Joseph Maynor

What are Examples of Stage Turquoise People

111 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, White said:

This is what happens when people make their own spiral dynamics up. Turquoise didn't emerge until the 70s. xD

Clueless 

I'm clueless? ☹️

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

12 minutes ago, White said:

This is what happens when people make their own spiral dynamics up. Turquoise didn't emerge until the 70s. xD

Clueless 

Listen to this guy — Turquoise didn’t emerge until the 1970’s? Get outta here!  You have no real experience of this stuff, you just parrot what heresay you’ve read.  You don’t understand Turquoise until you become Turquoise okay?  Then you can come in this thread and lecture us about Turquoise.  You’re a saboteur, nothing else.  And you’re shatting all over my beautiful thread.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

9 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Listen to this guy — Turquoise didn’t emerge until the 1970’s? Get outta here!  You have no real experience of this stuff, you just parrot what heresay you’ve read.  You don’t understand Turquoise until you become Turquoise okay?  Then you can come in this thread and lecture us about Turquoise.  You’re a saboteur, nothing else.  And you’re shatting all over my beautiful thread.

http://spiraldynamicsintegral.nl/en/turquoise/

Turquoise

Characteristics Turquoise Value System

On this page, you will, step by step, find the most important characteristics of the Turquoise value system. Please click on a subject to navigate to the text. The image on the right-hand side of this page is an example of an organization form that is typical for Turquoise.

Essence

Origin

What is the origin of the Turquoise value system?

Period:
30 years ago
Geographical Location:
Western World
Founders:
System thinkers and holists, such as David Bohm, Rupert Sheldrake, Ken Wilber, James Lovelock and Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

source: cook-greuter.com 

11 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

I'm clueless? ☹️

If you think that you are clueless then that is what you will be. 

I never said you were clueless. I said your insight is ropey because you have not studied integral theory. Joseph hasnt studied it therefore is making huge mistakes and that is costing people their development. 

13 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Look how low level this kind of thinking is. You're a real victim of your own inability to take more than one perspective on a given situation. 

You think Ghandi is turquoise. When he wasnt. What does that tell everyone? That you don't know 2nd tier. 

1 hour ago, White said:

If you think that you are clueless then that is what you will be. 

I never said you were clueless. I said your insight is ropey because you have not studied integral theory. Joseph hasnt studied it therefore is making huge mistakes and that is costing people their development. 

Maybe you’re putting too much stock in that one website you’re quoting from.  Your trust in heresay is gonna cost you long term.  The most sustainable insights come from inside not outside.  Be careful.  How widely have you cross-referenced the information on that website?  You’re gonna screw this up with that heresay.  This is the danger of speculating about a Stage you haven’t actually attained yet — it’s all dodgy theory.  And boy theory is dodgy when it’s not anchored and grounded in your experience.  You’re like the guy who throws a Hail Mary at the end of the game from the far end of the field.  It’s a gamble.  I hope your gamble on heresay from one website is sustainable friend.  We’ll see.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Maybe you’re putting too much stock in that website you’re quoting from.  Your trust in heresay is gonna cost you long term.  The most sustainable insights come from inside not outside.  Be careful. 

You have no idea what you're talking about. 

Why do you think people study AQAL? I mean serious people. Not people who stumbled on enlightenment from a YouTube channel and can't be bothered to read and discuss dissertations or look at the evidence to have an in depth discussion but would rather troll each other's threads with pointless arguments and jokes and look for quick answers and quick fixes? Spend some time on a real AQAL forum and observe the dedication to creating the most elaborate maps of reality possible . That is what turquoise are doing. They are not posting joe rogan videos and trying assert that he's at yellow . I've already debunked joe with clinical data of what green and yellow are from the upper left quadrant perspective.  Joe Rogan hasn't even got to green and he never will. 

5 minutes ago, White said:

You have no idea what you're talking about. 

Why do you think people study AQAL? I mean serious people. Not people who stumbled on enlightenment from a YouTube channel and can't be bothered to read and discuss dissertations or look at the evidence to have an in depth discussion but would rather troll each other's threads with pointless arguments and jokes and look for quick answers and quick fixes? Spend some time on a real AQAL forum and observe the dedication to creating the most elaborate maps of reality possible . That is what turquoise are doing. They are not posting joe rogan videos and trying assert that he's at yellow . I've already debunked joe with clinical data of what green and yellow are from the upper left quadrant perspective.  Joe Rogan hasn't even got to green and he never will. 

Hey look folks, it’s Dr. Sigmund Freud.  I forgot the ‘Dr.’ last time.  Gotta pay proper respect!

Edited by Joseph Maynor

3 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Hey look folks, it’s Dr. Sigmund Freud.  I forgot the ‘Dr.’ last time.  Gotta pay proper respect!

Don't you think it's a tad hypocritical when most of your contributions in this forum is analysing people and attributing colours to them? (quite innacurately too)

Edited by White

@White

Are you the same user as Outer?  I get the same flavor, same vibe.  And Outer has been gone too since you emerged.  And I think Outer is Jordan Peterson, so that makes sense.  Jordan Peterson and I have an ongoing beef.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

6 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You would be kicked off a serious forum for how you behave towards people in this context. People have tried to tell you but you just gaslight them by undermining them. You tell them that they are judgemental green and that they don't understand you, turquoise and this let's you justify your behaviour . Your behaviour is out of context and uncontrolled and I'm here to show people that youre not even at green. 

2 minutes ago, White said:

You would be kicked off a serious forum for how you behave towards people in this context. People have tried to tell you but you just gaslight them by undermining them. You tell them that they are judgemental green and that they don't understand you, turquoise and this let's you justify your behaviour . Your behaviour is out of context and uncontrolled and I'm here to show people that youre not even at green. 

Pot and kettle.  You’re a trouble-maker.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

3 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

@White

Are you the same user as Outer.  I get the same flavor, same vibe.

What are you talking about? Outer doesn't even know anything about integral. Have you lost the friggin plot? It didn't occur to you that outer is flat out against spiral dynamics? You just impulsively acted another paranoid assumption. Hmm very well developed!

Edited by White

2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Pot and kettle.  You’re a trouble-maker.

I think you have disclosed enough. Anyone with half a braincell will question your advice. I've posted enough 2nd tier material to show what it is and how it functions. The rest is up to others to decide whether or not to take you seriously 

8 minutes ago, White said:

I think you have disclosed enough. Anyone with half a braincell will question your advice. I've posted enough 2nd tier material to show what it is and how it functions. The rest is up to others to decide whether or not to take you seriously 

That would work great if you established any credibility, which you haven’t.  You just crapped all over my Turquoise thread.  Thanks dude!  Thanks a lot!  I wish you well.  Now, let’s get back to posting Turquoise people.  SO FAR NOBODY HAS POSTED ANY TURQUOISE PEOPLE.  THAT’S THE CALL OF THIS THREAD.  I WANT EXAMPLES OF TURQUOISE PEOPLE HERE, PLEASE.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@White When Did you First become interested in spiral Dynamics? 

I know that Leo like Ken Wilber. Do you think what he says about turquoise is accurate? Or is there anyone better to watch at youtube in your opinion? 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

15 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

@White

Are you the same user as Outer?  I get the same flavor, same vibe.  And Outer has been gone too since you emerged.  And I think Outer is Jordan Peterson, so that makes sense.  Jordan Peterson and I have an ongoing beef.

You think Jordan Peterson has created an account and you think outer is that account ?

You're  not really right in the head, are you Joseph?

As i said in another thread;;

We humans are very good in labeling things. Such as we do with Spyral Dynamics and all kinds of theories. "The map is not the territory" fits in here very well. 

At first, when i had a overlook at the spiral dynamics without the examples leo talks about in his video's i thought: "I'm not blue/I'm not orange" untill i got deeper and deeper in this theory and i've found out i'm more orange than i've ever thought. Especially my unconscious actions and thoughts are very orange-based. 

Another thing i've thought about is that people somehow values stage 'green, yellow and turquoise' as 'better than lower' psychees. Isn't that also something that comes along with the thinking of 'orange' in becoming better than other persons in some kind of way? 

4 minutes ago, White said:

You think Jordan Peterson has created an account and you think outer is that account ?

You're  not really right in the head, are you Joseph?

It was an attempt at humor.  Learn to laugh stiffie.  You’re gonna give yourself a heart attack.  Let that Green ideological witch hunt mentality go.  Just post me some examples of Turquoise.  That’s what the call of this thread is asking for.

Edited by Joseph Maynor