe you can go there to eat a meal :P 

1 hour ago, Karmadhi said:

What the actual fuck?????

Murica being murica

@Leo Gura This is in Vegas so maybe you can go there to eat a meal :P 

This video is really a test of radical open mindedness that @Leo Gura was talking about...

I must admit that I got very confused by the owner's message and his business model.