Joseph Maynor

What are Examples of Stage Turquoise People

111 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Which is?  Spell it out now.  You don’t get off the hook just by eluding to a phantom point.  

Maybe you should read listen and absorb a post and see the perspective before defending?  Then you would have caught the point long ago.

Turquoise my ass.

source: cook-greuter.com 

4 minutes ago, White said:

Maybe you should read listen and absorb a post and see the perspective before defending?  Then you would have caught the point long ago.

Turquoise my ass.

You still didn’t answer my question.  You never answer with specifics, only rhetoric.  Your rhetoric is getting old really fast too, as rhetoric always does.  Rhetoric is shallow, and it doesn’t wear well for very long.  Rhetoric is trivial — it’s puffery and posturing, nothing more.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Logician Porcupine Knowledge :D 

Well not suprised that @Leo Gura's spiral dynamic videos started a crapshoot of conceptualizing, pigeonholing, judging, ranking, and the "I'm at a high stage and you're at a low stage, pleb", turd throwing contest.

4 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Thank you.  Dude needs to recognize. 

Omg

Joseph you don't even know what projection is. YOU ARE projection. You don't even understand that there is more than one way to view a situation. 

What the fuck is wrong with you? 

1 minute ago, White said:

Omg

Joseph you don't even know what projection is. YOU ARE projection. You don't even understand that there is more than one way to view a situation. 

What the fuck is wrong with you? 

I didn’t say it — he did.  Someone else pointed out your ignorance, not me.  Talk to him.

3 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You still didn’t answer my question.  You never answer with specifics, only rhetoric.  Your rhetoric is getting old really fast too, as rhetoric always does.  Rhetoric is shallow, and it doesn’t wear well for very long.  Rhetoric is trivial.  It’s puffery and posturing, nothing more.  

Fucking hell Joseph can't you read? 

For fucks sake man. 

Popcorn's ready. 

Next round of sniping can continue! ?

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I didn’t say it — he did.  Someone else pointed out your ignorance, not me.  Talk to him.

But you agreed with his assessment.

Fuck. I mean, what the fuck is happening in your head?

You should be locked up man, your a danger to the people looking for information. 

1 minute ago, MarkusSweden said:

Popcorn's ready. 

Next round of sniping can continue! ?

I’m done.  I don’t think you guys want to post examples of Turquoise people here.  You just want to play with your toys in the sand.  

How long is this going to continue? This is happening multiple times.@Leo Gura needs to come here and deal with this.