Joseph Maynor

What are Examples of Stage Turquoise People

111 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

@White When Did you First become interested in spiral Dynamics? 

I know that Leo like Ken Wilber. Do you think what he says about turquoise is accurate? Or is there anyone better to watch at youtube in your opinion? 

Marcus I have been interested in integral theory since 2008. I have studied spiral dynamics like everyone else, but there is other models you need to study too if you want to be an integral map maker. Spiral dynamics is just lower left quadrant and a description of the social we space. To get a comprehensive view you should study upper left interiors too. Then work on the right hand quadrant. This will ensure you don't misinterpret any of the other models because you have a big picture view of the whole of samsara. 

Study Ken. 

source: cook-greuter.com 

7 minutes ago, White said:

Marcus I have been interested in integral theory since 2008. I have studied spiral dynamics like everyone else, but there is other models you need to study too if you want to be an integral map maker. Spiral dynamics is just lower left quadrant and a description of the social we space. To get a comprehensive view you should study upper left interiors too. Then work on the right hand quadrant. This will ensure you don't misinterpret any of the other models because you have a big picture view of the whole of samsara. 

Study Ken. 

But what do YOU think.  Total silence there.  You have no original insights, just name dropping heresay sources.  You’re idealistic and pie in the sky.  Again, Stage Green.  You’re at Stage Green.  Live with it.  And you have no original insights, yet you wanna call my teachings into doubt.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Dick Cavett the former talk show host is/was? either yellow or turquoise. Great depth in his understanding. He saw the surface level as Well as the deeper levels of both life itself and his guests. 

Same with director Oliver Stone. He see all perspectives and give life to them

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

4 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

It was an attempt at humor.  Learn to laugh stiffie.  You’re gonna give yourself a heart attack.  Let that Green ideological witch hunt mentality go a bit friend.  

Why the hostility Joseph? Why are you so angry at the world?

2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You’re shallow.

We've heard your opinion Joseph. This is not how green or yellow thinks. They don't think in absolutes Joseph. Attacking me isn't making you look any better. What I've done is exposed you for playing at something you really are not able to play and you get away with it because of the type of forum Leo has here. Again I'd like to see you on the forum I posted. Would you like to go and make a contribution over there? See how you're received?

3 minutes ago, White said:

Why the hostility Joseph? Why are you so angry at the world?

"People look strange when you're a stranger" :P

/The Doors (You like them? You seem to sppreciate good music :) )

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

3 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

You guys don’t know how to focus.  You Greenies.  Greens are so averse to focus.  FOCUS.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

5 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

But what do YOU think.  Total silence there.  You have no original insights, just name dropping heresay sources.  You’re shallow.

Joseph you should be able to tell my stage through my behaviour and my values. 

If you can't see that you're not integral. Instead you ask for my opinion on integral theory. Absurd! 

Ah, I forgot, Werner Herzog of course! That man is insane. He is at turquoise raised to the power of turquoise. His documentaires blows my mind. Too much truths and insigths almost.

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

6 minutes ago, White said:

Joseph you should be able to tell my stage through my behaviour and my values. 

If you can't see that you're not integral. Instead you ask for my opinion on integral theory. Absurd! 

What does this have to do with posting me some Stage Turquoise people?  Read the call of this thread again.  You sabotaged my thread!

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 minute ago, MarkusSweden said:

The doors are great. Stay on topic Marcus . I know it's difficult and there are many distractions but if you want to talk theory you need to show a little bit of willing to knuckle down. Otherwise a good yellow will just bypass you. Not entirely but will tend not to engage with too much wishy washy stuff

:)

11 minutes ago, White said:

We've heard your opinion Joseph. This is not how green or yellow thinks. They don't think in absolutes Joseph. Attacking me isn't making you look any better. What I've done is exposed you for playing at something you really are not able to play and you get away with it because of the type of forum Leo has here. Again I'd like to see you on the forum I posted. Would you like to go and make a contribution over there? See how you're received?

Speak for yourself.  Stop playing politics in my thread.  Your Machiavellian tactics don’t hunt.  Take them elsewhere.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

What does this have to do with posting me some Stage Turquoise people?  Read the call of this thread again.  You sabotaged my thread.

This has everything to do with turquoise. Part of understanding turquoise is showing what turquoise is not. Joseph if you are unable to grasp and extract different meanings from one situation then you're not even at green yet. Thats a skill green develops. Have you developed that skill Joseph? No, you think that what you're seeing is the one abolsute truth :P very blue

1 minute ago, White said:

This has everything to do with turquoise. Part of understanding turquoise is showing what turquoise is not. Joseph if you are unable to grasp and extract different meanings from one situation then you're not even at green yet. Thats a skill green develops. Have you developed that skill Joseph? No, you think that what you're seeing is the one abolsute truth :P very blue

I just want you outta here!  

2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Speak for yourself.  Stop playing politics in my thread.

It's a simple request Joseph. Can you go to the forum link and post a turquoise contribution to that discussion or not? I'd like to see how you get on:) let's see if you can pull the wool over turquoises eyes. 

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I just want you outta here!  

But red can't always get what it wants. There are other people in the world to consider Joseph. 

9 minutes ago, White said:

But red can't always get what it wants. There are other people in the world to consider Joseph. 

Yeah, the people who will mournfully read your inane comments clogging up my thread.  POST TURQUOISE PEOPLE OR SPLIT.  Talk about gaslighting, jeez. That was projecting on your part.  For real.  You’re full of gas!

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 minute ago, White said:

@Joseph Maynor it's not not your thread. That much is obvious. No? 

It is my thread, I created it.  And you sabotaged it.

Edited by Joseph Maynor